Potatoe Bugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaolin Monk
So last night, I'm walking across the hardwood floor in the hallway of my house, and what do I happen to step on? A nasty gross stupid bleh blah potatoe bug!!! I hate those things. They look too odd to be real. I think they creep me out more than spiders. It was the third one in our house this winter!! I hate the nasty lil things.

If you don't know what they are....you are lucky...but here is a link to a site if you want to see wtf they look like...

http://www.potatobugs.com/index.html

Anyone else have a run in with a potatoe bug?

LordKerrigor
scaredy cat! lol laughing

Scarpa
I'm not afraid of bugs thou I hate them.

Darth Revan
That's a potato bug? We always called those cute little guys that roll into balls potato bugs... confused

xShecklerx
Spiders, ladybugs, and crickets freak me out. confused

Scarpa
I called them Rollie-polies when I was a kid

ESP07
"potatoe" Check it out......Dan Quayle is on KMC! eek!

sim0921
laughing out loud

Shaolin Monk
like Scarpa said, I call those rollie pollies...if you go to that link I posted, they have all the different names for them...like satan's baby...I can tolerate any insect/bug except spiders (excluding daddy long legs) and potatoe bugs...if they weren't so alienish, it wouldn't be so bad

T.M
that is one ugly bug

kill them all yes

eggmayo
with a hammer?

Shaolin Monk
i have cut them in three pieces with a shovel and dumped gas on each "piece"...the head was still wiggling for a solid 10 minutes

eggmayo
i did that with a cockroach, i cut it in half, and it was running around headless

Jackie Malfoy
I hate bugs.Those bugs are so neaty!Yuck!JM

Darth Revan
I've never seen one of those, actually. If they really are that big, I'd be a little scared if one of those was running across my living room.

When I was in Costa Rica, there was this huge atlas beetle flying around in somebody's hotel room (well, they were more like nice cabins really). It was cool! eek!

drunk_nazgul
>.< I would be running to my room crying if that thing were to come into my house!

Nazgulinthedark
that thing is hideous sick

MornGlory
I've never seen a Potatoe bug before in my life.... thanks for giving me something new to learn today.

Kosta
Thats a big f*cking bug! DO they bight?

Kosta
NVM I read the FAQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.