Uhh this sucks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
My friend got hit by a car.
She was a very close friend, and was walking to meet me at the mall, and the jerk ran a stop sign and hit her right in front of the mall.
She flew onto the hood of his car and was covered in blood completely. She had to get 13 stitches and her whole right leg I believe is bruised.

I felt so bad because we were supposed to meet and that's the only reason she was there at the time.

And this is like only 3 weeks after my other friend was in an accident where the air bag was faulty and it depleted and it ended up knocking out her front teeth and really bruising her body from it.

Raven Guardia
whoa...I hope she gets better soon...is that Jerk going to pay the medical bills because he should mad

MornGlory
yawn

silver_tears
She's suing him, he ran a full stop sign and it wasn't even dark out, it was wet cause it had been raining and such, but this was at a crowded mall parking lot.

Plus in Canada, we have health insurance, there's no bills to pay really.

Scarpa
That good for nothing B@st@rd! I hope he gets ran over by a friggin SUV!

lil bitchiness
Its not your fault Irene. Its the irresponsible assh0le who did that to her. You dont need to be blaming yourself - at all.

JToTheP
Wow, I'm sorry Irene, that's ****ed up. I'd of kicked the guy's ass myself if I was there, or if I ever saw that happen. hug good luck to him/her ie your friend, not the douchebag who should get his ass kicked.

silver_tears
was that neccessary What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
If you have nothing nice to say, than dont say anything at all. Christ...

JToTheP
From someone with Padme for an avatar, you can tell she has no concern or cares about life at all, since she seems to be an Episode I fan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
good. I hope she sues for all he's worth.

true, forgot about that. here in stupid Bush Land we dont have that.

silver_tears
Thanks Milla cryhug
The worse thing is, I ended up being late to meet her right, but if I hadn't been late, I would have been at that cross walk with her, but I was stuck at home, and ended up showing up for work like an hour late instead of with her.

JToTheP
See why you can't leave Milla, I'll be banninated without you...cry

But still, no health care or not, I'D make sure HIS medical bill needed to be paid for! evil face

JToTheP
**** Bush, 'nuff said.

silver_tears
Thank you John, she'll be fine, but her eye is really messed up and bruised, and I feel so bad, because we have kinda finals next week and she'll be away, but thank you none the less hug

JToTheP
It's just how life is, it's quite scary when something like this happens because you wonder the "what if" if you hadn't been stuck at home, but in this situation, it sounds like the "what if" would of been one or you both being hit the scumbag, ya know?

JToTheP
Well, as long as there is no pro-longed injury that is fine. The only pro-longed injury I want to hear about is his bank account's shredding! evil face hug

I must hurry off to bed now, 11 am shift to work, bye, sorry again Irene. Good luck to her, and sueing the guy into welfare! evil face

Drifter101
lousy douches who dont know how do drive.......hate those types of people

silver_tears
It makes you really wonder, and the only reason I was stuck at home was because my father was at work because there was an accident there so he didn't come home on time like he was supposed to.

and thanks again John, luck tomorrow hug

lil bitchiness
cry

Its still not your fault. It happened, and theres nothing you could have done. Not if you warent late, but more of a if he wasnt driving like a retard, your friend would have been ok.

Sistah are you sure you want this in OTF? Want me to move to GDF?

JToTheP
Yeah, see, it's strange how time chronicles events like that, and you can only mentally imagine, or draw a timeline of the event and the "what if" column. It's good she has no pro-longed injuries though, and she'll heal up soon, that's all that's important really, and ripping the guy's bank account to pieces.

Your welcome, thank you. hug

silver_tears
Please embarrasment

Afro Cheese
Hope she recovers ok.

BackFire
Sorry to hear that ST, but at least she's going to be alright. Coulda been a lot worse.

As others have said, you shouldn't feel responsible for this, the person who hit your friend is 100% at fault.

Kosta
Thats shocking. Im sorry to hear that Irene, I hope your friend gets better soon.

silver_tears
thank you everyone, I'm so very relieved that she will be alright, I was very worried and in shock when I arrived at work and my boss told me.

but again thank you all, and I plan on visiting her tomorrow and taking her some flowers big grin

Darth Revan
The reason I'm always "mean to you" is because of this kind of bullshit that you give to people. "Wow, your best friend just nearly died? I think I'll post an annoying smilie that shows how boring and stupid you are for making this thread!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Surgent
^^ Ditto.

Jackie Malfoy
I hope he gets jailed time for this!Jerk!Anyway glad that your friend did not die from this.and that it was not a hit and ran driver or your friend would not be able to get him.
Too many accients happen in cars it is such a sad thing.JM

Jedi Priestess
you Ive noticed Morn, that your reply to alot of threads is the yawn. Makes me wonder if we all bore you so why are you even here? Could you BE any ruder?

Sorry about your friend Silver.

Deathblow
That really does suck, I know how it feels too I've had a close friend nearly killed after being hit almost full-on by a driver going way over the speed limit. His ribs were basically smashed and he punctured a lung.

Don't even think of blaming yourself. The state of the roads today is just stupid, I mean why do drivers feel the need to get to wherever they're going so quickly? There is nothing important enough to warrant breaking traffic laws and endangering people's lives like that. They should be stripped of their license without a trial and given a bicycle in my view.

A4E
nono
what kind of language is that young lady?!

angel_not

silver_tears
thanks Sam and JP hug

Silver Stardust
Eek, Irene, that's horrible...I hope your friend is okay!

hug

And it's not in any way, shape, or form your fault; it's the fault of the ass that ran the stop sign.

mechmoggy
That's terrible ST. Will your mate get some cash from the driver you think?

I'm still waiting for compo from when I got run over back in April. Won't be much either cus the arse was a hit and run and the car was never found. *shakes fist in general direction of Birmingham*

Baylin
Sorry to hear about your friend Sils. hug

It really bugs me the amount of times 'accidents' like this happen, and it's not an accident it's pure carelessness really!

Anyway I hope she gets better soon.

silver_tears
Thanks you all hug and she's suing him mechy yes

Nienna
You're so considerate. no expression Could you at least express any concern at all?

I'm sorry Irenen cry but I'm glad she's getting better. happy

hug I know how it is to have a friend in the hospital. (Horrible incident finals week....I screwed them up so badly because of it.)

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

FeceMan
Do you know the specifics on her injuries?

steptreks
]]have you posted this everywhere

and im sorry about your friend- get better soon is all i can say!

Linkalicious
Sorry to hear about your friend Irene. Like Milla said, it most certainly isn't your fault, and I'm fairly sure you wouldn't blame yourself anyways, but I can only imagine how many times you've played the "what if I had..." or "If I just wasn't late..." game a lot recently, but keep your chin up, atleast you didn't lose them all together.

Best wishes. flowers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.