Hulk vs firstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
I think firstorm will murder any form of hulk

juggernaut74
well considering he can absorb different forms of radiation and other things it would be a onesided fight. Firestorm is a very very underated character in the DCU.

norrin radd
firestorm and i agree with the underrated thing.

supremthor
ya he is and he can control Molecules"Firestorm's unique nuclear-molecular structure allows him control over the structure of matter, allowing him to reshape it into any form desired with Unearthly effect "
but"Firestorm no longer has access to the mind of a physics professor, severely limiting his knowledge of atomic structure. He can now only reshape small quantities of matter into simple shapes. -2CS to FEAT rolls unless Firestorm can communicate with someone who has a firm grasp of chemistry." In other words give someone like doom Firestorm powers and he would murder someone like Molecule Man because firestorms powers effect living matter and Molecules

Tron
Yeah, theoretically, Firestorm should have no problem here. But, there are fanboys out there that'll defend Hulk to the end though, and I'm surprised they haven't stepped in here yet, lol.

Mainstream
Firestorm wins with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.