First Loves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falling4Daniel_
I want Everyone to tell me their first love stories if you've had one. smile

Raven Guardia
one word: painful...

.....but its okay now, I am over it big grin

Ronny
i'm in love right know.... but im not going to tell him until i know he feels the same way

which i doubt cry

Raven Guardia
ronny, I think he likes you...at least as a really really good friend...but you should tell him, I mean what if he does like you too but is afraid to say anything. sad that would be sad. you both could be together but would be to shy to anything sad

Ronny
i dont know cry its really confusing... i sent you a pm about it.

drunk_nazgul
All of my loves are like that, except for the ones with people on here. Here I am not afraid to say the three words.

Scarpa
My first love was Pie! Happy Dance

Raven Guardia
well,.....it is easier here. but still I am afraid to say the 3 words. sad

Dwarfdude
My first love is my current love.....I'm not excactly sure how you mean "stories". Like how we met, or what?

Dwarfdude
And I just realized, this feels like my shrinks office...

Falling4Daniel_
Same here luv. He's not my first boyfriend but he's my first real boyfriend that I've had 'true' feelings for, therefor he's my first Love. I truly think we're soul mates. *Love Sigh*
There's a pic of us in my signature.

Scarpa
My second love was mrs. Hand

Raven Guardia
scrapa....WHOA to much info there buddy.

Blind-Enemy
i first girlfriend died 6 yeas ago ... so i guess i should say painful

Scarpa
sorry I couldnt resist laughing out loud Happy Dance

Ronny
you guys look so great together i hope it works out wonderfully for you two happy

Raven Guardia
I noticed big grin

furryman
that chick off Playdays

The Tired Hiker
Krista VonMulldorfer was the first love of my life. We went on a Mexican cruise by ourselves for five days when I was only twenty and she was 18. That girl rocked my world like no other. It ended after I left for San Francisco State University. I wanted to see other girls so I broke up with her. Then she found a new boyfriend way before I found a new girlfriend. I got jealous and wanted her back, what can I say, I'm a guy. She wouldn't have it. That was about ten years ago.

Since then, we had a nice dinner together about three years ago. She had a boyfriend she wasn't in love with and I had a new girlfriend who I was crazy about. That was the last time I saw her. Now I don't have a girlfriend and I think about Krista a lot. There's no other girl like her.

The Tired Hiker
I LOVE YOU KRISTA VONMULLDORFER!!!!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
awwww poor TH. sad

The Tired Hiker
Hey, that's life. There is hope for me, I'm sure. smile

Raven Guardia
just think of Paris Hiltion

The Tired Hiker
Oh, you had to say her name, didn't you. droolio

Dazzler619
My 1st love was when I was in the 2nd grade

Raven Guardia
did you see the south park episode with Paris Hilton? laughing

hh?
3 words?

Beyond Image
9th grade...puppy love, i guess.

Mane
Probably "I Love You".

MornGlory
my first love and I met when we were 15 - and we dated till we were 19 - so it lasted for about 4 yrs-- and it has and was the most painful break up ever ( I went away to college ...it just wasnt going to work) and all my break-ups after that have been easy... me and my first love are still best friends- we talk on the phone at least 2 -3 times a week even though I live in a different state ... -- YEP! I have tons of great memories!

Falling 4 Daniel - you have a little smile in your pic (sig) you look nice
smile

hh?
since Falling4Daniel cant read my posts (ignored me)

i can say any crap i want about her

but i wont, cuz im nice evil face

Because I can
OMG that is soo sad.... u poor thing cry

Falling4Daniel_
Thank ya Ronny,

Scarpa
My third love was Jenifer Garner

Falling4Daniel_
Man did I have a bad day, Daniel wasnt at school and I was all depressed and lonely, didnt have anyone to cuddle with or hold me or kiss me, everyone was feeling sorry for me. sad First Loves....have a tendancy to suck when we arent together.

