Secret Window

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
a cool jonny depp flick i want to see besides willy wonka.and it is a scary one.it comes out apr 23 04.

Myth
Whats even better is that 2 times in the trailer it says something about what makes a story good is the ending. Which tells you, the ending is going to be something awesome.

amity75
Isnt it based on a Stephen King novel?

Myth
What? Dreamcatcher? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate_Girly
I saw the previews for this yesterday as i was going to see the butterfly effect, I think its going to be good, Johnny Depp is the star *yummy* I believe i will see it when it comes out. Anyone seen the previews for this, or have any comments?

CaptainSparrow
I think this is going to be a good film.
I think it's based on Stephen King novels in general...if you get what i mean. Not based on a particular one, but just the atmosphere that King forms with his writing and so on.
I'm not sure though.

blackpearlbabe1
IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!
J.Depp rocks
yes

beaujay1
im usually not into scary movies, but this so good especially w/ johnny!!!!!!!!!! i saw the preview on tv, and i screamed !!!!!!!!!!!

Dogbert
lol, what a cheesy tagline... "some windows sould never be opened" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pirate_Girly
I got a post about this under movie review

nightcrawer89
i just saw once opon a time in mexico i think jonny depp was cool in that movie. Secret Window looks cool.

Melani
ahh this movie looks awsome im gonna see it

nightcrawer89
it is cool rent it

goo
i saw them and think it will be great

Kes
Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

greyboy
I know that they had some screenings already, so I wanted to see who had seen it if anyone. Love to hear some thoughts...

Orlando Bloom03
I haven't but I will!!! Definitly!!!! love Johnny Depp!!!!!!

greyboy
only seein it for him or did you read the book/have an interest in the movie....hahahaha

Inwë Nólatári
Secret Window comes out 3.12.04 who thought it came out in April?????

Pirate_Girly
Not me..It comes out this Friday and im surely waiting..but i have to wait to see it grrr

#1fan Sparrow
TOMMOROW THE SECRET WINDOW WILL BE COMING OUT. TELL ME HOW IT GOES I'M NOT GOING TO GO SEE IT UNTIL LIKE A WEEK OR TWO SO TELL ME IF ITS GOOD eek! eek! Johnny depp is going to be in it Yay eek! eek! eek!

HockeyHorror
looks like an interesting movie....

all im going to say at the moment

LeAtHerRFace
I'll probably see it a couple weeks from the release date. Because Im not really too exicted to see it. Although, Johnny Depp is one of my fav actors.

movieman
Yup.

It has a great story, and is exacuted well, but the ending can be seen from a mile away, and it's a total bore.

nightcrawer89
i want to see it. it looks like a good movie to start every one off to the summer movie madness.

greyboy
I think that I will be seein it...i saw a pretty good reviews, but was unable to post it...apparently KMC has some beef with me.

anyway....ill prolly check it out on sunday...anyone go yet???

Miss_bishie
im gonna see it tomorow

is it realy scary?

well if it is oh well. jhonny is so hot i wouldnt even matter.

Pirate_Girly
True, scary/horror is my favorite genre, its supposed to be thriller but i dont suppose its gonna be scary...keep your eyes on Johnny, drool, etc. You will be a-okay

Fallen Jedi
i saw the movie today actually. just got back. it wasn't really scary, but i really enjoyed it. johnny depp is so talented, not to mention really hot and sexy. when you see the movie, carefully watch his expressions and reactions. he brings so many elements into his character.

Pirate_Girly
Yay i cant wait to see it then

Fallen Jedi
i love johnny depp.

ilvorlandobloom
so it isnt really scary? sad oh, well, Johnny's in it so that doesnt matter! big grin

claidisa_felton
i think that person probably lives in the uk. i never figured why uk get films after the us. can anyone help me out with it??

Kes
Distributors decide when a film is released. Maybe they think that date better serves the movie.

nightcrawer89
it is a movie i will have to put on my wish list in 6 months

periera
Great, great, great, great, awesome f*cking flick!!!

I saw it last night and was blown away. It's not scary, more of a suspense. And yes, Johnny Depp is one of the hottest men in America (uh....Paris now? smile ) but he also has something that SOOO many actors lack this day in age:

talent

I don't think anyone else could have played this role in the same calibur that Johnny Depp did. Great movie. A definite must see. (sorry for the cliche line smile )

Oh yeah, and it's based on the Stephen King novella "Secret Window, Secret Garden."

