Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
Hey guys, i was wondering if you have any Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter pics please here them here

UTKari02
Why do you want Pictures of Dan/Harry if your name is Malfoy's Chick?

UTKari02
Here's another one.

UTKari02
Sorry, I tried something and it didn't work.

UTKari02
smile

UTKari02
big grin

UTKari02
cool

UTKari02
stick out tongue

UTKari02
wink

UTKari02
roll eyes (sarcastic)

UTKari02
eek!

UTKari02
rolling on floor laughing

Malfoy's chick
I need pics of Daniel because i love both Dan and Tom. and i got a website on them both

Danistar
rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) love love love

N.Tonks
pic

Laviera_j
Cool pic...im trying to find more....

silver_tears
I really like Daniel Radcliff and I hope he's in all the Harry Potter movies. If you have something to say about his performance in the movies or you think he's cute then post here also im looking for pics of him so if anyone happens to have any I would be very happy if you posted them here! big grin thanks ahead of time everyone! However please don't bash him here if you feel the need for that then start your own thread please! happy

silver_tears
K well since no one posted yet ill do it myself i think hes just adorable and very funny i really think he did a great job in the first two movies i also think that in my mind hes the perfect harry there are so many characteristics big grin keep ur posts coming guyz

Malfoy's chick
He is a brilliant actor, i love him. i can't believe he is quiting Harry Potter films after POA. HE IS DA BEST!!!!!! He can't do that. lol.

silver_tears
i totally agree the goblet wont be as good without him sad

Malfoy's chick
I know, I want him in all of them, it is soooo gonna suck without him

Fallin Angel
AWWWWW he's not going to be in the other harry potter movies ? sad that sucks , he's a great actor and he's cute too

silver_tears
very eek!

Danistar
Daniel Radcliffe is the best!!! I want him to be in all movies but I've that
actors will be changed when they'll grow up. sad

silver_tears
i think they have too cuz i mean people would realize how much older they look

silver_tears
oh my goodness hes so cute love

Fallin Angel
He is really hot , well i also think that Tom is hot too hehe

Danistar
but personages in books also is getting old!!!!

silver_tears
i heard somewhere that dan is 18??? im not sure but the thing is he plays like a 13 year old in PoA so you know its a little obvious

silver_tears
anyways if anyone has pictures please post them here im starting a new web site for him happy

The Omega

silver_tears
well thank you for that info

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/euronews4.jpg

silver_tears
hes adorable love

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/VANITY_large.jpg

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/misc54.jpg

silver_tears
can we all say cute or wat . . . laughing

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/misc55.jpg

HermioneVM
daniel is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOty

silver_tears
i so agree *drools* especially that large pic i attached !! love

silver_tears
does anyone else have pics????? plz im desperate!!! huh

silver_tears
fine ill post myselfstick out tongue heres another one . . . . http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/esbfacap20.jpg

silver_tears
wat do you guys think??

VampVicious
urmm... I feel for a 5-year-younger boy.. *sighs*
my friends think I'm a nut stick out tongue

anyways.. yes, he's adorably CUTE.. but he may not the best actor in the movie.

no offence for all my fellow dan's fans, but don't you think he should be more expressive ?? like when he found out that he's a wizard.. man.. I'd be more like "I'm .. I'm a wizard" if I were him..(well.. witch, i my case). he's getting better in the second movie, tho..

here's another harry potter candidate. his name's Josh Zuckerman. Have u heard of him? dat juss came up to me the other day.. he's a really good actor.

VampVicious
tis one's a better pic from Disney's Twas the Night Before Chrismas (think dats wut it's called)

VampVicious
kay... no offence.. but I think he's a better actor than Dan.. I've watched 'em both.. so dats wut I think. He could be Harry Potter, too. I find.

ps: no bashing here.. I love Dan as much as u do.big grin

VampVicious
kay,.... here's some Dan's pic dat I love.

think he looks soo cute while he's on TRL.. too bad, i couldnt watch it. I really wish Canada has MTV *sighs*
am still lookin for his pic while he's on TRL. if anybody has, pls post it here...