Jackie Malfoy
Belive it or not I am still with my first love.My boyfriend brad!Anyway this is how we met.I was going to class with alot of books in my hands and I ran right into him.
It is funny because I started to say watch where you are going when I caught sight of him.It was love at first sight.And then he asked me out.
and well we been going out since then.I miss him so much!(sad)jm

JToTheP
Been there, done that. no expression

shellie
my first love was hit by a train and died

JToTheP
....Damn.... confused

Jackie Malfoy
Oh I sorry to hear that shellie.My boyfriend was home sick today that is why I miss him.I am sorry that you went through that.(gives shellie a big hug!)JM

Loving_Daniel11
Thats really intersting.

How Daniel and I met is..
I saw this really gorgeous guy in the hallways, always. He never noticed me, but finally, since im a shy idiot, I asked my friend to talk to him for me and when she did I turned around and there he was. Man was I embarassed. Tomorrow will be our 3 week anniversary.

shellie
its ok guys....we were tight through school and he always did have a special place in my heart but we werent right for each other so we broke it off and became really good friends . Tami introduced us...(some of you know who Tami was)...well....through school Tony was like my big brother . he was very protective of me .

anyways....we grew up and went about our own lives and he married and so did i......one day he was driving home with his wif and 2 children in their truck . traffic was backed up and the lights changed...he thought he could make it....so he attempted crossing the tracks before the train got there....(forgive me for syaing so but....dumbass*sighs* ).....well he got stuck on the tracks and was trapped....he got out and first got his kids out while screaming to his wife to hurry....her seatbelt was stuck...i think she was just to nervous and couldnt get it unbuckled....anyways...he went for her and got her out....she ran and his shirt got hung up on something in the truck.....

he died a hero....

and whats also wierd...6 years before he died...his older brother who my husband went to school with...he died in a head on collission with a tracker trailor

thanks jackie sweetie *hugs*

Londonboy7
thats sad

Loving_Daniel11
very!

Kosta
A lot of people will resd this and go "Yeah whatever you think." Bu5t my first true love was infact an OL relationship with Sarah (Candy Kisses) Most of you know her. But yeah, it was love, aI dont care what a lot of people that dont believe in OPL relationships say. I didnt believe in them either. It was something else.

shellie
i believe Kosta

Londonboy7

shellie
anyways...

Baylin
I have two first loves.

The first I'm still very attached to even if the realtionship has been neglected over the last year sad

The second first love became my first wife and is still one of my closest friends. All we were together for 8 years in total (married for the last 2) we both realised we'd married too young and wanted different things. Thankfully because we didnt have children the split was nice and clean and we remained close, infact she was my best person when I got married for the 2nd time eek! and I am to give her away when she re-marries next year big grin

As for OL relationships I'd never really thought about them seriously until recently and well anything is possible... wink

Loving_Daniel11
It'd be hard, for me at least, and id say id be damn jealous if I got married, divorced, and re-married with my ex being one of the main ppl in the wedding.

Vampy
...can you have fries with that?

oh, you mean love OTHER tahn food.

Nah, I'll pass smile

Loving_Daniel11
Odd.

Vampy
There's no one good enough to interest me stick out tongue

No one decent at all sad

Loving_Daniel11
Why is that, and what's that supposed to mean. You mean you've never ever loved anyone b4? ;o

Vampy
I love my sister and my mom and my dad and my aunts and uncles and cousins and grannys...

that's a lot of people to love big grin

Loving_Daniel11
Yes it'tis, and I do too, but have you 'ver loved anyone such as a member of the opposite sex that wasnt in any relation to you?

Vampy

yes! Doctor Carter!

Loving_Daniel11
Your goofy stick out tongue

Vampy
Bravo, Einstein thumb up

chookie1
hi my frist real love was when i was in year 8 and i was 15 and he was 17 we went out for about a year then he went to texas a he sleept with another girl because i didnt sleep with him.

Loving_Daniel11
Thats mean. Id get him back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.