Blade 3, Dracula Shmackula.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
I loved Blade 3, it rocked pretty hard.... accept for Dracula... one reason... DRACULA WAS NOT KILLED BY BLADE!
Blade did not kill Dracula in the Marvel universe, Howard the Duck did, he also killed many vampires.

And another thing I was saying all through this movie...
"Where the heck is spider-man?" I mean all these freaking police cars going crazy and explosions and windows breaking and stuff... wheres the other heroes, they need cameos!

talon138
blade 3 was ok, i liked the other two better. first of all, how can u whore the stalkers like that, no frank drake, no linda blair, and a half assed hannibal king. the vampire dogs were a nice touch. the action sequences were to close to gether to the piont some were just blurrs and flashes. and dracula was soooooo not killed by blade. the story line coulda been done better, whistler got screwed. id give it a 5 out of 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.