Does Time Ever Stand Still?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falling4Daniel_
As for those who've read my "Christmas Dance" Thread, Just like to know if anyone ever feels that time is standing still to them, especially when they're waiting for something important coming up.!? In exactly an hour my friend is coming over for pictures, and at 8 the dance starts..Thats 2 hours. *Sigh* Time is doing nothing but standing still, and it has been all day.

Ronny
yeah i know what your talking about... it sucks sad bad! its happened to me many times

but what sucks even more is when time goes by to fast sad

Dwarfdude
Does it literally? No. Does it figuritivly? Of course. Like those 3 seconds before summer vacation...

Falling4Daniel_
I agree Ronny. I hate when your having an awesome time, like dances for instance, and you look at the clock and it feels like you've just got there and its already time to leave. That sucks ass.

shaber
You have to leave on the stroke of midnight wink

Falling4Daniel_
Cant sleep to pass time, my hairs fixed up. And im an insomniac.

Jackie Malfoy
Some days I think it is still and some days it is not as still.So eiether way is fine with me!JM

Ronny
to pass time i put on some techno and freak out kicking

Falling4Daniel_
lol

Ronny
i have nothing to do at all today and time is going by so slow.

but i cant listen to techno right now, im waching galaxy quest alien

Falling4Daniel_
Time stood still until we got there, now its over.

JToTheP
No, it goes either to damn slow, to damn fast, or drags.

LordKerrigor
i think its according to eintein if your moving fast enough time does stand still...... cant remember the name of the theory

Falling4Daniel_
cool

Discos
Yup all the time, especially with my watch due to it never telling the correct time.

When I am working and am dying to finish so I can go out and party (this is a saturday btw)....ah its so annoying.

eggmayo
Only time really stands still is when your crossing a road, and you look to the side, and theres a car coming, and time freezes, and your life doesnt flash in front of your eyes because you're too scared to think.

Discos
^^ sounds like the snatch quote,

eggmayo
it is the snatch quote. well done for spotting it.

rogue938
I'm not sure.
if we could go back to the past and go to the future then i guess time would stand still, but then there are thoughts about if your really you because your only in the present.

Mane
No.

Falling4Daniel_
I wish I could go back in time..id choose to go to last night. smile

Bardock42
But you would probably stop existing than and all this time travelling shit so be careful

shaber
Glad you enjoyed it. I don't like social occasions personally.

Falling4Daniel_
Lol ill be careful wink

Shaolin Monk
watch Big Fish, it'll answer your q

Bardock42
Great Movie

CherryPie
One time I thought it did stand still when I was in first grade

It was february 2nd and some kids birthday and groundhogs day

then the clock stopped right at 2:00 and all the people just looked at it and I grew jealous all of a sudden because it was some kids birthday and the clock stopped for him

I was all like why does he get an extended birthday!

but any ways ....what were we talikng about? angel

Falling4Daniel_
lol!

drunk_nazgul
The clock in one of my 8th grade teachers' classrooms stopped ticking after a couple of seconds of my staring at it.

I think I killed time, Falling4Daniel!!!

Falling4Daniel_
lol stick out tongue I hate when clocks stop, but what I meant was I hate when time seems like its standing still. heehee

***S***
I went to turn off my cell phone before I went to bed, and it was 11:50 pm.

But, during the holding of the power button, it went to 11:49. wacko

Falling4Daniel_
lovely! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.