Buffy vs. Blade vs. Hellboy vs. Kraven the Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
The situation: Buffy has been informed that a powerful demon has entered Suunydale, and like a good slayer decides to take it on. Likewise some manner of Vampire hybrid has also been seen and needs to be dealt with. She will have her friends as back up.

Hellboy and Blade are both in town for their own reasons, reasons which, for the sake of a good fight, put them into conflict.

Kraven - wants to create a strange zoo with specimens of a demon, vampire and slayer. The other three are not aware of him and he has the element of surprise.

So, when push comes to stake comes to large stony hand, which of these four would end up on top as the winner?

jplatinum
Blade and hellboy are the last two standing.
Don't know which one wins.

Draco69
If Buffy's friends are backing her up, then Buffy wins.

One word: Willow.

Blade Cutter
Does Kraven have his serum if he has that and the element of surprise he he will more then likely win.If not Hellboy are Blade will win.But Blade can't take a right hand hit from Hellboy.Buffy will try to kill Blade like a full vampire but her usual tricks won't work with him and she will then die.

Draco69
And Willow will bring her back to life.

Not to mention the army of Slayers, Buffy has at her disposal.

jplatinum
did you even see any of the blade movies.
Blade would kill all them in a blood induced frenzy with no effort.

Draco69
And Willow would send to him to hell dimension.

And I REALLLLY wish I hadn't seen Blade III. sick

chilled monkey
Imperial_Samura: No offence. I realise this is your idea and you can put whatever conditions you like, but it doesn't seem right that Buffy should have a bunch of friends with her. Does Blade have the Nightstalkers? Does Hellboy have the B.P.R.D.?

I mean it says 'Buffy vs. Blade vs. Hellboy vs. Kraven the Hunter' not 'Buffy and her crew vs. Blade vs. Hellboy vs. Kraven the Hunter'. Without her friends, Buffy is pretty helpless. She is totally dependent on them.

Just a comment. Anyway, I think Hellboy will take this, with Blade coming a close second.

Draco69
Wouldn't matter if Blade and Hellboy had their friends too.

WILLOW.

jplatinum
Willow ain't in this fight.

Quick Freeze
hellboy would cream them all in seconds

Draco69
Originally posted by jplatinum
Willow ain't in this fight.

Buffy has been informed that a powerful demon has entered Suunydale, and like a good slayer decides to take it on. Likewise some manner of Vampire hybrid has also been seen and needs to be dealt with. She will have her friends as back up

chilled monkey
Good point. Willow is very powerful. I just don't like it when the thread says 'Buffy vs' yet she'll only win because Willow does all the work.

As I say, no offence. Just my opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.