Kal7002
OMG!!!! wat a gotta see movie!!!! i luved it!! i already saw it!! it was soooooooo good!! even tho it was kinda freaky at times..... it turned out really good!! Also Johhny Depp is only cute at the end!! erm

orlandoOYEA
I sawi t and i thought it was awesome. I loved the ending. It was a great twist.

JessieSparrow
OMG!!!!! It was one of the best scary movies I have seen it wasn't extreamly scary so I could actually watch most of it but it was still scary and you dont really know whats gonna happen. I saw it last night and may be going back today with my other friend who could't go last night and I can actually watch all of it this time cause I know whats happening! Did anyone else see the trailer for The Village? My friend tried out for it but didnt make it cause she had braces.
"You stole my story"
"I dont believe I know you"
"I know that, that doesn't matter, I know you Mr. Rainey and that's what matters, You stole my story"

"Good I killed a mirror...and my shower door"

"I'm a dairy farmer from Mississippi"

.:[Kamikaze]:.
ive been syked up for this film for ages i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my cuz sed that it didnt get that gud reviews but i dun care im gonna watch it a judge for maself big grin plus Johnny D's init so thats a BIG bonus big grin drool
Stephen King is great too, i love his books so i hope this'll be good!!

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

nightcrawer89
is it worth seeing in the movies or is it worth renting veiwing itat home.

JessieSparrow
see it at the movies it makes it scarier (i think) but um I saw it again today (I know I have issues) but um anybody find themselves talking to themselves or is that just me?*goes off talking to self*

Pirate_Girly
er...okay...

#1fan Sparrow
Night crawler took my thread mad mad miffed sad

Kes
No. Nightcrawer already had a thread about this and I merged yours to his.

Pirate_Girly
lol

.:[Kamikaze]:.
well i wanna watch it and i would prefer watching it at the cinema u get a better atmosphere n stuff n bigger screen big grin (to see Johnny D wink ) hehe and the movie of course lol..

Pirate_Girly
Change of plans, im seeing it this week woohoo..

Miss_bishie
i saw secret window yesterday and it was BLAZING!!!!!!! i love it! i cant wait till next saturday becuse im gonna see it again

Pirate_Girly
Did Johnny get killed in S.W? Gosh, this week is never gonna come for me to see it

forumcrew
great performance weak story.. as expected

Pirate_Girly
lol

JacksBabe777
THIS MOVIE WASN"T THE BEST!!!!!!!! I had to say it. The only thing special about it was Johnny. And when he was on screen, which was most of the movie, i was DROOLING! but over all it wasn't that good. It was alright. i might even see it again in theaters but i've seen better. You should still go see it so you can have your own oppinions about it.

nightcrawer89
ok i know i am gonnna buy it i just wonder is it worth it or is not worht it.

Pirate_Girly
I heard it was good at school today. But diff ppl have diff opinions and stuff

caballera
i am SOOO jealous! i have waay too much homework to see a movie now, but it sounds great!

Poptarts
i saw it! it was great...when will you get the chance to see it?

caballera
hopefully next week! i'm watching the trailer to hold myself over, though!

greyboy
im thoroughly excited about seeing this....anyone seein it today?

Pirate_Girly
Saturday..I already made arrangements so Johnny here i come!

nightcrawer89
i can't wait to see it

Pirate_Girly
yeah dido

elvenlady
IT WAS REALLY GODD!!!! I SAW IT SATURDAY...EXCEPT THE ENDING IS REALLY WEIRD BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD!!!!!!

JessieSparrow
ok I am really ticked off I didn't stay till the end of the credits if you havent seen it already or are seeing it again stay through the credits Johnny starts singing! or so I have been told if it is not true I will be as ticked as you.

Pirate_Girly
Ill stay till the end of the credits okay smile
yeah, everyone is like telling me the ending is v/wierd and im dying to know why...Gosh im waiting to see J.Depp

DemonicGambit-2
I wanna see this movie!! Go crazy amish dude, kill! Was I the only one who thinks the killer/stalker of Johnny Depp looks like he's amish? huh

nightcrawer89
lol

Pirate_Girly
John Turturro doesnt look amish..John has some good roles..like the butler on Mr Deeds, as the sneaky butler who likes feet

j.depp lover
i saw secret window..its awsome..its not scary its just 'suspensuful' and known as a 'thriller' movie...JOHNNY DEPP IS SEXY! smokin' love

Inwë Nólatári
Yes Johnny sings, it was really cute!!!! You have to see it. And i came when the trailers were going and i missed the Troy trailer...i cried sad
Well the movie was awesome. i saw it saturday too, the ending was a little odd. It was scary but I loved it!!!!!!!!

