What do you do in the bath??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Clean answers or unclean answers?

FireTiger
read and relax

MornGlory
my cat always sits on the edge and watches me... its weird!

i shave my legs, wash my face (face wash and an exfoliating scrub), and use some body washing soap, and soak

love baths

badboy2004
clean myself up

FireTiger
cats are funny creatures...mine used to get annoyed when I dunk my head under the water...he jumped in once. Was not very pleased with me afterwards.

MornGlory
the cat just jumped in the tub? because your head went under water???

FireTiger
Yep, I think he was worried that I was dying or something. V. overprotective of me. I had him since I was seven. He was born in my house and when he opened his eyes I was sitting right near him.

MornGlory
awww thats pretty cute..

FireTiger
yeah, he just passed away actually two days ago....*sniffle* but he was getting old too...so it was for the best

eleveninches
i go to sleep for half an hour

FireTiger
alrighty...night night

Arsenal
I play with my rubber duckies erm

MornGlory
I'm sorry - i hate it when my pets die

FireTiger
so do I, but he was a good cat.

Do you ever used those bath salts, or beads in the water?

AvP
i sleep

Arsenal
What am I talking about, I don't even take baths anymore just showers.

MornGlory
As soon as I get off work here in the next 20 mins I am going home to take a bath...

and yes I use salt things and bath beads.. makes my skin softer! smile

Arsenal
mmmm soft skin

Kosta
I dont take baths, I take showers. But on the rare occasion that I do, I listen to music, or set up my tv (at a safe distance from the water) and chill!

Telperaca
I hate baths too! they're just eek...
For instance, if you'ce just come from chasing your brother down the street because he was hiding your physics coursework, and you sweat al little...
Just imagine sitting in that same dicusting water for about 10 mins...sick
I like showers, it's got freash clean water flowing all the time, and you can easily adjust the temperature in the click of your finger...

And spending toooo much time in the bath make hands go wrinkley...

Black Dragon
I.e due to the osmotic effects laughing out loud

Telperaca
So it that why you never shower ... or bath!!

Geez, you smell...I can smell you over here!!

wink

Black Dragon
Er...I never said I don't bath completly! Only when it's a full moon, I go down to the lake and have a bath naughty And while I'm at it, grap a few wolves to eat on the way shifty
laughing out loud

Seriously, I shower. Everyday. The Wolf sometimes doesn not kow what she's talking about stick out tongue and she seems to be ignoring a certain thread today too...angel

JToTheP
First off, I Shower. Second off, I use soap, shampoo & conditioner...and that's it.

Kosta
When I shower I use shampoo, conditioner, face wash, bosy wash, I shave in the shower too sometimes.
The only time I'll take a bath is straigght after a shower so I'm not soaking in my own filth stick out tongue.

Telperaca
Shave in the shower?! You can do that without a mirror?

AvP
i love to sleep in the bath, especially bubble baths

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see I take a buble bath and clean myself and then read a book until I get out.Sorry to disapoint you guys but that is all I do.JM

AvP
your like my mother

Jackie Malfoy
Really?How?There is nothering like taking a nice hot bath and reading in it.It is the only way to read a book in my house anyway.JM

AvP
yeah i know

Jackie Malfoy
?You are a very confusing guy avp!lol!JM

Storm
I only take showers but when I do take a bad, it' s to relax.

Kosta
I have a little hanging shelf which had a mirrir on it in the shower. If I tried to shave without a mirror I'd probably end up shaving my nose off or something laughing out loud

eggmayo
Shave your eye off

AvP
i never take showers

Scarpa
I only take showers these days

.:Space Opera:.
hmmmm, i play with my....toys..... shifty

Scarpa
LOL you talking about rubber duckies? laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!I have no promblem imagning that!Anyway showers I take in the morning when I wake up.Baths are for after dinner!JM

Bardock42
Hmm taking a quick shower so that I only 15 minutes laate to school

Jedi Priestess
ah yes, my favorite time of day, run a steaming hot bath, fill it with tons of bubble bath, get a bottle of wine and a good book and lock the door for a hour. smile

T.M
oddly enough i wash

messed how strange am i

eleveninches
YOu are meant to change the water.
Just thought i'd let you know that stick out tongue

Royal Knight
Showers are so much better than baths...

I do not like to lay in my own filth

shaber
I'm not much of a bather, however, on some occasions a white trail is in evidence in the water naughty

Claidissa*Star
I submerge myself completely and pretend that I'm 20,000 leagues under the sea. Oh yeah, I also masturbate.j/k no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.