its snowing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolflet
droolio

Kosta
I miss snow *weep*

FireTiger
so do I...sad

Kosta
But you live in the US and it snows almost everywhere there sad. I live in Australia, I dont get to see snow at all, it only snows way up in the mountains, and its expensive to go there. And since I was born in Russia, and lived in the US 11 years of my life I got to see snow, and then we moved here, and its like "Hey, what gives?"

FireTiger
that has to suck, I mean, I love snowball fights....well we could have water gun fights, but it wouldn't be like throwing a snowball at anyone. Maybe we could overnight you a snowball?

Kosta
I need to correct myself, I didnt live in the US for 11 years I lved there for 2 years, its just 11 years of my life were spent in Countries where it snows.
Yeah, snow rules. I'm going up to the mountains next september with my parents big grin.

eggmayo
Im in England, where the crappy climate and severe amount of rain usually mean we wont get snow.

Clovie
it melted big grin

Wolflet
well at leats its snowing here on kmc eek!

Kosta
Indeed eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.