Pirate_Girly
Jealousy Lol..Oh well im seeing it in 2 days!! Yay..

The Unknown
This movie is based on the short story "Secret Window, Secret Garden", which is in the book Four Past Midnight. It's pretty good, but IMO not his best story.

nightcrawer89
ok i hope i get to see it soon i am geting anzey

Orlando Bloom03
I saw it last night.....It waz SOOOO GOOD!!! Johnny D gets Braces at the end but....one mistake he eats corn which your not suppose to do with braces.....

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Loved Secret Window I went and saw it last Saturday, great movie! Has a stupid ending, but Johnny WHOO! was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever hasn't seen it go see it before it leaves the theatres!

Becca~

Orlando Bloom03
I saw it...ya he haz bRACES and eats his wife!!!

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i saw secret window a second time yesterday. and guess what? i loved it even more. johnny depp is such a talented actor, not to mention really hot.

drool

i mean, he spends most of the movie looking like a slop, with his hair disheveled and messed up. he's always eating and sleeping. i mean, he even has holes in his shirt. And you would think that would be a turn off, but you know what, its not. not even a bit. not at all. he pulls it off nicely. oh, and his wife, what the hell was she thinking? who in the world would ever do that to johnny depp? i mean, i cannot fathom for the life of me why...you know what, never mind. i don't wanna give anything away.

Orlando Bloom03
eek! Go Johnny!!!

Miss_bishie
he doesnt eat his wife.. he eats corn ~_~;;

the ending rocked.. god.. the whole move rocked, saw it last saturday as well gonna see it again tomorow

johnny was so hot during the movie though..

i wish i was on the couch with johnny

but the movie effected me differnt then it probly effected you..

Phoenix
sorry, hun, wrong section. moving...

Orlando Bloom03
No but he barrys the wife in the soil under the corn so yes if you think of the life cycle of pants and soil he is!!

Kes
Careful with the spoilers!

Miss_bishie
Can a mod change to title to "Secret Window WARNING SPOILERS" please.

OMG he did..

THIS ROCKS!

Johnny played a canibal.. so sexy!!!!!

Pirate_Girly
I wanna see Johnny eat someones heart big grin

Orlando Bloom03
How did you do the highlight thing?

Orlando Bloom03
How do you do the highlight thing or I'll spoil more!!!

Pirate_Girly
The Mod covers it up themselves.And dont spam

Orlando Bloom03
K....just curious cuase its cool!

Kes
Just use the spoiler tags.
Read this to know how:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t6179.html

Orlando Bloom03
I know how......
Cool

Orlando Bloom03
Well I like when.Johnny Depp gets BRACES!!!

See I covered my own!!! Oh!!!

Pirate_Girly
lol. *claps*

Orlando Bloom03
Thank You Very Much!!!

Pirate_Girly
Your welcome. big grin

Orlando Bloom03
You seen it yet? I like how he changes the ending soo it matches real life!!! Oh go me!!!!

Pirate_Girly
*claps again* Your on a roll! YAY Im seeing this movie in the morning *conuts the hours as they go by*

Pirate_Girly
counts*

#1fan Sparrow
Ohh Ok I guess i think................. I dont understand what you told me Kes

nightcrawer89
ok

Kes
What the f**k? I told you something?blink

Pirate_Girly
Im seeing S.W in less than a half an hour!! Im so happy, i cant wait to drool over Johnny..yay

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca~

Pirate_Girly
big grin im leaving now..yay

Pirate_Girly
Okay, im back and i have now posted my review for Secret Window, under the review board big grin Also, as i forgot to add in the review post
I loved how Johnny(Mort) had these smart^^^ remarks, like the best was when he was John was in front of him by the vehicle, and he came closer and then Mort started talking in this country accent and saying D-I-V-O-R-C-E!! lol..

babe182
i luved the movie!! who wood of guessed the ending?!

