Blade 2!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
This is the greatest Comic book movie ever made. I urge everyone to go see this movie. I had so much fun last night, and the crowd was simply amazed by everything in the movie, they were Very into it.

The Special effects were off the charts, because they looked very natural and realistic looking, it did not look goofy, no silly wire-fu. It was mostly real fighting. And for the scenes with special effects, they went beyond what anyone has done to date. The Camera Angles were done better than anything. And editing was seemless. This guy Novak at the End, is doing some INCREDIBLE moves on Blade. That's All I'll say. You'll probably jump out of your seat.

This will definitly be the standard of all comic book movies come to life, from here on. And even some of the techniques used in this film are being used in otheres, but so far, this looks way better. They should really study thiss film, before they do another comic book movie, the camera movement, and right down to the bone crunching Fighting Technique Blade uses is perfect, and flows well, with no flaws. The fighting that Blade does is very brutal, and fast, and at some parts makes jackie chan look like a wimp. big grin The sword fighting was amazing as well.

Once again once you combined all that wth this new camera style, you will be amazed.

yerssot
this one belongs in the movie review section, right?

Dim
Yeah, and there's already a review posted so I'm not going to move this one..FLIPMODE if you could repost your review in that thread I'd apprieciate it. smile

anyway, closing this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.