Fallin Angel
here's a pick of harry in your face lol laughing out loud

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/view20.jpg

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/opw12.jpg

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/mtv0204.jpg well guys this is one from trl big grin

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/mtv0209.jpg heres another on im sorry that they are a little blurring but still oh so sexy winkwink and i dont really know the other guy who was posted im really happy they picked daniel *drools* love ill post my favourite pic next happy

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/VANITY_large.jpg this is the second time i posted this pic but i think its oh so adorable wink he looks really good love

silver_tears
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/misc57.jpg

silver_tears
yay dan is hot wink

america_boxers
if dan quits after PoA i could play harry potter hehehehe all i need is a british accent...then you all would be makeing threads about me! im not bashing dan though i like him as harry too.

silver_tears
r u serious america boxers do u really look like harry??? cuz hes adorable love and oh so cute *drools*

america_boxers
lol, well we are the same age i think i might be a few months older. same color hair. same hight. i dont have glasses (does he) and im not from the UK.

bnbgranger
i have some pics of dan Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

silver_tears
post them here then stick out tongue

tigereyes456
reading yur little convo thing......rumour have been comfirmed and Danile, rupert and emma will be doing up until the fifth movie if they make that far.... and rumour has it that he now is dating one of the cast members..none of my sources will tell me whotho.!

america_boxers
where did you get all that...(sources? oo i get it wink google.com hehe thats my sources)

tigereyes456
i have sources people in high places maybe... nad google... along with the collection of interview i tape on tv. I have 110. yah so nad i might be a gossip girl as well!2

silver_tears
ummm is that wat u do for a living stick out tongue

tigereyes456
no that only what i do when i'm bored and i write short novels for a living basically.... embarrasment yah ...yah....hee hee

silver_tears
well thats cool and if you find out anything of interest relating to harry potter feel free to post watever you like here then big grin

crazy_rock_chic
I think it'll be stupid without him in the goblet of fire, its just that now that ive got used to him as harry it'd be wierd with sum1 else playing him!

IHeartDanR
Who thinks that Daniel Radcliffe is really hot? I do! Anyway, does anyone have his e-mail? I think i do, but now he's ignoring my e-mails and my heart is breaking. sad Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance That banana is the coolest.

XOXO Lane XOXO

crazy_c
I dont like him in the movies (the hair!) but he is a bit nice looking.

IBTonks
how the hell do u have his e-mail?? and how do u know it's the right one! lol!

Fallin Angel
well i think he's hot off set

IBTonks
too right!

crazy_c
i agree

IBTonks
how old r u guyz?

IHeartDanR
I'm turning 14 August 31st. And i dont remember how i got his e-mail. And he's ignoring my e-mails...and i'm all sad. I still love him soo much though!

tiger lilly
ok, the kid is like 7 years younger than me, but when he grows up a bit he'll be really good lookin

crazy_c
I'm 14 also

Fallin Angel
i'm 15

IBTonks
lol! so ur in ur 20's!! tigerlily! i'm 17! feelin bit stupid bout likin him myself!

IHeartDanR
He's smart, funny, cool, and freakin hot!

Anyone can IM me at XenaLaneX

tiger lilly
hehe.... fair to say he looks a bit older than he is tho.... make u feel any better? roll eyes (sarcastic)

IBTonks
lol! it helps, he's sp cute though! will look great wen he hits bout 18!!!

crazy_c
Theres a google for every country!!! lol. and i agree

IBTonks
Harry Ron and Hermione have confirmed they will be in it up until the 5th film, and they will take it fron there!

silver_tears
yay!!!!!! love

IHeartDanR
I would send a link...but it says i'm not "known enough" or something. So go to Danradclifferocks.com then go to galleries, promotional, there are a lot of hot pics.

IHeartDanR
Oooo, i messed up, the website is DanRadcliffe.co.uk. Sorry!

XOXO Lane XOXO

silver_tears
ive been there many time!!! love yummy wink

BOPRecruit 16
here's a comment i posted in the other dan thread about him staying past movie 3:

that's good that he's concerned and keeps his education in mind, that's very important and i'm proud that he does. funny that his parents don't want him to quit, perfectly understandable! wow, i didn't know he was going to stay til five. can't wait to see a movie version of that! i wished the other kid actors and tom felton would stay on for that long too. when he is finished with the harry potter saga, i wonder what movies he'd be in next. he'll 17 or 19 by the time he does finish them. can't wait to see him all grown up, maybe he'll be even more handsome than he is now. now, for something off topic, i hope tom felton doesn't quit acting for good! i was horrified when i heard that.

silver_tears
im so happy *thinks to self* hell probably be much hotter than he is now if thats possible big grin

luna050
It's the trio but Dan looks sooooooooooo Good love wacko eek!

silver_tears
yay harry rocks big grin

BabyT
I just turned 14 on the 9th big grin...Ptreey soon (2 years) I'll be able to drive devil...hehehe...WATCH OUT!!!!

Malfoy's chick
I'm 14 aswell, I think i have his email but I'm not actually sure, haven't really tried, but i will. it's supposed to be his home email. I'll check for ya.

BabyT
ooooh...I want it???
HOW did you get it???

Malfoy's chick
someone, who was supposed to be his friend, told me it. I also got Ruperts, I talked to him once, he didn't say much

BabyT
really!!!...is there any way I could get it?

IHeartDanR
Thanks Malfoy's chick! Does Dan's start with an "F"? That's the e-mail i have.

