I Have Revolutions DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Revolutions DVD 7 Remebi, about 1.18 $ and about 0.80 $ US.... I got it from a street vendor on China, And I watched it here in Canada, big grin

The Alpha
big grin It is not a real/original "DVD". It is just the best quality of the movie available in only DVD format. yes I KNOW CHINA as i live You-Know-Where

forumcrew
can i be the first to say BIG DEAL ive had it since about a week after the theatrical release i believe..

Tex
Am I the only one who doesn't want it? stick out tongue

BackFire
No, I don't either.

VENOMfan
well i will go out on a limb and say somthing positive.

right on crash!

JKozzy
Good job, crash! We just haveta wait another 3 weeks before we get it *legally* stick out tongue
Don't worry, I have the Telecine, I'll survive wink

Korri
Crash...i oficially hate you love

neo2
is that the one with eo and trinity on the cover? that's the one I'm borrowing from a friend, it's good, but some images are cropped, the audio is poor and sometimes distorted, and the picture is too dark, I know what everyone is going to say: it's a bootleg!!!! I'm so glad I pre-ordered the legal dvd copy though, after seeing this, I'll be so excited for a better version

Crash Overload
I love you too. fyou

stick out tongue

Crash Overload
Now that you mentioned it, Yeah, the image is a little dark, but after all... for a buck..... I mean, come on....

Anyway, Just Happy I got it.

Crash Overload
:

JKozzy
That's definetly cropped. The version I have is this:

JKozzy
Another...

JKozzy
...And another...
The rls is kinda dark too, and has Chinese subs, but I don't care, it'll hold me over 'till the DVD on April 6th big grin

Ahnold
That's pretty good quality, actually...

JKozzy
I'd say so wink

JKozzy
^ The Hammer.

And this is the title screen stick out tongue

Crash Overload
Home Screen

JKozzy
Hm.. that's pretty cool, I don't have any menus. China was where you said you got this? messed
Post more menus etc smile

Crash Overload
the only menu I will NOT show you is the Special Features... I think At Least THAT should remain secret.....

Crash Overload
Scene Selection... Of course there is the lettle music and the icons are animated... The Home Screen Music is kinda soft.... like lets say but Navras but take out most of the music, replace it with harps... I think... confused then but a gentle voice, female voice. And BLAM! you got your homescreen!

Crash Overload
Language Select...

Crash Overload
And the special Internet features place when your net is not connected...

Crash Overload
As requested, the cover...

JKozzy
big grinbig grin It looks awesome.. looks like the real dvd too! drool

Korri
u b|tch Kozz

JKozzy
blink What did I do?

MovieKiller
Hey that is cool!!! I think it will be worth to wait a little longer instead of getting a pirated one...

Korri
big grin nuthing

JKozzy
O..oh.. no expression

stick out tongue Wuddup? smile

Korri
its Kozz eek!

JKozzy
Its Korri! eek! The one time we're probably going to be on at the same time all week.. embarrasment damn school.

Korri
sad

JKozzy
4 minutes left.... so Korri how's life? April 2nd's the big day wink

Korri
oooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeah big grin

Machete_guy
mad mad mad mad $@@!#$%%$#!@#%^^$@!@

I Reckon Matrix Revolutions Sucked Big Time!!!!!!!!

neo2
actuall......NO it didnt...

JKozzy
What the f**k? Uh.. no it didn't? Who are you?

Raz
Machete_guy, read the rules.

If you're going to make an attack like that, then you have to back it up with reasoning.

Sifer
That's nice, considering that there was no high quality release a week after it hit the theatre's. Believe me!

http://www.vcdquality.com/index.php?page=search&genre=1&query=matrix+revolutions

A list of ALL versions of "The Matrix Revolutions" released since it was released on the cinema. Do you see any DVD Quality versions there with a date other than 2004? Didn't think so.

Please, don't lie so blatently smile

Sifer
Oh, and as can be seen from the list I posted: The Extras disc is also available.

Anyway, only 4 more days :P

Korri
eek! EEK!

JKozzy
8 here.. but itll be worth the wait big grin

dragonpisces272
3 days here

Korri

JKozzy
Two more days here stick out tongue

neo2
im shaking with excitement! or maybe im just epileptic...i dont know....I need this dvd, when I get it, that means I'll have the entire story

The Matrix
The Animatrix
Enter the Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions

I decided not to get Matrix revisited.....im really just interested in the story

Korri
i have it too raver

((The_Anomaly))
I have it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korri
I have it more!!

neo2
that wasn't even a comeback korri....and u know it

Korri
no expression shut it you trout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.