apocalypse VS phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
Who wins in fight? im not entirly sure of what the phoenix can do......could someone explain its powers

mr.smiley
well,the phoenix power has been added to a lot.
In my opion the phoenix was the strongest in the here comes tommorow story line by grant morrison.
Beast taps into the phoenix force and becomes God.
phoenix comes and strips him of his power.
the stories end shows the phoenix holding our universe in her hand.
Another phoenix tells her she should just deystroy this universe but she refuses.Instead,she changes history.
thats a very brief summary of that story line but hopefuly it helps.

Mainstream
I'm going with Phoenix, though I am a huge fan of APOC laughing

guy222
Originally posted by gautam
Who wins in fight? im not entirly sure of what the phoenix can do......could someone explain its powers

Phoenix

Priest
does apoc carry around a lazer gun?

grey fox
Apoc either get's a huge-ass essay dropped on him by a certain Phoenix Fan or Jean flings the blue lipped idiot clean into the sun.

Priest
Originally posted by grey fox
Apoc either get's a huge-ass essay dropped on him by a certain Phoenix Fan or Jean flings the blue lipped idiot clean into the sun. laughing out loud

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocphoenix.png

pile

King Kandy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

pile
What is THAT from?

Rick/Genis
so did she win?

grey fox

pile

BULLSHIT !!!

mad

juggernaut66666

pile
Just wait till the fanboy see this. stick out tongue

As for the match
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

In a versus match up where Jean will be out to kill her opponent at all costs, she will not die. Nothing can make her die.

King Kandy
Well, it doesn't matter since we don't know if she won or not...

Rick/Genis
UGh... did she WIN!?!?!?

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
UGh... did she WIN!?!?!?

She damn well better...

Evil_Ash
That's just a prophecy from the Phoenix Force big grin

Rick/Genis
DID SHE OOGEDY BOOGETY WIN!?!?!?!?!

Evil_Ash
There was never a fight...

TricksterPriest

pile

It's a frelling teaser. Damn it. This does give me hope that Apoc can beat Phoenix. rock Let's be honest, Phoenix jobs like hell. She jobs more than Apoc&Galactus. If she doesn't job, Apoc dies.

Then again.......if that prophecy comes true......and given that Apoc has bitchslapped Jean during the twelve saga (when I think she had the phoenix power).......Apocalypse now baby! thumb up

swerve1988

pile

WOWZERZ!!!

That's just a prophecy from the Phoenix Force big grin

There was never a fight...

cuz if there was...phionix would have gotten whooped and ceased to exsist!!!!

swerve1988
APOC Laughs in the phionix's face......LAUGHS

Redatom65
If Superman can beat Apocalypse, which he can, The phoenix would annihilate him. Phoenix 10/10

Xplosive
Apocalypse is nothing to Phoenix.
Its not even a fight.

qqqqqqq

pile wth?!

Kallark-Kent
Phoenix Wins, without doing anything.

Xplosive
When you look at that scan and when you read, Ultimate Confrontation, essence of evil, it gives you feeling Apocalypse is a higher being, higher as the level of such as Thanos, on a really high scale, but until I dont see him doing anything like that, he is not.

bigbran
Originally posted by Xplosive
When you look at that scan and when you read, Ultimate Confrontation, essence of evil, it gives you feeling Apocalypse is a higher being, higher as the level of such as Thanos, on a really high scale, but until I dont see him doing anything like that, he is not. Well, then the scan is wrong, and I don't see why the post was nessicary.

Just another way to say he is higher than Thanos... redicules, even if you did try to reclaim yourself, you still didn't need to add that.

Xplosive
Originally posted by bigbran
Well, then the scan is wrong, and I don't see why the post was nessicary.

Just another way to say he is higher than Thanos... redicules, even if you did try to reclaim yourself, you still didn't need to add that.

What is wrong with the scan

I just said, it gives you feeling that he is on really high scale, I didnt say he is on higher scale than Thanos. An why are saying that, when you know what I meant and what I was saying, you really didnt need to say that.

Yes, I did need to add that, because I only said that (as what feeling it gives you) and not as a fact.

