Should Drinking Beer or anything like that be against the Law?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
I was wondering should drinking alcoholic beverages be against the law?

MC Mike
Yes and No. It should be totally legal, except when driving, etc. ...just like it is today.

Gregory
We already tried to outlaw alcahol. Prohibition, remember? It was not a rousing success.

Ronny
its your choice to drink, but if your legalizing tobacco and alcoholic beverages, legalize marijuana roll eyes (sarcastic) jeebus

Dwarfdude
What do yoou mean itwasnt? It gave rise to one of the great american legends, Al Capone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jango fatt
Lol

shellie
as MC Mike said...yes and no....for the same reason....but also id like to add....i think the legal drinking age should have never been lifted to 21 from 18 . it should have sayed at 18 . not because i think teens should have more access to alcohol but think about it.......our law says an 18 year old is old enough to join the military and defend our country in a wartime situation.....why the hell cant they be able to have a beer or some other alcoholic drink.....old enough to go to war but not old enough to drink....

MC Mike
yes

Afro Cheese
Damn... I think I voted yes, thinking it was asking if it should be legal. Oh well. Anyway.. of course there should be age restrictions but actually banning all alcohol is ridiculous. As said before.. prohibition only increased organized crime and helped Capone make his fortune.

Scarpa
I am okey with the laws we already have now.

Cipher
Prohibition doesn't solve problems, it just creates new ones.......

finti
beer is part of our(Norwegians) cultural inheritance so it better be left alone, no messing with our booze

Cipher
Alcohol comsumption and human history go hand-hand.......

finti
indeed.......cheers

Cipher
beer

kanis
alien No I don't think drinking alcohol should be against the law, if people drink wisely and use in moderation then the goverment won't try to get it outlawed.

finti
the government better not butt inn in on how I am suppose to drink

Imperial_Samura
Yes, got to agree. People should be allowed to drink if they wish, and there are laws in place to try to regulate that to protect us. It isn't a viable option to outlaw it, due to obvious problems...

Jackie Malfoy
It is not geting better now that some states sell those drinks on a sunday now.I wonder why sunday is the day they wanted to not sell it?JM

Imperial_Samura
Until recently in Australia business could not operate on Sunday as it was, well, still tied to the whole day of Church etc.... (by recently I mean 15 years ago) And also the day workers had off.... those are some reasons why some people wouldn't want it sold on Sunday.

finti
Bars are open all days here in Norway, so regardless of day you could always get booze, and Sunday is one of the coolest day to go out.......obviously the monday afterwards aint te coolest dqay to start o0ff the week

WindDancer
A big NO!

And anyone trying to make it illegal should just die for sucha a wicked mind.

Bardock42
Well it should be up to some year toi significant amounts I mean maybe 16 and you shouldn't be allowed to do shit when yopu are drunk that can hurt anyone else than you but except for that, sure freedom is cool.

SoulStealer
No way in hell should drinking be against the law! Underage and Drunk Driving, yes. But not just drinking!

AdventChild
lol!

AdventChild
just wanted peoples opinion?

mechmoggy
You're quite mad, you know.

If you ban booze, I'd have bugger all to do at the weekend.

And some week nights.

Aaaaand lets be honest, some mornings too.

hayden's minx
No, if people want to drink it's their own responsibility. The Man should stop trying to molly coddle us.

But Still.
*Sings* Gin is not my friend.
Sorry.

Tptmanno1
I accually think the drinking age should be lowered to like 14, when Kids accually don't wanna drink, so that they are introduced to it early and don't seek it out in mass quatitys when they are older.

5knuckleShuffle
^agree

if drinking becomes illegal just imagine all the money the companys made

mechmoggy
Minxy, is that you?

Good lord its been a while. big grin

hayden's minx
wee wee
indeed it has, but i'm back!
WOO

mechmoggy
Back in the UK, or back at KMC? shifty

hayden's minx
just KMC for the moment i'm afraid. it's going to definately not be a white christmas.

mechmoggy
You were in Canada last time we spoke, weren't you? confused

liltiggasmootay
hysterical thats so funny......so funny i dedicate this drink to itbeer

hh?
laughing

vaya_the_elf
Personally I think it should be outlawed. I have my reasons.

SlipknoT
No, but in the US the drinking age should be lowered. 21? What the **** is 21? did they just pick a random number out of a hat? And do they actualy expect us to wait till we're 21 to drink...I think not.

§pearhead
yea, 21's kinda pathetic...if I'm a legal adult, well, I want to sit down and have a drink. Yeesh.

liltiggasmootay
lol where i live its 19, but still do they actually think kids are going to wait....like i started drinking at like age 12 or 13. what i really think is dumb is that we are old enough to vote...but we cant drink.

AdventChild
good point.. yes thumb up

Clovie
voted no
but of course over using is bad confused

angelsflame265
In Germany you can start drinking at a really young age, and they don't have that many drinking related problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.