Garfield vs. Snoopy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Now for something completely different. Well, not really. Classic comic characters, both quite intelligent, with varying levels of wit. So, in some manner of battle who would triumph? Would Snoopy reign supreme, or would Garfield prove dogs really are stupid? (Note, comic book Garfield, not the movie one)

Bardock42
Garfield man, he is the CAT.
Well Snoopy is cool to, but Garfields Way of Life is just more attracting so he wins.
GO Garfield GO

norrin radd
Garfield

Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say Snoopy Garfied is too lazy to fight!JM

Paola
Garfield kicks Odie all the time so yeah... GARFIELD wins.

muffin man
garfield would eat snoopy

The Flash
Garfield.

Imperial_Samura
Poor Snoopy. I am inclined to agree, Snoopy's innocent charm probably couldn't stand up against the conniving cat, although his alternate personalities might be able to come up with some scheme.

malobolo
Well I think that even if Garfield may win, he couldnt bicth slap Snoopy. He is too lazy to plot a big scheme, and beside that Snoopy is not a pushover either. He could turn himself into the Red Baron or Jay Cool, and that may gave him a real pain in the ass, cause in that states he just became another being, and stop thinking and acting like he uses to.

I would say that Garfield won by 6/10

vpokdekjyafmidp
snoopy knocks that ***** ass cat the **** out

samishe
Garfield wins. He has weight advantage big grin

grey fox
Screw Garfield , snoopy has a plane !!!

He starts it up and throws Garfield into the rotating blades.....

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Screw Garfield , snoopy has a plane !!!

He starts it up and throws Garfield into the rotating blades.....

Throws?! It would take minimum ten Snoopies to lift Garfield. big grin

grey fox
Ok, so snoopy flies down while 'Ride Of The Valkeries' plays in the background. Seconds later machine gun fire erupts over the cobbles ripping holes in the ginger tabby , Snoopy then retreats .

The Red Baron Flies again cool

Tulika
Garfield takes it. He's a considerably experienced brawler and accustomed to dealing with dogs of all kinds. His physique has been proven nearly indestructible on several occasions where he has been slammed, smacked, bitten, thrown, torn and maimed by creatures and housing materials of all kinds. Snoopy has little to none factual combat experience and he has a severe weight disadvantage. I don't see Snoopy winning this at any case, I'll give it to Garfield 10/10.

samishe
Garfield will just land his heavy butt on Snoopy head. End of Snoopy.
Garfield yawns and goes to eat lazania.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tulika
Garfield takes it. He's a considerably experienced brawler and accustomed to dealing with dogs of all kinds. His physique has been proven nearly indestructible on several occasions where he has been slammed, smacked, bitten, thrown, torn and maimed by creatures and housing materials of all kinds. Snoopy has little to none factual combat experience and he has a severe weight disadvantage. I don't see Snoopy winning this at any case, I'll give it to Garfield 10/10.

Nice post. big grin

batdude123
Snoopy... END OF STORY!

jrodslam
Heathcliff comes and beats them both.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jrodslam
Heathcliff comes and beats them both.
nah Top cat............ evil face he even has his own set of goonz...

AJ4LIFE
top cats the best ever 'hes the tip hes the top hes top cat'

Blair Wind
I happen to remember a series of superheroes dealing with garfield and his friends. Oddie was given super strength, some other cat was given ice powers, and I cant remember the rest for the life of me. Anyone know what Im talking about?

anyways Garfield wins this one.........if he wakes up......

jrodslam
Originally posted by thesilverspider
nah Top cat............ evil face he even has his own set of goonz...

Hell no. Riff Raff's group is much cooler. Plus they got Cleo. love

grey fox
Top cat get's beaten repeatedly by a cop in with a stick.....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by grey fox
Top cat get's beaten repeatedly by a cop in with a stick.....
hell no top cat schools him all the time.......... evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.