Girls Vs. Boys:Montana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylilbabygirl
Has anyone seen Girls Vs. Boys Montana? it comes out on the-n.

sexylilbabygirl
well i guess nobody knows about this show but u guys could at least say no i havent heard of it... or yes i have... love it hate it .... whatever.

sexylilbabygirl
ok i dont even know why i started this thread. no one replies w/ a yes or no. Dont bother replying people.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I like this show. I like how they get to put them together,and they have to deal w/living w/ a person of the opposite sex, but in this case,there is like 4 of each,so you get a good dose of the real world. I personally couldn't do this, only because of all the gross stuff they have to eat,becasue, well lets just say IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!!! But any ways, its a good show! I watch almost every time its on.

atomicxxheart
ooo, I luv that show. I watch it every single time. Whos ur fav character? big grin

sexylilbabygirl
From this season i like from the girls all of them except that new member Shannon & from the boys i like all of them except the new one frank. It was better how it started w/ only 3 boys & girls.

GCBabeHot
I don't think that it's really franks fault that noone likes him cus the other guys just kind of shove him off to the side but with jose having to go home because of a bomb threat that he made to colleen i think that the guys are really going to have to look to frank for his strengths i think that if he thought that the guys really appreciated hm he would be able to blow the socks off the veiwers how about you?

But as for Shannon i have not one vein in my body that like her i mean she just acts like she is all that i can't believe that everybody actually likes her now i mean after that rude comment she made to ming about her being asian if i were asian i would have jumped off that horse and whooped her *** i never really liked her and i don't think that i ever will

It was better when it was just 3 girls & 3 guys but other than shannon i don't think that there is anything that i would change about the show other than the guys actually giving frank a chance and to try to find the srengths that he really has but i don't think that he can find with this low self asteem he show because of the guys disrespectfulness towards him

Signed
~GCBabeHot~
all

GCBabeHot
ok so i don't knkow why anyone hasn't agreeded or disagreed with my last writing but it really ticks me off when people just ignore me mad
so anyway if you care to write back i just watched dthe new eppisode and i would love to talk about it! smile
So rock on rock

sexylilbabygirl
ive been gone so i couldnt reply about this. Basically i think all the guys were obssesed w/ gettin the money. But they lost (which i think sucks i wanted to see them win). The threat Jose made was like ......... OMG... ne wayz imma stop now

GCBabeHot
i don't really care if the guys just wanted to get the money they should have been kissing the girls feet because they gave them back that 3 hundred points that they would have lost anyway but i didn't get to see the few last episodes so can somebody please keep me updated? those boys should have been more curtios especially in the beggining i mean hey purposely went against the deal that they had with the girls and picked shannon i hate her but they really should have kept there promise and there wouldn't hve been so much tension in the house!
so rock on! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.