Should gays be allowed to adopted kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Please know that there is no right or wrong answear to this.If you argee or disargee is fine.And no one should be flamed if they disargee with this.
So do you think it would be safe for the kids to live in this kind of household?What are your thoughts on this?
See you around!goodnight!JM confused

Fearnix
i dont think they like to be called Gays

Fearnix
Yes why shouldnt they ?

Jackie Malfoy
Well that is the name I thought would make more sence to you guys.What else do you want me to call them?JM

Tex
Gay people should be allowed to do whatever the hell straight people are allowed to do!

Is it safe?

No.

Gay people have very artsy modern furniture with sharp right angles! A child is just begging to get his eye poked out!

And of course gay people always have fancy European leather couches! A kid is just waiting to slip-slide right off and bust his head open!

Yup, and dont underestimate the dangers of wall posters! A child can easily slit his wrists on the razor sharp sides of shiny Cher posters!

Is it safe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Strangelove
Yes although a kid who would be adopted by homosexual parents would have a crappy childhood with all the shit he or she would get from other kids and parents. sad

Jackie Malfoy
Ok ok you made your point Tex a simple yes and no would had been a better respond through.LOL!JM

Tex
The vast majority of gay couples who adopt children are college educated and financially well to-do. They have all the necessary financial and emotional means to raise a happy healthy child.

Of course childhood is rough on everyone and children in general can be very mean and abusive towards other kids.

It would be no different than being teased for being fat or wearing glasses.

As far as other parents go, they should be ashamed of themselves.

I think any emotional trauma a child suffers early on in life for having gay parents is nothing compared to the trauma he or she would've suffered being shoved around fosters homes for 18 years.

And lets not forget that gay people get "stuck" with children who are sick, handicapped and have emotional problems. They dont care, they love these children with all their being.

lil bitchiness
Of course they should be allowed to adopt children. I fail to see what the sexual orientation has to do with anything.

AS i already mentioned, Its only because this title of ''homosexual'' that has been given that it creates problem. People have been having gay sex for a millennia, but in the late 19th century this label came out, giving people this new ''group of people'' that supposedly should be treated ''differently''
Its total bullshit.

Sexual orientation should be absolutely irrelevant to weather a couple can adopt a child or not. It should depend on the fitness of the people who are going to raise that child - gay or straight.

Tex
Gaymen Sista! Preach it doll! zorro

Scarpa
My answer NO!!!

Dr. Strangelove
Good points Tex

I certainly don't question on how gay couples would treat their adopted child as homosexual couples probably would treat a adopted child better than a man/wife family would.

While being teased for being fat or wearing glasses is tough on a child, I think its worse if the child and child's family is being attacked with hate. But I do agree with you its better for the child to find a home than be stuck in a foster home.

Scarpa
Do you know how screwed up a kid would be growing up in a home like that? He could end up more scewed up than I am

lil bitchiness
That is utter bullshit. How exactly would a kid be screwd up if it grows up in a family with two parents of the same sex?

Please, we're all waiting to be captivated further by your posts!

BackFire
Absolutely, gays are just as capable as loving and caring for a child as anyone else, if not more-so. 100% yes.

Tex is a prime example of how a person turns out when raised by gay people.

Scarpa
First off if a being fat can get picked on how the hell do your think he would be treated if is parents were gay?

And hes gonna be counfused we he relizes that theres soming differnt with his so called "Parents"

Scarpa
Tex was raised by gays?

BackFire
Yeah he was.

Oh, and did you hear? The word "gullible" was removed from the dictionary.

lil bitchiness
I grew up with one parent. I grew up surrounded by females that warent only my mother, and i was never confused as to who i called my parents.

Children have the shitty attitude - but thats because they are uneducated on that field. Parents who have such attitude have it because they are ignorant hill billies that make the rest look bad.

You would rather give a kid into an abusive hetrosexual family than a loving homosexual - oh yeah, im sure the kid would be so greatful!

Scarpa
Not accourding to www.dictionary.com big grin

Kosta
I'm kinda torn on this subject. I guess. But i feel sorry for the kid because of all the abuse hed have to put up with in school etc. Kisds are cruel little assholes. I was raise to bvelieve that being gay is wrong and that gays shouldnt be able to get married and have kids, but that all kinda went out of my head with time, I dont really have anything against gays I have some gay friends, and theyre all great people. So I dont really see why not, if they want to raise and love a child, let them.

lil bitchiness
Leave Tex out of this, please.

