Blade 3, Dracula Shmackula.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
I loved Blade 3, it rocked pretty hard.... accept for Dracula... one reason... DRACULA WAS NOT KILLED BY BLADE!
Blade did not kill Dracula in the Marvel universe, Howard the Duck did, he also killed many vampires.

And another thing I was saying all through this movie...
"Where the heck is spider-man?" I mean all these freaking police cars going crazy and explosions and windows breaking and stuff... wheres the other heroes, they need cameos!

JuggernautFan
hmmmm.... oddly enough i was thinking about a spiderman cameo also... thats wierd.

but i liked the movie (except for the ending) and over all i think it was probably the best of the 3 movies.

uQifg2WV
No way the original was the greatest.

also Paola will move or close this thread.

JuggernautFan
strictly opinion... i like 3 the best, then 2, then 1. hmmm so who said 1 was the best??

uQifg2WV
2 was kindsa dumb, good plot, but they would fight those things knowing they couldn't beat them with out sunlight, yet they would fight neways. 1 also had frost whow as fricking cool

JuggernautFan
all great movies none the less smile

juggernaut74
The reason they didnt have a Spidey cameo cause they were not in New York. But Trinity was a good movie and I would rate it above the first two. After watching Blade kick some @ss I still dont see why he gets any credit in his vs threads here.

crazyspinz
that is because alot of people still refer to comic blade, who wasnt nearly as cool. buit after the movies blades comics are getting alot better

SpyCspider
ok good, at least some of u guys liked Trinity. Cuz all I've been reading are bad reviews of it...saying it wasn't as action packed, the finale was anticlimatic, they tried to do too many jokes that weren't funny, and Westley Snipes looked uncomfortable playing his role alongside 2 other people...

gonna see it anyway.

As for cameos, even iF he was in NY, could Sony allow it? It's all about movie and licensing rights. Because if you seriously wanna talk about cameos, then Daredevil should had Spidey, so should X-men, etc.

Movie Mogul
I couldn't agree with you more, but can Hollywood cope with such a complicated concept? confused

TheFilmProphet
Well guys when you think about it they filmed THREE different endings for the film, so obviously we will see at least one alternate ending in the DVD as well as a deleted scene involving a fight scene with werewolves in a bar.

What I'm trying to say is that if any of you guys are not satisfied with the ending Blade:Trinity had then don't worry because there will be more than one ending for you to choose from once the DVD is released.

I agree with JuggernautFan, Blade:Trinity was indeed overall the best of the three Blade films.

As for the cameos, that is not a JUSTIFIED complaint because if you were going to use this to put down the film's quality or story than you would have to put down EVERY single comic book film ever made.

srankmissingnin
I liked Blade: Trinity, it was fun to watch but the acting was... less then terrific and it was along ways away from being considered a good movie and why the heck did Dracula look like a Predator?

FrothByte
im probably the only one in this thread who would agree with this. i was kinda disappointed with trinity. they didn't build up the characters enuf, the timing of the jokes was really off, and the action scenes weren't as good as the first 2 movies.

i was really disappointed with how they casted dracula. i loved his voice, but that was about it. for someone who had lived for thousands of years, i was kinda expecting drac to act like a cool, calm, and ruthless killer when it came to fighting. what he was in the movie was more like a shouting, wild, madman carrying a sword without the class and poise of blade.

clickclick
I thought some parts of the movie were pretty cheesy. Decent movie but I think I liked the first two better.

stellarX
King- funny, funny guy. Great comic relief (although it's basically like Van Wilder stepped out of National Lampoons and dove into the Blade screen)
Abbey Whistler...kick ass chick, J. Biel is hot and probably the best character in the movie.
Blade- faded into the background, awesome action sequences, crappy dialogue
Parker Posey (can't remember character's name) plays a flawless prissy beeyatch vamp...love her, LOVE her.
Dracula, apparently casting directors ran out of time...would've rather seen Jack Nicholson or Al Pacino or...sheesh man! Someone who knows more about acting, less about vogueing.
Nightstalkers- now that was baddass addition
Overall story was ok, a little overdone (I mean, c'mon, how many vampire movies are there A & B alike?...HUNDREDS! Let's stray away from "The First Vampire" storyline and be somewhat original) ...oh yeah, effects were cool.
If I were to grade it, I'd say

SpyCspider
k saw it two nights ago....verdict....eh...still liked 1 the most.

I think they were trying too hard to appeal to the teenybopper crowd...with Ryan and Biel...and all the high tech gadgetry that seemed overkill. And his jokes....funny at some parts...others mostly...."u're trying too hard to be funny, man."

Whistler died...again?

Dracula....definitely not that formidable-looking except when he turned into the beastly form. Like a previous poster said, this is THE FIRST vampire...and when he assumed human form, that's the best he can come up with? Some naked dude charging with a sword? Very second rate to Deacon Frost or Lomack (sp.). I even preferrred Van Helsing's Dracula to this guy.

Overall I'm somewhat jaded because I sat in a theater of like 8 people so nobody laughed at Reynold's jokes, nobody gasped at the explosions and special fx. I think they gotta stop being over the top (including with the hardcore techno) and make it more grissly like the first one.

My 2 cents.

IRTMU-Dragon
I didnt like how they portrayed dracula...
Why the hell was he running away from blade? Wasnt he suppose to be all powerful?

K3VIL
Yes the movie contains so much plotholes, like vampire's strenght level and full origin of DRAKE, not Dracula DRAKE.They are not the same character.Also Goyer make too much mistakes, Hannibal King conserve some of vampires strenght after getting transformed back into a human but they don't explain how Whistler's daughter can be so much badass.
Anyway i hope in Blade 4 there were clarifications about Drake and vampires come back strong and angry and Blade has more screen time.

It's DRAKE NOT DRACULA.
Drake run to test Blade, how he really wants to stop him, it was a mental test, a will power test we can say.
Drake is a mix of Varnae, the Lord Of All Vampires, First Vampire in Marvel Universe and MU Supreme Sorcerer.
They only give Drake the shapshifting abilities, the uber strenght, the daywalking ability that Varnae doesn't have and make him looking like a human, what Spy said it's wrong.A guy with a sword?Blade and him fight tough, yes when he change in beast form more tough but their fight was not so much lacking of strong hits from the two fighters.
Drake was in Class 3/4 of Strenght in human form, double in beast form.
You see how Blade's punches dealed at him when he starts to change in beast form doesn't works he just take his shots and then shatter him in the ground and the walls.

BlazingBarrells
wait what. it was the best out of the three?. um no. have you ever seen shallow grave. you need to have what happens to ewan mcgreggor in that movie done to you for saying that. if you know what i am talking about, you will agree.

fruits
how come at the last scene of blade trinity, blade and dracula are laying down in that room after the battle, both look dead, but when the cops come in the room, only blade is there?? did Dracula distinegrate into ash, or what??

BlazingBarrells
that wasnt blade it was dracula, morhping into blade so that the police would think he is dead. i was lame all of it. i dont even know why i am talking about the failure that is trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.