What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyokoMasaki
What's your favorite Pokemon type?

RyokoMasaki
Sorry! I couldn't fit ALL the types in, but you can say its one of your favorites!... i know i missed Normal and Flying.... sorry again

Prodigy
FIRE!!!
But oddly enough, my second fave is Water. no expression

radioboy121
I wasn't a dedicated Pokemon watcher, but what is Dark and Light? I'm leaning towards psychic here, but I usually prefer those mix type abilities (Goldduck - psychic and water).

Prodigy
Dark and Light are newer... and they are what they are labeled... :P 'Steel' is newer, too.

Jace_Rave
hmmm...I voted for fire...
an awesome combination would be fire and dark...and maybe steel

Fearnix
Gotta chatch em all POKEMON sad

Prodigy
"Gotta Catch 'em All!"

It makes kids hyper.

Really, the object of the game isn't that you need to catch every Poke'mon and train them, it's that you need each one's data in your Poke'dex. Which is, of course, pretty much impossible unless you've got some friends who are willing to trade their starters at each evolution. Or you can do cheat codes. shifty

I say, don't catch them all... catch the ones you want and that are useful. Then put a code in to fill your Poke'dex and ta-da, you've technically beaten the game.

Prodigy
Now, before you all freak out saying "mad You use cheats?! You're not a gamer!!" Well, I do use cheats, but only afer I've played the game thru and beaten all it's stages. In fact, the only game I've hacked so far is Poke'mon. I got done on Sapphire, and well... there's not to much to do, after awhile.

So, I bout an Action Replay and spent hours putting codes into Compy to get all the not-in-the game Poke'mon that I love so very-very much. Like Rapidash, the Eevee family, and the Ledgendaries. <3

But anyways, yeah. I think most people who use codes to have an easier time gaming, without really trying, are pretty bad sportsmen.

RyokoMasaki
i used cheats once cause i was bored... I used cheats to get every character in the InuYasha game and i used cheats to catch 200 pokemon in Crystal.... then i lost all my cheats and restarted the games

Prodigy
Exactly... ^-^

big gay kirk
I like Grass pokemon... they're easier to cook.... I prefer them boiled, but they do make nice tempura....

RyokoMasaki
O.o u r nutz

RyokoMasaki
if you're gonna cook a pokemon, cook poision and give em to an enemy XD

Wolfie
Poison. Light and Dark are proof that they're really struggling for new ideas now.

Dazzler619
I hate Pokemon but my favorite type is Psychic

Pokemon_Master
Pokemon is sooo cool ... my fave type is fire...

Punk Tiger
I have a few favourites, they are:
Fire
Psychic
Ice

I like water and electric too, I like almost every kind, normal is good because it's colourless and can learn lots of different types of attacks. For example a Chansey can have flamethrower, blizzard, surf & psychic, which is cool!

Don't like poison that much, they aren't that strong

Jeff-Man
Fire,
Charzard Rules rock

Punk Tiger
I love Charizard too happy & Arcanine, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Ninetales, Houndoom (dark type also)

I forgot, I love dragon pokemon too, Dragonite, Flygon & Salamence are the best

And dark are cool too, Absol, Umbreon, Mightyena, Sneasel (also ice)

What are your favourite Pokemon? I have loads more!

Jeff-Man
i have a holigraphic japinese togopee card.
is that worth anything?

Aku

Punk Tiger
Alakazam is cool, one of my favourite of the psychic type

light master d
my fav pokemon has to be eevee coz it can evolve into five different pokemon

powerfulone1987
Because my first pokemon was Bulbasaur on Pokemon Red, i'll have to say Grass Pokemon are my favorite.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer was one of the first people to know how to clone in gold. Because his friend gave him a cheat hoping it would erase his game and it did infact clone, he was as suprised as SpellJammer was. In the game he cloned the ONLY pokemon who liked him. (Or atleast fealt neutral about him.)

Tauros.
Umbreon.
Jinx. (Neutral.)
Pinsir. (Liked him and caught like a bajillion of them.)

But his favorite type is ghost. Most attacks don't effect ghosts, and those that do don't do so well. The bad thing about ghosts is they aren't very varaint in thier attacks, sleep, confuse ray, lick and dream eateris pretty much all they learn naturaly..

His second favorite is normal. To compensate for the lack of variety in ghost-attacks. Normal can learn almost any TM/HM. Infact his Tauros was compiled of all TM attacks. Thunderbolt, blizzard. Funny as hell..

sai12
I am amazed that we are chatting bout pokemon still!

Personally I usually went for the fire pkm when I was playing the gameboy games. :P

powerfulone1987
Why are you surprised?

Too my surprise I found a book titled " The Rise and Fall of Pokemon" published last year in 2004.

I was so surprised because I hadn't realized they had fallen. It's a very interesting book.

Talks about Nintendo and the strategies used and the possibility of Nintendo using little kids to buy the game and stregthen their corporation but it also has another version about them having good intentions, which I believe, the evil version was just ridiculous.

Anyway it's sad to think pokemon has fallen. I remember when I got pokemon red and spent countless hours playing it. It's a real cherished memory by me. A once in a lifetime experience. I won't believe that it has fallen. It is still popular and things are still being made. Games are still coming out and some are already lined up for next year.

So whatever. Pokemon are still good. I wish I could go back in the past and relieve those moments because those were childlike moments I experienced then and things just don't feel, look, seem the same now, i am experiencing everything different now, of course I got older and of course your view on things and theworld changed, but I still liked it better when i was younger.
WEll i could keep going like i have done before but i will digress now.

DemonXangelX
earth fire and dark oh yes bring it on lol

chibiruto
my favorite type of pokemon....dead

Ahneso
I like fighting, ice, and electric

GreenIsCool22
hey, i like a lot of them 2. i agree with prodigy on all of the game basics and stuff. if u have two pokemon games (fire and leaf) u can start a game and trade the pokemon over to one game and do it again and you'll have all three starters. my fave pokemon r: absol, umbreon, houndoom, and flygon.

(thomas if ur looking at this u know the answer to all of this..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.