Scarpa
Neither

BackFire
laughing out loud

You checked, eh? My point has been proven.

D-Double
laughing

It should be based on the fitness of the parents, and since gay people work out constantly, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't adopt.

*seriously*

Homosexuals should be able to adopt a child. In most cases they would be even more incline to be a good parent than straight folks. Instead of closing off the possibility of a loving family and giving a kid to parents that will beat the hell out of them, the option should be kept open....

Scarpa
Well my mama says life is like a box candy you never no what you might find in um.

lil bitchiness
I really find it worrying, and rather scary that in your profile it says you're 24.

GCG
I dont think society is ready for this ; not yet

BackFire
I believe that's 24 in DOG years.

Scarpa
Please Explain that post

Scarpa
How did you find out mad

Kosta
Was that aimed at me? Becaue I made no refference to Tex in my post, and I'm sorry if I came accross that way.

lil bitchiness
Nope, it was aimed at Scarpa. All three of us posted in the same minute.

lil bitchiness
It worries me that your attitude is an attitude of a 24 year old.

Scarpa
Well you could say that I dont pay much attention to propagana I answer to no man

Afro Cheese
Yes they should be allowed. My friend's parents are lesbian. Although she isn't adopted, her mom actually got pregnant before she was a lesbian, or at least before she came out about it. I don't know the specifics.. but her biological mom and her mom's girlfriend have been together since she was 3 so it's basically the same scenario. I find it really screwed up that it's illegal in this state. With the endless kids in foster homes, you'd think they'd be more than willing to let anyone who is willing and capable to raise these kids adopt them.

Ronny
my best friend was adotpted by a lesbian couple.... its perfectly fine, she is very very happy there. i dontthink it should matter what sexuality the parent posses erm

you fall in love with a person, not a gender

Tex
That's sadly very true, especially here in America.

During the election a couple of months ago the republicans in my state ran an ad against a democrat claiming that he approved of the "immoral" practice of gay adoption.

The democrat was defeated by a large majority.

American society and history in general have been very hesitant of equal rights and respect for all people.

The same very religious people back then who approved of slavery, suffrage and segregation now approve of bans on gay rights.

Jesus, with all these good religious people who needs demons? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
It's fine. Studies have shown that kids raised in homosexual families have the same probability of being straight as kids raised in heterosexual families. In fact, if anything, a kid raised in a homosexual family would be more accepting of people who were "different" somehow. The lesbian couple who live next door to me are friends with two other women who have kids. There is entirely nothing wrong with them. thumb up

Tex> I agree with you on everything you've said in here, but the term "suffrage" has nothing to do with suffering. It means the right to vote. wink stick out tongue

Clovie
voted no.

because..
from the end.. they've adopted that kid.. and everything is great and nice..and the kid goes to school and is mocked and bashed coz of that.. and in then starts to hate those 'parents' messed

Dogbert
More than likely, the curelity most kids get, would be three times that for the son or daughter of a gay couple.

The Tired Hiker
Unless they lived in a gay community like San Diego. My cousin Larry lives there. He's gay. His partner is named David. David is also gay. eek! What a surprise.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, their two adopted children, Jason and Jessica, have many awesome relatives who love them and will watch out for them no matter what. They are the luckiest two kids on Earth compared to their prior living conditions. I'd take two dads over an abusive father and a mother who gets beat cuz she can't cook, anyday.

yerssot
no
when the kid is open about it, and the parents are too at a very young age, the kids that one kid hangs out with don't give a shit about it. Cause they simply don't understand the fuss about it! "sure, (s)he has two moms or dads, so what?"
the ONLY people that make a huge fuss about kids going to get bullied by these are ultra-conservative religious people because "it's immoral"
It's immoral that a couple that love eachother (who don't even have the right in most countries to express this in a marriage!) want to take the next step like so many do and have a kid???

please correct me if I'm wrong, but ... isn't Texas a very republican-state? especially with Bush being from there? and the oilindustry there supporting him?

The Tired Hiker
It's a cover up. Bush is gay.

naybean
Maybe not but if you make it ok for gays to adopt then society will become more accepting of it. Kids get picked on about the stupidest things but if you have a confident, funny, happy child it doesnt matter what sexuality his parents are he's going to be popular. I dont see what the big deal is to be honest. If everyone stopped making a big deal about it there wouldnt be a problem in the first place, but if kids see their parents and other people making a fuss about it, they are going to pick up on it and thats when the kid with the gay rents gets picked on.

