Benji Madden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
I'm making a thread about BENJI MADDEN....because I'm bored at work

so let's hear the trash!

http://garotashc.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/benji_joel_05.jpg

if there is already a Benji thread.. sorry but I didnt see one on the search area..

KillTheLight
Benji Madden makes me 21210-7

MornGlory
ha ha h ah ah ah aha ahbsasjlaksjlkasjflkajf ljfjw petjv g0 -4lc,

KillTheLight
okkkkkkkkkkkkk anyway umm yeah he still makes me 21210-7

Freâk'n'Zömbí
cry ....i think he's kool rock

KillTheLight
really??? no expression

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya! hes pretty cool!

Freâk'n'Zömbí
really, really yes

Ronny
MOTHER *runs off crying*

MornGlory
i think of all the Good Charlotte guys - he is the coolest one...

Ronny
what possesed you to think something like that blink

Jackie Malfoy
He is cute and handsome!JM

KillTheLight
confused *wonders how much money people are being paid to say these things*

*runs of to buy glasses/hearing aids for certain people on this thread also looks up the definition of 'cool' just to makes sure it hasn't changed over the past few days*shock

MornGlory
hearing aides??? why? you can't hear me through your computer...

fly you can be my fly on my wall.... SMASH!

KillTheLight
Umm no thats not what I meantblink I just presumed people thought he rocked cause of his music.(personally i think he sounds retarded)As I seriously doubt anyone thought he rocked or was 'cool' cause of his looks. sick

MornGlory
does he actually sing or is the other twin?? I get confused... where will they be in 5 yrs

KillTheLight
I thought that they both sang but i think it's the other one joel thats the lead singer of the band.

Still retarded only this time unemployed yet rich enough to consider surgery to de-retard themselves, or at least have enough money that they've made from all the idiots, that literally worshipped them to buy them self a freakin clue.

That pic that you posted at the start of this thread is just terrible I know they probley dont own mirriors but please did they have to get there hair cut in the dark.sick

Jackie Malfoy
I am geting paid twenty dollars to say what I just said!lol!Just kiding I love GC!JM

Ronny
they wont berich they'll spend all their money on tattoos and pericings and bad cds disgust

fuct_up_kid
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/made27/benji_mp.jpg

*sigh*

Freâk'n'Zömbí
nice *saves pic*

Fetcharada
Benji's cool eek!

MornGlory
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/made27/benji_mp.jpg

I actually like this pic

Freâk'n'Zömbí
same happy

annu
He's cool happy

MornGlory
happy

sorrow
what does he play in a band?

MornGlory
a guitar... wink

MornGlory
http://www.animateclay.com/benji.jpg

Freâk'n'Zömbí
laughing

MornGlory
im so bored...

Morning_Glory
I love Benji Madden
I want to have his kids no expression

KillTheLight
skank you already have 5 kids with some one else wtf are you... an automatic door

charmedFairy
i went back to the first couple of threads when i wasnt signed up yetcry

KillTheLight
what threads...confused......anyway..it seems like you've always been here..happy

charmedFairy
this thread confused the date it was started wa sthe 16th i think..

KillTheLight
ooo as you can see MG always been a dork wad

Morning_Glory
dance

Haylz
Im going to see them in two weeks, anyone else? I luv G.C, ESPECIALLY bENJI AND jOEL

~*Angel_Wingz*~
I can't tell the difference between them lol, Thought they were the same person till i read on here that they're twins lol.........I don't really mind good charlotte...i like 'i just wanna live'... but i havn't really heard anything eles...

ZoooMbEE
OMG! i love this guy! I wish he was mine! I like him almost more than the Simple Plan guys!

SimplePlanChica
Originally posted by KillTheLight
okkkkkkkkkkkkk anyway umm yeah he still makes me 21210-7

shut up mad

ZoooMbEE
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
does he actually sing or is the other twin?? I get confused... where will they be in 5 yrs

yea .. they will still be going strong in 5 year- in 10 years

good charlotte is making music history! Im living to see it -- it is so awesome- cant explain it
I totally believe in them.

and Morning_Glory.. get a life...You must be so incredibly annoying that you got "restricted" from this forum... it cant be that hard to be good here.

ZoooMbEE
I agree KillThelight- shut up!

SimplePlanChica
there song predictable makes me cry cry..and yeah those idiots Morning glory and killthelight seem like trouble makers they bag on everyone in this forum.uhh i cant stand people like that.They dont know real music or hotness like us.

ZoooMbEE
i know.. they just like dirty old scruffy ugly men! gross!

anyways... I love Benji's tattoos... want to lick each one indiviually for an hour a piece

SimplePlanChica
haha i wouldnt go that far lmao

but yeah i agree with you about those other 2 memebers they like old ugly men.They're not even skaters or punk rockers ewww.

ZoooMbEE
i ONLY date guys who are into punk and skating.. otherwise they arent attractive

SimplePlanChica
i can so relate to you.

ZoooMbEE
i knew you would be able to

SimplePlanChica
whats your favourite GC song?

ZoooMbEE
Wandering... love that song in_love

SimplePlanChica
i cant choose one i love them all.Plus benji is like really hot i love that picture someone put up on this thread he looks hot!!!! i want to go see them all in concert.

ZoooMbEE
Ohh me too! I think Benji is hotter than Joel! .. they totally do not look alike..i dont even think they qualify to be twins

SimplePlanChica
yeah benji is so much hotter.I bet your into like that whole twin thing i can tell from your Pm's and what you told me about pierre

ZoooMbEE
sort of.. but I just think Benji is hotter and more attractive than Joel.. Joel seems preppy to me

SimplePlanChica
i hate preppy guys my boyfriend beats them up

ZoooMbEE
no way! - i would love to slap some preppy girls around a little

Punx_91
ok, I like Good Charlotte, but I hate how people are acting all, OMG lyke Benji is so frikin hott, lyke omg! A band is about music, not just a face, they are good lookin but I dont like them because they are good lookin, I like them because I like there music, and ZoooMbEE, the song is called Wondering, NOT Wandering! Get it straight! What the f**k? So if you like Good Charlotte, you should consider actually liking them because they make great music and not just cuz you want to lick Benji's piercings. And just dating guys cuz they are "Punk" don't make you "Punk" or cool. just to let you know. Message me back!

SlipknoT
Agreed you should like the Music For the music and Not looks, But there's nothing about good charlottes Music to like so...

Morning_Glory
why is this thread back?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Punx_91
ok, I like Good Charlotte, but I hate how people are acting all, OMG lyke Benji is so frikin hott, lyke omg! A band is about music, not just a face, they are good lookin but I dont like them because they are good lookin, I like them because I like there music, and ZoooMbEE, the song is called Wondering, NOT Wandering! Get it straight! What the f**k? So if you like Good Charlotte, you should consider actually liking them because they make great music and not just cuz you want to lick Benji's piercings. And just dating guys cuz they are "Punk" don't make you "Punk" or cool. just to let you know. Message me back!
Nicely put. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Morning_Glory
whatever you like the way they look... What the f**k?

StinkFist462
laughing out loud of course they do. its impossible to like them based of the "music" they make.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
whatever you like the way they look... What the f**k?
Yes, but I started liking them because I heard them on the radio and thought they were good. Which was quite a while before I saw any of their videos.

Even then I wasn't going on about how hot they are.

Morning_Glory
they dont fit into the "hot" category...

Kharhmah
People have different tastes.

Morning_Glory
erm i suppose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.