What.A.Night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Longest.Work.Day.Yet.I.Think.

It started off where out of nowhere I saw my finger was cut at the register, so I had to leave, get a band-aid and come back, then I went to the bathroom and forgot it was on, and almost washed it off.

I finally got to start cleaning the Men's department, (I work at T.J.Maxx, can you see the joy? roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and I got called to the register close to 14 total times from my 4-10 pm shift. Then this ***** had the mouth, because her stupidass ornament didn't have a top on it, and I said we didn't have any. SO SHE SAYS, "OH YOU DON'T THINK THAT, OR YOUR JUST TO LAZY TO LOOK! roll eyes (sarcastic) " I didn't know whether to rip her throat out, smash her in the head with the scanner, smash MY head into the register, tell her to **** off and die, tell her kids Santa is fake, tell her she's an abomination of a human being, or what to do. So I bit my tongue so I didn't speak, called a co-worker over the speaker, and the ***** finally shut her trap after she told her we didn't have any lids.

Then we had to clean until 10:45, but luckily all I did was dick around with these two girls, who I'd like to hang out with outside of work if possible.

So yes, quite a night.

Oh and, I have work at 11 am tomorrow-5:30 pm. OH WHAT A MORNING IT WILL BE! roll eyes (sarcastic) Next week from Tuesday-Saturday, I'm working 10 am-6 pm, oh the joy, I can't wait to tell a customer to **** off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ONLY good news: I got paid $206, after the government took $50 from me.

Fearnix

JToTheP
Yeah sorry, I got American money. So your gonna have to bug someone who transfers money about that one. wink

Fearnix
nah i will just take $ then

JToTheP
When you pry it from my bank account! evil face

Fearnix
so be it
*gives up before hes even tried*

JToTheP
*Leaves with all of earned money* evil face

Fearnix
*throws stone at JToTheP*

JToTheP
*hides behind a clothes rack in T.J.Maxx and pulls out gun, waiting for the right time to cap Fearnix*

Fearnix
*hides in bin waiting for JToTheP*
Hey chicken
*eats moldy chicken*

Jackie Malfoy
You seened to like your job since you talk about it alot.And there is nothering wrong with that!(Looks at ceiling!)anyway see you around!JM

Devalion
Ummm, yea sound like fun JP!.......And chicken? WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.