A4E
i agree with naybean prolly the only way for gay people to b accepted for who they r in society, is that themselves teach kids that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality...

it's retarded really the way some people say it's immoral for one person to love somebody of the same genre

Clovie
you have a point of course, but the thing is that i'm living in a rather conservative country... and it is really very uncommon to meet any couple like that. but the fact is that children CAN be mean.

and from genetics point of view it is/should be possible to let them have a biological kid anyway.

Afro Cheese
But the thing is.. they can't really stop a gay couple from adopting a kid anyway. A gay guy can adopt a kid by himself, and not tell them he is gay, but still raise the kid with his boyfriend or life partner or whatever you want to call it. From what my teacher said the only thing banning gays from adopting is doing is if something were to happen to the parent that adopted the kid, the kid would go back to the state instead of to their other adopted parent. So really all banning gays from adopting is doing is creating complications and isn't really stopping anything, so they should just legalize it and make things a whole lot simpler. Correct me if I'm wrong about any of that.. I'm going straight off memory of what I heard last year so I might not be completely accurate.

Kosta
I dont think single people can adopt. Can they? confused

Darth Revan
Lesbian couples can have biological children...

Afro Cheese
I think they can...I don't see why they couldn't.

Tex
Its easier for lesbian couples because they usually receive a sperm donor.

So far the only good argument shown against gay adoption has been that the child will be teased and put through "hell" at school.

Studies have shown that children who were raised by gay couples turn out just fine. Many of them aren't teased at all. Their classmates only know they have gay parents if the kids tell them.

Yeah Yers, Texas is very republican. 60%.
Dallas and Houston both have very large democrat populations but the country hicks out on the farms and ranches out number us! sad

Scarpa
Ohh so now Im a hick for being a conservetive texan!

Ronny
a few of the kids at my school make fun of my friend and say her 'parents' are rubbing off on her, like when me and her hug. so i guess thats a little true. But my friend doesnt mind at all. shes been through a asbusive realtion ship with her biological parents and a former foster home and she has been in 3 other homes besides those to. She is extreamly lucky to be with the family she is with today. i cant ever see her hating them

yerssot
*reports this post for bashing the gay-community* winkstick out tongue

then it's time that you and your country get their asses in gear and get on track
you have to make a difference here, it's not cause children can be mean that they will be that in this case. they CAN be mean but are not ALWAYS and when they are younger they don't mind about the whole parents thing and that's exactly the point in all of this

yay! I got something right happy
would you say that those "hicks" vote for bush cause he's from texas, that he has a farm or cause of his strong religious believes?

A4E
...yes

Scarpa
Before you judge me take a good look at yourself- Metallica

Clovie
it's what i've said.

tha'ts good your friend has so good relationship with them

i haven't said i have anything against it messed

i'm lost

Darth Revan
Just because rednecks are conservative like that. Most of them are religious... Bush actually was born in Conneticut, he moved to Texas when he was 13 or so.

shaber
Has anyone read Great Expectations?

Darth Revan
I started it, but I only got about a quarter of the way through

shaber
An English teacher said that he had encountered lesbian households that resemble Miss Haversham's psychotic lifestyle. I expect he had his own prejudices though... messed

A4E
huh? first, it was a joke... u freak...blink
and second... was that a quote from metallica??

Scarpa
Yeah its a quote but yes I know you were joking

A4E
oh...lol....so...getting back on topic? lol

MC Mike
Yes. I have yet to see an argument that's even SLIGHTLY convincing for the "no" side.

A4E
well the school thingy... but then again kids really can NOT tel their classmates...but then again they ARE kids since when kids can keep the truth??

Scarpa
This thread goes against Kmc rules

"Controversial Topics
Topics that will cause controversy or hostility between members are not permitted. If you are worried that your topic may fall under this category, then please contact a moderator. The moderators will have final say on what is and what is not allowed."

A4E
er... ok so.... uh.. to tell u the truth my knowledge doesnt go as far as to understand that rule sad

Scarpa
In normal terms If its political like this it will be closed

MC Mike
Have you noticed that those rules only apply if people start getting bashful? We have politcal threads all over the place.

A4E
thats true the GDF is now (underciver) the poilitical forum

AdventChild
Yes Gays should be allowed to adopt kids...

Scarpa
No they shouldnt. Why does everybody always whine about gay rights I dont give a # $&^ either way

AdventChild
Why shouldn't they?... They are people just like you and me... Give me several reasons why they shouldn't....... As long as the parents are capable to take care of the child and able provide and love the child they should be allowed....