Pirate_Girly
I had my thoughts, but none of them were the real outcome. AND ..who would have thought Johnny wouldnt looked so cute in those braces?

Miss_bishie
i couldnt see the bracesbecuse i didnt wear my glasses ~_~;;but im gonna go see it AGAIN today and i WILL SEE THE BRACES! moohahaha

dude that movie rocked but im so pissed off.. i cant find one fansites dedicated to the movie

nightcrawer89
cool i think i figured it out but don't tell me

The Unknown
That wasn't the original ending, they changed it for the movie. In the book Mort gets shot by the insurance agent before he can kill Amy. And also, the lake that this movie takes place on (Lake Tashmore) is also the lake in which Charlie and Andy McGee go to to hide from the Shop in Firestarter.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
good they changed the ending...

Pirate_Girly
Im glad they changed it too!!! I dont want beautiful Mort to get shot..heh

babe182
yeah neither.. i would of cryed!! and i luved him.. hes like ' i got braces' and even tho it was a serious movie he was funny!! and i luv him

Pirate_Girly
Yeah seriously. He was funny like all throughout the movie, or most of it..I loved it

johnny.d girl
u guy's r sooooooo lucky coz S.W dosn't come out for another month at australia
gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
that pisses me off sooo much

caballera
i cannot wait to see this!!! is it as scary as people say??

Pirate_Girly
No, its not scary BUT i did jump in a few parts...But Nothing More said big grin I dont wanna ruin this nice piece of movie art for ya.
MORT RAINEY RULES!

nightcrawer89
cool i want to see it

sauron
that is all wink

yerssot
good for you, if only you posted it in the correct section roll eyes (sarcastic)

sauron
stick out tonguestick out tongue yeah but if i post it here then i get more attention from the depp fans, who then ask me what its like, then you move it to movie forum, they all go there to see and like it there stick out tongue and therefore i bring the peoples of kmc together in harmony thumb up

didnt think of that one lol did ya stick out tongue

Raz
Moving to MD...

sauron
well there goes your harmony stick out tongue

Pirate_Girly
lol

nightcrawer89
ok

Pirate_Girly
I want Mort Rainey's house...or cabin as you could say.

nightcrawer89
what

Pirate_Girly
What do u mean what

The Unknown
She wishes she owned Mort's summer home.

Pirate_Girly
Yeah..heheh...and i wish he was in there with me :/

nightcrawer89
ok

Pirate_Girly
LOL

sauron
morts a weird guy lol

he just...sleeps

Pirate_Girly
Kinda wierd, but my type....And when he wakes up..his hair omg its the funniest thing..lol!!

Mad 4 Johnny
i cant wait for this film it should be a good scare i seen a wee bit of it my friend has a copy and i am going to borow it and see it before it comes out in the cinema

Pirate_Girly
Its not really scary, but it was a few parts in there that made me jump. If i were u i wouldnt watch it and spoil the whole thing, id see it in the cinema....get the full effect!

The Unknown
Because he's depressed (explained in the book).

Pirate_Girly
Poor Poor man *sneaks up to his cabin*

ArrghPirateGirl
Lucky people. Hasnt even come to the movies yet. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
So angry at the moment.

Now dont go scaring poor old Mort up in his cabin Pirate Girly!!!

Pirate_Girly
I wont scare him...meheheh..I just wanna play with him..Mort Rainey needs to wake up cause he sleeps too mch...and eats doritos.....I can also Revive Cheeko, since he was killed :'(

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye well be nice then!!! Dont want to depress him even moresadangel

Pirate_Girly
Yes, mate. I swear on pain of death, i shall make Mort Rainey feel his best. *pirate smile*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Good girl Say hello for me

Pirate_Girly
arr...I will.

ArrghPirateGirl
Thanx Dont go doing anything naughty with him. Grrrr

Pirate_Girly
Ill try to refrain me-self, mate.

ArrghPirateGirl
Thats very good. Now Im going off to drink some rum
*runs of to pirate party to get drunk*

Pirate_Girly
Lmao. Captain Jack and I want to come too..as well as Mort, who says he wants to take a load off and get drunk and forget all his worries. So,mate, we will be arriving in one hour...Captain Jack has some.....erm..things to catch up on big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Okay see ya there. He he

Pirate_Girly
yay. big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Drink up me hearties Yo Ho beer

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>