AWW that cats so cute.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
so me and a few class mates were walking to a park a few days ago and a girl a few grades below me saw a cat sitting on a front porch and shouted "AWWW that cats so cute i wanna EAT that cat!" and ran up to it, it of course scurried away in fear

stick out tongue just though id share a bit of class mate stupidity with you

MichaelMyerscoo
lol

Dr. Strangelove
My cat is way cuter than the cat in your story. no expression

Ronny
i hate cats embarrasment

Dr. Strangelove
My cat's cool. Her name is Ms. Bigglesworth. no expression

Ronny
laughing mines a nuisance her name is peek-a-boo

Tptmanno1
nice name...

fever red
Ron's cats are called Pinky and Fat Bastard. I love it when the vet sends postcards out to them, to remind them of appointments.

Ronny
i didnt choose it i didnt even want a cat

Dr. Strangelove
The cat before Ms. Bigglesworth was named Pretty Boy...that's right Pretty Boy, thank god my parents got the cat before I was born as I didn't want anyone to think I named that cat with such a terrible name.

Ronny
prtty boy blink dear lord

Dr. Strangelove
I knowcry... I wanted to changed the cats name to The Terminator but my parents wouldn't let me.crybaby

justjakk
i have had a few cats in my life. one named mr bojangles.

mr bojangles is really a girl! mr bojangles is really a girl!

one named leo.

had one named bear got hit by a car. dam speading mexicans.

my favorite is still with me. her name is willow.

Phoenix Aska
so that's why you get....a pet fox! yes

Jackie Malfoy
I am more of a dog person then cats.Me and cats don't get along.If I see a cat it hisses at me and trys to bite me.Have no idea why through!lol!JM

Ronny
my cat tears apart my ankles

FireTiger
my first cat's name was darth vader or aka Hannibal the Cannibal because it tried to destroy us, but loved our mom...how Anakin Skywalker syndrome of my cat.

eggmayo
I have a cat called Wednesday. I DIDNT NAME IT!
Err... Im 14, so shes been in the family for most of my life then.
I vaguely remember going to pick her up from the woman who named her, and owned her.

Kosta
I can't stand cats.

eggmayo
Nah, I like them more than dogs. I have a deep and morbid fear of dogs.

Kosta
I love dogs big grin And most dogs love me too big grin. Unless theyre super evil demon dogs that have been trained to kill people.

eggmayo
Yeah. Dogs tend to attack me, I think I may have some kind of dog-attracting-levi's.

I've been attacked by 6 dogs this year, for no reason whatsoever.

Kosta
Maybe you smell like Pedigree Pal!!!!! eek!

eggmayo
Maybe thats an ingredient in my deodorant! confused

Kosta
Pedigree Pal is a popular Dog Food stick out tongue.
Or MAYBE! JUST maybe, dogs jjust dont like you confused stick out tongue.
I know dogs hate the smell of adrenaline, it drives them nutts, and most people that are scared of dogs will have adrenaline released in their system when they see one, and if a dog comes close enoguh to smell it, it may get hostile.

eggmayo
Tha might be it, I had an rottweiler jump into my pram when i was like 0-1 years old, i dont know exactly, but it made me scared of dogs. The little ones arent bad, because they cant bite through your jeans, but big evil dogs are bad.

Kosta
I know some self defence stuff when it comes to dog attacks, like grabbing just behind their jaw where the jugular is and squeezing hard will make it pass out in a few seconds, or a REALLY nice big kick in the gut.

Wolflet
rock
i dotn really HATe them though...embarrasment...they r a little cute shifty

Kosta
Ofcourse you have to use brute force to get the jugular thing to work on something as big as a rotweeler.

eggmayo
Either that or a steel toe cap to the forehead.

Wolflet
i dont love u stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.