Member.
ever thought about how they get tired of all those emails and just delete them?

BabyT
IHeartDanR...you have his e-mail too...Can anyone give it to me??

IHeartDanR
Even though Dan's ignoring me i promised him i wouldnt tell...oh, i'll think about it. Okay? But i'd need your e-mail or something because i can't post it on the forum otherwise everyone would know!

XOXO Lane XOXO

BabyT
[email protected]

BabyT
and thanks for thinking about it
big grin

HPDR69143
OMG!!!! i think daniel radcliffe is soooooooo hot!!!! and his birthday is a couple days away from mine. anyway!!!! how did you get his email? is there anyway you could email me his email address? my email is [email protected]. PLease send it o me!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Omega

Malfoy's chick
no, it starts with a.....A except it ain't a capital

silver_tears
yay love

BabyT
I think I'll write him a letter...Using Pen and Paper... big grin

luna050
Here's an autographed one (kinda big togh)

silver_tears
well anyways does noone have pics sad please post them here big grin

Malfoy's chick
here's one

Fallin Angel
here's one hehe big grin

silver_tears
my goodness hes such a cutie pie love hes jus cute big grin

BabyT
Danny is so cute!!!

silver_tears
i know love and hes jus adorable big grin

Member.
yea...

mg16
WHAO SILVER TEARS!!! HOW DID U POST THAT HUGE PIC???

mg16
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_5867.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_5867.gif

image 1:
dan in the movie, David Copperfield, 2000

image 2:
harry in pajamas (hehe, i liked that 1) Happy Dance

mg16
lol, like the pj 1?

silver_tears
i dont see the pj one sad

Fallin Angel
Dan shirtless hehe, he is hott big grin

silver_tears
umm.....wat....was.....gonna....say.....i?? *stares*love

krassin
dude hes frigin 14 right now

silver_tears
yea hes 14 all right so hes only a year older then he plays in prizoner of azkaban big grin

krassin
they say hes growin 2 fast...i was wonderin also,wut is dumbledore gona look like now,cuz dint that actor die?

silver_tears
yea the actor did pass away and if u wander the site u will be able to see a pic of the new dumbledore and it doesnt matter how he grows children have growth spurts after all stick out tongue and also i really love this harry and very attached to him now love so if he leaves i will be ever so pissed miffed

daddy'sgurl
Where did you hear that Tom Felton was quiting acting for good, BOPRecruit 16? Dan is totally hott!!!

krassin
what site is dat silver tears?

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT:

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

krassin
ok....

Fallin Angel
ok , y is bellabutterfly posting the same thing in every thread blink

krassin
lol i dunno,it was like on evrery single threat
i couldnt find it anyway..2 lazy

Fallin Angel
i don't mean to be rude but its annoying

krassin
bah,i dunno use the "report button"?

silver_tears
this site stick out tongue u just have to wander and look at the prizoner of azkaban pic threads and there are a whole bunch of them big grin

krassin
oh come on,how bout a link

hpxmenlotrnerd
hey, i wanna post pics of dan but idk how, neone wanna gimme some help?

krassin
never

silver_tears
well thats not very nicestick out tongue to post a pic you have to go to the bottom under the post reply box thing, under the preview and speelcheck button theres a button that says post reply right by new topic big grin u click that and the when it takes u to a new screen you go to attach attachment and find the pic there if its saved on ur comp

but if u have the net address of the pic like www.google.com then you put the address of the pic between img tags like this www..... but dont have any spaces in itbig grin

hope that helps it may be a little confusing stick out tongue

krassin
maybe,execept u cant see the image u posted,just a red x in a box
devil

silver_tears
i didnt post an image i jus made up a site stick out tongue

krassin
hmm..now it looks normalish,still,they wil never learn!
muahahaha

silver_tears
okay someone needs to calm down stick out tongue

Member.
*yawn*

krassin
meee never!
i hate theez poor ppl coming an dasking simple problems,that they can anser themselves!
evil spirit of the thread begone!

silver_tears
funny laughing out loud but mean leave the people alone let them ask stick out tongue

krassin
im sure theres a "readme" file somewhere on this site

redpeter
I heard he has recieved a whopping pay rise for PoA, the third movie (around 2million dollars). He is by far the sexiest of the main cast. I am sure they will make one more movie GoF before Warner re-cast for new talent. The final two movies will suck with a different Harry Potter though.

silver_tears
i dont know if theyll suck but they will definately be lacking harry sad but you know they might re cast him and the kid may look exactly like him stick out tongue *hopeful look* i jus dont get why they have to change characters i mean they are very close to the ages they play in the movies i mean in the third movie harry is 13 well daniel is only 14 stick out tongue that pisses me off so much! miffed

krassin
who knows,maybe they will change ron for the order of the phoenix

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>