kiddnap or kill me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue938
i just lost my boyfriend to a basement, so who wants to take me in?
or would someone rather kil me? if you chose death you have to tell how you did it.

Arsenal
But I, I love you.

dave123
decisions decisions....

Bardock42
Ok everything is fine in this thread
I din't see anything don't get all crazy and stuff
Goodbye

rogue938
are you checking up on the comments?

Bardock42
No should I? huh
Actually I just felt like posting something

Endenkton
Why the hell do you want to be kidnapped???

rogue938
wrong word but can't change it now

fever red
First, an interrogation, while duct-taped to a chair in your residence...
You're being interrogated by two figures dressed in full red leather suits, and wearing red leather hoods, using voice disguisers...
What do you know of this basement and its location and owner?
How did you come by this information?
Who is your boyfriend?
Talk!

Bardock42
DUDE!!! SICK!!!

fever red
DUDE!! NO SH!T!!

Mane
laughing Oh, Kate...

fever red
Howdy, Invisible Man(e).

English Moosette
What imagination, what originality!! *dramatic type pose*

fever red
We'll soon get to the "bottom" of this...

English Moosette
*snigger*

I think we "otter" change the subject shifty

Jackie Malfoy
I will kidnap you!lol!No you are too nice to kidnap.Some other people on here however better look out for me!LOL!JM

English Moosette
*looks out for Jackie*

fear

I want on List *pouts*

fever red
I knew Jackie would blossom...take me, you fiend! Heheheh. List me! List me hard and long!

English Moosette
*innapropriate and immature cackle behind hand*

You're rude!!

Jackie Malfoy
You are off my list.You prove yourself nice and all.Now all I need is a plan to kidnap you English.But how?(Goes to another room with a pen and paper!)lol!JM

fever red
Ooo, I'll SO help.

Jackie Malfoy
(Rolls eyes)You should be grateful!JM

fever red
I'm slavishly so, for you...with me at your side, we will bring the KMC world to its knees with the List of Doom.
Seriously, you're so d@mn feisty...let us make the Mutha of all Lists!

Jackie Malfoy
I work alone!Sorry to put down your offer!lol!It would be nice to see people fall in fear at the sight of my list!lol!JM

fever red
D@mn- Cajun Red...rejeksho'n!

fever red
Back to topic- before I decide to kidnap or kill, I'll need information...

rogue938
dont kidnapp me just kill me. then all the prolbems will just go away.

fever red
I'm sorry, Honey. You don't understand how this works...you put yourself out there, and now you find yourself tied in a chair. My associate and I will decide what's to be done with you.
NOW...
*pulls out another chair and straddles it*
Let's just talk, you and me...I won't kill someone so imaginative without good cause. There's too many dull ones.

shangheid
hahahahaha

rogue938
how about the fact that its easier to do away with me than than holding me captive. you know you want to beat the shitt out of me. you like the taste of blood. or yu could be merciful and just plugg me in the back of the head. then cut me up put me in your freezerlike jeffery dommer. you can use an empty syringe and pump an air buble into my veings. that would do the trick. you want a good cause? here it is. my life is not worth living. its one kind of pain to the next kind of pain. i'm the one no one misses on a feildtrip. i could disapear and no one would know for a long while. i'm the person who is in the back ground and not noticed, like i don't exist. I'm the person who loses the ones she loves in one way or other ways. im the one who tries to be normal and tries to be the 24 year old that i am and fails. i'm the one who gets to watch the happy endings and hate the ones who recieve it. i don't make the world a better place and i don't ruin it. i jjust exist in it, like a shadow. thats my reasons but you can make up your own. i complain too much. cry too much. have a tendency to be overdramatic. i think chuck norris is hot. most people think i'm crazy for that one. i look at you the wrong way. i'm secrectly planning world domination and leaving you out of it. i have incriminating evidence theat you were with drew carey the night someone tried to kill him. i have the sex video. your on my murder list. i have two unmatching socks on. just pick something. i bet it will make me laugh.
ignore the part where i feel sorry for myself. its been a bad month so far.

fever red
Well, I noticed you...and D@mn, can you ever post up a storm. I am impressed, girl...sorry, no killing. Things will get better.
*unties Rogue*
No kidnapping, either...talk to you later!

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!I am still ploting too how I can do this kidnapping!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.