Compaq Presario Question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So, I just made 6 of 6 recovery discs for my Compaq Presario PC. By using these discs, I understand that I can completely wipe my computer clean back to it's original state as the time I bought it. I can't figure out how to use these discs now. I put in the first one and I can't find an option that would allow me to do this. Any advice?

RaventheOnly
I still haven't done that whistle and its been about 3 years whistle but i understand when you format a hard drive it asks for your recovery discs and it follows a set of instructions to re-upload them. (don't hold me to the advice)

Nazgulinthedark
ugh! tired hiker! there is a computer help forum! use it! its what its there for! ugh! stupid n00b! stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud I never knew. Thanks!

The Tired Hiker
I totally figured it out. I used my manual and discovered exactly how to achieve a full system recovery. My comp is back to being like the day I bought it. smile

eggmayo
oh ma gawd!

The Tired Hiker
I know, can you fecking believe it? erm

eggmayo
It justs seems very unlikely that anyone except computer nerds could figure out how to read the damn manual!

The Tired Hiker
smile Sweet. I'm a computer nerd.

eggmayo
I apologise profusely.

wink

The Tired Hiker
No, seriously, I'm honored. For reals. I've been striving to be smart with computers. I've barely scratched the surface, but I am getting better. I like scrambled eggs.

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea!Go to the help thread you newible!lol!JM

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
UGH! YOUUU!! mad You So copied me, you plagerizer! you plargerized MEE!! YOU PLAGERIZED THE NAZ!! How DARE you!! miffed

JKozzy
rolleyes1 Nice going, Jack.

Silver Stardust
Manual-schmanual laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.