How in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwoonacott
Really how in the world are you suppose to know if something has already been discussed in one area even after to do a search and find nothing in that one area. I am totally confused now. I mean if you want to talk about a DVD or a Movie in general and it isn't in that area but some place else where do you look?

Jackie Malfoy
Go to the search advance click it and write in what topic you want and then there will be somewhere you can click to find the place that the topic would fit in the best.

Exsample:Favorite movie lines!

Click under the movie section and see if someone else posted it.That is what I do!JM

Clovie
you don't know.
you're doing search in the area you think some topic should have been discussed, and if you finds nothing you're starting a thread, all.

Raz
Doing a search should find any previous threads. You can also limit a search to a specific forum to narrow down the results.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.