Hair Color

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Ok, i was just wondering what hair color you people have, and you might as well tell what kind you like on a guy/girl. And do your natural, not if you dyed it hot pink when your normal color is blond or what ever

SK88728
I have DARK brown, and thats my normal stuff, not like how it was in some of the pics in the Member Pic thing. I think i had orange and another color. Brown with blond high-lights, thats what it was.

citadel
i have like blackish redish brownish... lol its purrrty...

Myth
My hair is naturally really blond but right now it is thinly striped with orange, red, pink, and little yellow. I died it red a little while ago and its slowly fading and thats what it turned into. From a distance it looks just orange right now but I'm going to re-dye it red soon and corn row it for the Oregon Preview track meet at the University of Oregon. WOO!

Jeff_Atello
Why don't you put unconventional colors on there? My hair is black right now, but it's naturally blonde, and I've had blue, green, pink, red, and purple.

Clovie
hmm...
right now it is kind of purple...
and there is no such a possibility.... shifty

Evy_O
I have brown hair (cough*ordinarycolor*cough stick out tongue ), but on summer they DO have blonde highlights! *sigh* I swear! big grin

Linkalicious
Mine is brown right now...but i'm adding blonde streaks today. big grin

stonner
my hair is gingery blonde but i dye it so that it is like a purpley/browny/red!

Lara
hey, dark blonde. but it depends on what time of year it is, my hair cahnges whith the seansons. in the autum its redish in the summer it goes almost white iand inbetween that its like a really dark blond almost brown.

Corran
Hey Lara, no colours in your hair at the moment?

Gregory
I notice that you included "none" as an option. What, exactly, would that look like?

silver_tears
Mine is light brown and dark brown, and it lightens or darkens with the seasons.
Right now however I have blonde, butterscotch, and burgundy highlights in it. cool

And this would be none big grin
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/bentwookie/newpics/bald.gif

Linkalicious
awww homer lost his hair....sad

Corran
Bald.

SumWatTwisted
My hair is naturally a golden (NOT BLONDE) color with white highlights (usually the highlights are more noticeable in the summer), but right now i have some brown streak in it.

cermiestar
just brown...boring brown...

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
mine is brown... nd i prefer guys with black/brown

Jeff_Atello
I prefer girls with unnatural colors.

Storm
common brown

heen68
My hair is black.

crickey77
I have dark brown-when I was born my parents say I was born with a full head of black hair (looked like a native american babywink

WindDancer
Brown.

saucybird007
I have natural golden blonde hair.... But im not always a bimbo shifty

rusky
light brown..

NyC-gUrL
brown with highlights yes

LoneWolf
My hair's naturally dark brown...big grin But I dyed it dark blue and got dark purple and light green streaks done smile

steely balls
i have natural blonde/dirty blonde hair

OBloommyday
i got braids and my hair is blond with no highlihts.

Lord Soth
I have dark brown hair

Paola
dark brown dyed pure BLACK!!!!

total nettlehead
naturally mine is very dark brown, it looks black from a distance.

DemonicGambit-2
Mine looks black upclose and from a distance. Only if you stare at it for a while do you realize it's brown, barely

Gil'sSweetheart
Mine is dark brown.

Fitch
pure dark black big grin

BarmyBrummie
my hair is now brown with dark red streaks big grin

Kaleanae
Brown

eleveninches
I want blue hair

BarmyBrummie
well, have blue hair then big grin

Trinity_Matrix
My hair is a coppery-red color...and yes, it is natural yes it's kinda dark now, but in the summer it turns really bright. And it's got natural golden highlights, too big grin

Fitch
that is so (natural) beautiful big grin

Orlando Bloom03
I have brown hair!!!

Phoenix
I have blondey brown hair blink

Raventheonly
Dark Dark brown. black at a distance

pipschick
My natural hair colour is light brown, but i have been dying it different shades of red for about 2yrs now, it makes me get noticed more big grin

Piggle Humsy
My hair is Light/medium Brown although people sometimes call it blond which it sooo is NOT! miffed
I like guys with any hair colour but blue is good! stick out tongue
Especially if he looks like Benji from GC! Oooooh yeh! love
They can also have no hair! Doesn't bother me!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Orlando Bloom03
Brown hair here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piggle Humsy
Brown seems to be the popular colour!
Go browns! Yay! Happy Dance

laughing laughing

Piggle one eye
x x x x

lil bitchiness
My natural hair colour is dark brown...

But i dye my hair, and its red...

and in the poll i think you ment to put ''ginger'' rather than ''orange'' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
Ginger was the hot one on the island yes

SK88728
No, Mary Ann

Xena fan
Im a natural blond and i dont need to dye my hair to keep it shiny big grin

JKozzy
Brown all the way yes stick out tongue

lgl107
Pure black hair here!!
only a few black hair??

iluvpippin
blondey brown/light brown

LordMortis
my hairs dodgy lol. In summer its very light brown with a blonde fringe and in winter its very dark brown, almost black.

Sarah15
i have natural red hair..

HelioAngel
i love experimenting with my hair! I have changed it's colour so many times. It's dark brown but i've had it light brown, blonde, blue and it's currently dark red! It used to be really long (down to my hips) but i just decided to chop it off and now it's really short, i like it short cuz it's easy to manage.

Chelsea23
my hair is naturally light blonde...but now its dark blonde. in the summer though, it lightens up.

Meant2be
Dark brown.

SK88728
i wanna have my hair colored blond, but for the summer, not during school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.