T.M
gays adopting what is next women voting

has the world gone mad

stick out tongue

Dwarfdude
Who said that gay sex has been going for a millenia? Its actually been going on since way before 1000 B.C.E. The first commonly known gay lovers recorded were in The Iliad, between Patroclus and Achilles. The Trojan war took place between 1500 and 1000 B.C.E.

Anywho, there is no argument against this. Thats all that needs to be said.

Dwarfdude
Wrong button.

Tex
Gay people were living fine and dandy untill Christians came along, then everything went to hell from there! schmoll

BackFire
They tend to do that...

yerssot
sorry to burst your bubble, but there are a few billion people on this planet, not only you... nor are you a leader of a country of any kind

so you not giving a "# $&^" about gay rights is exactly your point: it's "# $&^". But unfortunatly for you, there ARE people that want them to have rights as anyone else

Kontraz
no, but there are a few reasons not to

1) statistically, children grow up to immitate their parents believes/behaviors. So, this is increasing the "population" of gays. If you're fine with that, then that's your opinion. I on the otherhand dont think so. For one thing, the more gays there are, the less # of births.... are we trying to stop our race from continueing?

2) its unnatural. I mean, yeah, you can claim being gay is a natural thing (i dont think so, but that's not the arguement here) but it is IMPOSSIBLE for two guys or two girls to actually have a kid. Its nature's (or God's, or whoever you want to claim) way of saying that they shouldn't have kids.

yerssot
1) if that is true, then they would take over habbits, political views, lifestyle and so forth
it doesn't take long to realise this is wrong:
how many guys/girls that are gay come from a heterosexual couple? according to those "statistics", that wouldn't happen then
statistics are great to toy around with, but never proof something

2) it's not unnatural, you say it is and make of that they are not "allowed" to have kids
if it's unnatural, then it doesn't happen in the nature, but hey, it does

MC Mike

Clovie
but it is possible from a science point of view to give birth to child who has two mothers messed

Kontraz
exactly, i wasnt argueing that BEING gay was unnatural, but that gays HAVING KIDS is!!!

Capt_Fantastic
1) I grew up around no other gay people, but I turned out gay. I always knew I was, even before I knew what gay meant. I'm also not Roman Catholic. I do not vote republican. I don't have an overwhelming southern accent. Also, I appreciate stylish footwear. I'm nothing like my parents. Most people I know are nothing like their parents. So, by that argument, more gay people should raise children. That way there will be more straight people to propogate your species.

2) Does this argument apply to women who can't have children? Or sterile men? As long as their straight, right?

Clovie
having kids is one thing
and raising them another one erm

Tex
Exactly! yes

We should also be walking around naked because god created us that way, and we shouldn't drive because god gave us legs to walk, and we shouldn't fly either because god didn't give us wings.

The point of my sarcastic rant: Humans have evolved intellectually to the point where we can overcome most of what is "natural".

However, I believe being gay is natural. There is no intentional human intervention during pregnancy that creates a gay child.

Put down your bibles and open a science book for Christs sake! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kontraz
lol, im on my winter break.... (im majoring in polymer science) no more science for me for right now!

and yes, being gay is natural to some degree, but gays having kids isnt. a

nd when it comes to god, Well, in genesis, after we realized we were nude, we made clothes for ourselves. There is nothing wrong with driving a car. Its simply an advancement. But when God says that being gay is wrong, and it is unnatural for gays to have children, i can't condone allowing gays to adopt.

EDIT: and about sterile men and women. Its also unnatural for one to be both sterile AND have kids. I dont think they should adopt either stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
So, should we just start burning all those babies waiting to be adopted? Or, maybe medical experiments for the lot of them? Who's going to adopt babies if they shouoldn't be allowed to adopt babies either? Maybe we could build cars that run on dead babies, that way the gay adoption/incapable couples/abortion debate can be brought to an end.

Kontraz
i say we eat our own children. this has many benefits:

1) that way our children wont starve to death later on down the road

2) that way we dont either

3) hey, they're just useless sacks of meat, anyway!

The Tired Hiker
Gays do adopt children. Deal with it. Like I said, my cousin and his partner adopted two kids and those two kids now have the best dad's in the world. They are super cool dads, they are well off financially, they live in San Diego, which has a huge gay and straight population. It's perfectly fine.

And remember, the Bible is just some book translated and manipulated to the point where it really is just a tool to control people. I'm sure it's a great read, though. But so is Harry Potter, and that sh*t really happened!

