Lame Christmas songs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Which Christmas song annoys the most?
Three songs does that to me and they are "The War is over" "Do you hear what I hear" and "I saw mommy kising santa Claus"
They drive me crazy!So what abou tyou guys?What annoys you the most?See you around!JM Happy Dance mad

Clovie
huh

i don't listen to them.

Df02
band aid...the new and old one

Arsenal
I hate all christmas songs, they make me wanna puke.

JToTheP
ALL Christmas songs. When you work in T.J.Maxx you hear it from the 2nd week in November, until Christmas, so **** them all. laughing out loud

shellie
cant think of one that i dont like...i love some more then others but i dont dislike any either .

T.M
i dont like any either

Nazgulinthedark
the only christmas song i really lie is carol of the bells, all the other ones i could do without. the only one i really dislike is gramma got run over by a reindeer.

Vampy
Oh die, you all! laughing out loud I love all Christmas songs! And the new Band Aid too embarrasment

But just the BEST SONG EVER is Last Christms droolio

Yeah, I'm a geek for the 80's, sue me stick out tongue

The Inkeeper
Whoah whoah whoah---JM? 'The War Is Over' you mean the john lennon one, that isnt called that?

Thats blasphemy!

Darth Revan
"Jingle Bell Rock" because I had to play it three years in a row during middle school at three elementary schools and my school and for the TV station. At the elementary schools, the little kids would always go "oh I know this song!" and there was this annoying murmer through the gym. I had to play a lot of songs, but that one bothered me the most... The string orchestra arrangement of it was just corny. Oh, and "Trepak" from the Nutcracker. The kids would always start clapping for the part at the end and they had no sense of rythm and.............

This is why I'm never having children. no expression

LordKerrigor
"Deck the halls with parts of charlie"

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!I never heard that Christmas song before.I hate that "Grandma got ran over by a raindeer" it is so annoyiing.and it gets stuck in your head!UGG!JM

*Danii*
Jingle Bell Rock - Like cos its in Mean Girls

Band Aid 20 - Like cos its for Charity

Christmas Time (Dont let the Bells End) by the Darkness - Like cos its by the Darkness.

hate nearly every other Christmas song. . .

Apart from that one thats those two people singing, and theyre in New York. . . argh, can't remember the name!. . .it goe something like, " your Handsome, your pretty, your from New York city, da da da da. . . . . .etc" or somethin confused

Vampy
YES! laughing you read my mind!

Once my english teach made me sing that in class laughing out loud God, soooo embarrassing!

Londonboy7
Yes I tooooooodallllly agreeee

Filth
Everyone of them is lame, very much like the holiday

Londonboy7

Deathblow
The 'X-Mas Song' by Korn is retarded as hell, but unlike most christmas songs, it's deliberate.

Name one other christmas song which contains the line 'I tripped on my dick and busted my bladder'. A modern classic yes

Londonboy7
all of the tv spechiels

Mane
I hate Jingle Bell Rock because I had to play it like 20 times over in my local parade with my school band.

Londonboy7
better the the star spangled banner.....

Mane
We're talking about Christmas songs.

SlipknoT
I dont like that one that goes all I want for christmas are my 2 front teeth

Londonboy7
that one suks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.