Listen to this :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Who ever goes to a chathilic school knows we had wedsday off. I work at mcdonalds and I wasn't working on Wedsday, but my bro was. 3 kids came in pissed drunk and two ran away while on passed out. The manager called the cops and an abulance came. The boy died of Achahole poisn. He went to A diffrent schol than me, but the two that ran away, both go to my school. I had to tell them today that their friend is dead. sad sad sad

Fearnix
sad
i feel sorry for you and them

drunk_nazgul
That is not a good story to tell your children. cry *pats you on the shoulder*

Fearnix
Its not good to tell any one that story

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry that happen to you.I hope things looks better in the morning for you.JM (Gives her or him a big hug!)

Dwarfdude
Good lesson though...

Nazgulinthedark
wtf? you have wednesday off? why dont i have wednesday off? i go to a Catholic school.

Kosta
Thats just sad. Peple need to learn how to drink responsibly.

MornGlory
Thats pretty bad... but what is almost even worse is your SPELLING!!! puke

frodo34x
Good point Morn

The Inkeeper
Harsh morn, harsh.....nono

Sorry to hear that elektra lover sad

shellie
stick out tongue anyways.....

sadthats awful Elektra_lover *hugs*

JLred
Wow...That really sucks......I go to CCD on Wednesdays.....But damn does that suck........

Ronny
remeber children....

dont drink cry

xShecklerx
Well, may he/she R.I.P.

I hope his/hers friends are okay..and i hope you are alright to.

Mane
That's what immature little kids get when they don't moderate their own drinking.

eggmayo
Yeah, thats weird, a friend of mine passed out today, I rode with her in the ambulance, and shes in hospital right now. Im like really really worried.

Elektra_lover
Well yesterday I found out the kids Alive! The cops heard that he died and went to investigate and found him alive, but his mom came into Mcdonalds on thursday and said "He's dead." We thought she actually ment he's dead. I guess she ment he's in alot of trouble

ClaraG
Well thank goodness he's alive!

Shadow_Fox
Oh that's good news *sigh* happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.