BlackC@t
I don't really see why they shouldn't be allowed to.

TH: Harry Potter never happened ninja shifty

Kontraz
you do realize that without control, people would be doomed to self-destruction, right?

Tex
Wow, god said that?
Where?

In the bible?

Have you researched the history of how the bible was written and complied? It'll startle you.

Kontraz
actually i have and i disagree with a lot of how it was complied, but one of the books i do agree with (Romans, research it, and it seems valid for a christian standpoint) clearly talks about gays being in the wrong.

Afro Cheese
In the wrong like how? I'm honestly never going to read it so just tell me.

Kontraz
as in, being gay is a sin.

Afro Cheese
But what makes them "in the wrong"? What are they doing that affects heterosexuals in any way? It doesn't seem logical to me that it would make a difference to God whether or not people were gay... I'd think he's got more important stuff to handle.

Kontraz
lol, by god having "more important stuff to handle" thats what omnipotence is for. I mean, its not like he can only put his attention on a limited number of issues at any one time. And seeing as homosexuality was spreading through room like a plague back then (because yes, it was bringing about many sexual diseases) God decided to speak up. I think its also in the old testament somewhere, but its in the new testament where he talks about the issue directly, whereas in the old it was simply a rule/law.

Afro Cheese
So since homosexuality is no longer "spreading like the plague" and reeking havoc on rome by causing STDs, why should it still be considered wrong? I mean hell.. it says right in the bible not to eat pork because it's not clean but we do today anyway because it's no longer a serious problem.

Kontraz
and later on in the bible it says to go ahead and eat it wink but seeing as there is nothing left to add to the bible, save for revelations, i assume that all that has not changed, shall not be changed.

BackFire
"why should it still be considered wrong?"

It shouldn't, it's just idiotic prejudice beliefs that have no validity to anyone with a brain.

BackFire
As in, bullshit beliefs that are for stupid people and others who are part of a religion that allows child molestation.

Imperial_Samura
Not sure about it being a sin, I thought there were the seven deadly sins (nothing against homosexuality there) and if your broke the ten commandments. And I like this quote... "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavner

But to my view, I can see no reason what so ever, that a gay person couple, in a happy relationship, shouldn't be allowed to adopt, I don't see how it could be detrimental to a child, or society, and I think it would be a sad day when prospective parents sat down and said "your an Italian and I am an African American lapsed Catholic, I don't think we should have kids because they might be teased at school", or "Yes we are in love, but we don't want to adopt a child because it might be teased". Kids can be mean, spiteful little urchins, but that is just letting the small minded, bigoted bullies of the play ground who pick on the overly smart, or overly religious, or overweight etc win.

Jackie Malfoy
I am sure it talks about gays being a sin in the bible.Wish I knew where through,JM

Afro Cheese
Oh I'm sure it does.. but I'd like to know why. Just the fact that the bible says it isn't enough for me.

Jackie Malfoy
What is enough for you?Just wondering!JM

Afro Cheese
A valid reason why homosexuality is wrong.

AdventChild
There isn't anything wrong about being gay..... They are just like everyone else... You shouldn't single out people because of who they like or who they care for.... If they like a person of the same gender then so be it... It's no one's place to tell them that it is wrong to be with the person they care most for... Gay people are human beings just like everyone else.... Being gay isn't wrong that's just being prejudice, that's like saying being fat or skinny or mentaly handicap is wrong... Some things can and cannot be helped......

Jackie Malfoy
Being gay could be helped through.But you are right about the judging thing.JM

yerssot
i.e. :
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -- Lev.20:13

but then again god encourages it:
The two angels that visit Lot wash their feet, eat, and are sexually irresistible to Sodomites. 19:1-5

AdventChild
Gay people should be allowed to adopt kids... They are like you and I... They deserve to be parents to don't you think?

