Fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverFlames
What do you define as fear?I'm not talking about some guy running around witha chainsaw hacking people's heads off either.What do you define as actual fear?What is it that makes fear and turns it into our nightmares?Please don't say imagination, I'm sick of getting that answer.

mega punk1235
well i think fear is not by imagination, but of nerves or common sense thats just me cause u dont stand in one place when some one is tryin to killya

mailedbypostman
Fear is a natural trigger of the body, the brain recognizes this fear either instinctively or because of events from your life.

FireTiger
fear is a natural thing invoked maybe by society...that when something we precieve to be frightening or "scary" comes into the picture immeadiately our mind associates that with being scared or the thought of running away (i.e.-you see a movie when you are young and the killer comes in and kills a girl, she's screaming so in turn when you are alone and a guy that is rather large comes near you you scream). Or it could just be the natural body reaction to keep one from being hurt.

Jackie Malfoy
It is strange but some christens says it is good to fear god.But why would they want to fear god?I think fear is when someone comes in and starts shooting people.
Or if you suddenly feel fear for what ever reason.To me that is what fear is.JM

Clovie
it is something deep inside you.
and it is combination of all your experiences, and it is really terrible cry

as far as i am concerned christians do not fear god. jews do.

Jackie Malfoy
Are you sure?It might be both of them.I am pretty sure about it I heard someone say it once.And my friend who is a christen told me.JM

Clovie
yeah. i'm quite sure. at least catholics don't.

Jackie Malfoy
I don't know too much about Cathloics so you might be right abot that.JM

Clovie
thanks for agreeing

Jackie Malfoy
You are welcome!JM

Clovie
why are you putting 'JM' at the end of every post? huh

Jackie Malfoy
Its my trademark.Also I am so use to doing it.JM

Clovie
ok clear.
another question then stick out tongue
do you have to use those strange colors when you are starting a thread? embarrasment coz it is a bit unclear with black background sad

Jackie Malfoy
I only use them when I am actlly starting a thread which I am going to do pretty soon.Other then that it is just black and white most of the time.JM
Blue and silver is for Chukka btw.and starting on thursday the colors are going to be red and green for Christmas!JM

Clovie
blink you are using special color special time of a year? blink
ok... i hope next ones will be eaiser to look at erm

Jackie Malfoy
It will it will be red and green.In Jan it will be a dark blue!It depends on what hoilday falls on what month!JM

Clovie
dark blue? NOOOOOOOO

Jackie Malfoy
Why no?Dark blue is easy to read.JM

Clovie
i have black background no expression

Jackie Malfoy
You have a black background?What do you mean? I did not know that you could change the background of this site?How do you do that?JM

Clovie
yeah, in options you have a few chooses erm

Jackie Malfoy
Cool I have to check it out!Thanks Clovie!JM

Clovie
ur welcome

frodo34x
Yay! Go black background people!

I am scared of Maz. big grin

big gay kirk
Isn't it amazing how quickly threads like tis can go off topic.....

big gay kirk
I will not feel fear.... fear is the mind killer... fear is the little death that brings obliteration...

Clovie
sowwie. i can get ANY thread offtopic embarrasment

Storm
There' s fear and anxiety. Fear is the name given to the emotion you feel when you perceive yourself to be in acute danger. In contrast to anxiety, it is based up a real, rather than imaginary threat.

WindDancer
I don't know if you guys have seen those t-shirts with the "NO FEAR" logo on them. It pretty much says it all. No fear or else you can't live normally.

peterKSL
I found this page after searching in google for a proverb I made myself--->"Imagination is a trigger to fear, to overcome fear you have to control your imagination". And surprisingly I am proven wrong of that statement, only can be proven right if I categorize it in the "mental fear"(phobia), and not "reality fear"(real people going after you).... so it can't be made as a solid statement... and I agree that in "reality fear" it needs another explanation other than imagination...

dark1365

Darth Revan
Fear is an evolutionary reaction to what we perceive as being dangerous. All animals have it, or at least all vertebrates. So it's not completely true that you should have no fear... You shouldn't live your life hiding from everything, but there's a point where you have to react to fear. It's there for a reason much of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.