I said nothing wrong.

bigbran
What is wrong with the scan

I just said, it gives you feeling that he is on really high scale, I didnt say he is on higher scale than Thanos. An why are saying that, when you know what I meant and what I was saying, you really didnt need to say that.

Yes, I did need to add that, because I only said that (as what feeling it gives you) and not as a fact.

I said nothing wrong. Well, the scan is wrong because Apoc is not the ultimate confrontation for one.

You had to add in that it gives you the feeling he is higher than Thanos. We all know he is way lower than him, so why did you need to say it?
And no, it just gives me the feeling that Phoenix is weak from that scan (which she isn't), because if Apoc is the ultimate confontation, then she is low. We all know Apoc's power level, so the only thing that scan can do is lower Phoenix, not give you the feeling that he is at some all new level.

Ya, and you get the feeling that he is higher than Thanos, good for you.

juggernaut66666
Namor with a table>>>>>>>Apocalypse. happy

Magnus Lensher
id say pheonix.....but (yeah lame question) but is it possable for apoc to make her a horsemen?

Xplosive
You had to add in that it gives you the feeling he is higher than Thanos.

Oh, my God, are you complicated. It really gives you feeling like that, but I said, in reality its not like that. And gives you feeling he is like some higher being, while he is not.
Actually, I am glad I said that. Yes.

bigbran
Oh, my God, are you complicated. It really gives you feeling like that, but I said, in reality its not like that. And gives you feeling he is like some higher being, while he is not.
Actually, I am glad I said that. Yes. It was a pointless statement actually.

Xplosive
It was a pointless statement actually.

I said that just like that. And if Apocalypse would someday live up to that scan, then he will be a ****ing beast on high cosmic scale, which wont happen.

bigbran
I said that just like that. And if Apocalypse would someday live up to that scan, then he will be a ****ing beast on high cosmic scale, which wont happen. Which he would need something majorly cosmic to do, and he would need to get out of X-Men.

TricksterPriest
*shrugs* Here's hoping. Mostly cause I hate Phoenix.

swerve1988
APOC was laughing....he is not afraid....on hits the phoenix....thats it....new horsman or errr....horsewoman. APOC stalemated HE who stalemated galactus who at full power = eternity who looks just as cool if not cooler than LT who is right under TOAA...that being said...APOC=LT.....CLASS DISMISSED2guns

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Ok............even I'm not backing Apoc in this one. I'd love for that scan to be true, but despite giving the feeling that Apoc is a higher level evil, as Xplosive said, you know it's a false image. But even at the highest, I didn't put him on par with LT. blink wacko That's just loony. stick out tongue

id369
Originally posted by gautam

Respect the Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437478_1-respect-the-phoenix-shifty

Jyppe

pile

Lmao. This happened little after the twelve saga. Jean and co. Were attack by bunch similiar to the neo. They defeat them, but one of them manages to destroy some of Jean's memories. Jean travels into his mind (And the guy is dying at the same time). Jean tries to battle the guy in his own mind. Beast, Gambit & Storm come to her aid. They follow to the guy's mind. Some kind of defence system activates and one of them (The defence system presented some guys/girls. A strong guy is owning Beast, some darkness type chick is owning Jean, 2 other are owning Gambit & Storm) They're losing the battle, Jean is sucked into the darkness chick. (She's made of darkness or something) Well, then Cable, who's looking aftertheir bodies in real world is attacked by the guy's buddies. He's getting overrun , and then he shoots a psi wave of some kind to the unconcious guy's body (Where Jean and co. are) trying to help them.

At the same time, Jean and co. over come the darkness chick by conforting their fears. THIS picture was Jean's fear. Gambit's was the stuff that happened in the morlock caves etc etc. It was just a fear, it never happened.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Jyppe
It was just a fear, it never happened.

Yes, we know.

Jyppe
Yes, we know.

Apparently you guys didn't. I see lot's of mumbling about prophecy on the first page. It's not a prophecy or anything. It's just Jean's biggest fear (Or was)

Cosmic Flame
If neither one is jobbing, Phoenix would win. Before Morrison got a hold of her, she was able to separate Scott and Apocalypse.

And the scan is from Uncanny #384, I think...

guy222
phoenix force ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.