MC Mike
yes

Imperial_Samura
I most certainly agree.

eleveninches
But it's not about the rights of the gays. Its about the rights of the childrenn and what's best for the children. They will be confused if they grow up with gay parents, and they will be awefully teased at school. They wont know whether or not they are normal, so it's NOT good for the children

pr1983
it is about the children, and whether the parents are gay or not doesnt come into it, only whether they would be able to provide and look after the child...

finti
it aint a sin to those who can think for themselves.
lesbian couples shouldnt have too much problems in getting impregnated

yerssot
they WON'T be confused! They grow up with it so they think that's pretty normal stuff that happens and won't go thinking about it, it's a kid for crying out loud, not Wittgenstein or something

and the kid WON'T be teased. If he doesn't say anything, the kids won't know. If he does say something, those that grow up with him don't care. Why? because at an early age kids don't care about differences and that is a FACT

it are only the people that are against adoption for gays that use this arguement

pr1983
and its a stupid argument, the fat kid is always treated worse...

yerssot
"Ah, Igor, how many times have you saved my life"

(adapted quote from The Simpsons... not sure about the name)

Capt_Fantastic
Is it a sin because you are not gay?

The Omega
Allowed to... ?
Actually, it's a mystery to me why it's still illegal. It's the freaking 21st century...!

Adam_PoE
If gay couples should not be allowed to adopt because their children might be teased, black couples should not be allowed to have children because their children might be subjected to racism.

yerssot
then you haven't mentioned fat kids, skinny kids, tall and small kids... smelly kids, ugly kids, ...

Pretty Cat
not to mention kids trapped in adult bodies

finti
or even better, its a sin you aint gay eek!

Scarpa
My answer: HEll NO!

Linkalicious
PC me: Yes, gays should get all of the rights and priviledges that a normal straight couple has including the ability to adopt children. There should be nothing wrong with this and morally is it the correct thing to do.

non-PC me: Hell no. Gays should get a pet or somethign else to inflict their love upon.

Capt_Fantastic
Link, I'm just a little surprised by your non-pc answer. There's no need to be pc here, no one else is.

Bardock42
Oh god of course they should be allowed to do so

And you know that part in the Bible I mean the book Leviticus
let me just state some more of those nice rules in there

if someone abandones his family he shall be put to death
if someone cheats on his Husband or wife he shall be put to death
if someone sleeps with a woman during her menstruation both shall be put to death

all really great rules
Damn the Bible Sucks well at least the part without Jesus

Linkalicious
Well, it's not really about political correctness...it's just both sides of the coin I toss.

the "PC me" is more a view and standpoint that I have developed through educating myself and through allowing myself to accept people of different orientations....

the "non-PC me" is more the view I get from friends/family/social crowds that I involve in my everyday life. Yah, I see the ignorance in their views, but who am I to do anymore than question that view?

The non-PC me, as I labeled it, is no where near as influencial as the other part of me....but i guess it just goes to show that sometimes all the things you are fed from others does stick to some extent.

eleveninches
So if the kid sees the 2 homos humping, and is told that it is normal, and then the kid goes into school thinking that it is normal to do that to another kid, then they wont get teased?
I dont think so!

Bardock42
well if a kid does that to a girl he is in trouble too

Royal Knight
OMG tex you always make me laugh...

And my answer to the question is YES

Scarpa
I dont even have a pc part of me

eleveninches
Then are they allowed to be straight?

Capt_Fantastic
Dude, I won't even let the dog watch me take a piss, I doubt I'd start humping anything in front of a child. You're feeding into the whole "homo=pervert" thing. Don't start doing that.

Capt_Fantastic
No more so than you are, I would assume.

Afro Cheese
Of course they are "allowed" to be straight. They have the right to be heterosexual.. just not the ability.

Scarpa
That a load of bullcrap elton john can bang paris hilton just as easy as anybody else

Afro Cheese
That doesn't make him straight. Being heterosexual means being attracted only to the opposite sex, not simply having sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. If he was attracted to Paris Hilton and had sex with her, that still wouldn't make him heterosexual, that would make him bisexual.

Pretty Cat
i would have sex with Paris!!

The Omega

WindDancer
I voted for "I don't really care". Not my problem if gays adopt kids or not. And honestly......is the same crap to me whether they have parents or not.

AdventChild
There shouldn't be a problem with gay couples adopting children.... If they choose to then so be it.. A lack of respect is what america is today... People need to realize that gay people are entitled to adopt a child as much as a straight person is..If there was true respect, people would respect gay couples to adopt children..... I mean people would respect it if the couple was straight rite?....

emily
I disagree with what some of you are saying.
What is the difference between a gay guy or a straight guy adopting kids. One of my friends dad is gay and he had been married for 29 years. Just because your gay it dosent mean that you are a kiddy fiddler or you don't love them, infact personally I think that gays are more loving and more sensitive. I mean look at marco out of BB5, I thought that he was lovely!

emily
I totaly agree with AdventChild

Scarpa
No If gays what something to love and take care of they should go get a cat or something

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>