whos the better.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

naamarie
Whos the better dark lord?

tigress
theyre bout the same they both think they are better than everyone else they want to rid the world of people that they consider lesser than themselves but id say that voldy has the edge he wants to torture mankind were as sauron wants to just kill the whole race

Sarah_Sparrow
Sauron is much more evil than Voldemort! I dunno what yu ppl are thinking... But really, he's like a plague, and he has a giant army of mutilated things. Voldemort has a stick. Whoo.

Joy2dWorld
I think the question should be "Who's the badder Dark Lord?"

Maikahyandowen
assuming badder is even a word. Sauron is a thousand times worse than Voldy.

raven guardia
sauron may be worse and he is pretty scary looking he looks like a big piece of sheet metal...........but I still pick voldy. Voldy rocks...he knows magic he has a ton of death eaters and people working for him. he killed hundreds of innocent people, people flinch at the sound of his name, nobody knows or believes he is back so he has the element of surprise in an attack. and sauron is rustable, throw a bucket of water on him and he will rust..... I definitely pick Voldemort....sauron just has an inferiority complex.

VOLDEMORT ALL THE WAY evil face evil face evil face evil face

shanie623
"Assuming badder is even a word"!!! HAHAHAHA! For the record, it's "worse." laughing out loud

And I wouldn't really say "better darklord" either. It just doesn't fit. LMAO. laughing

Anyways, I think Sauron is the worse one, but Voldemort is the wiser. =)

Sauron is really evil. He has them nasty nazguls. And the eye is REALLY scary. LOL. That's why I think he's the worse dark lord. But I wouldn't really call him smart since his only purpose is to get the ring back. Obviously the good characters learned that, and their only purpose is to destroy the one ring. It's just TOO easy to defeat him.

As for Voldemort he may not be the worse, but he's smart. He works sneakilly and secretly. He's not an obvious. And his purpose is not clear either. Does he want to take over the world? Kill Dumbledore, Potter, and all who's against him? Blah, blah... You know what I mean...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.