I'm BaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
China Rocked!

Onto the pictures........

Crash Overload
This was just tooo tempting....

DeNiro
CRASH big grin What up Bratha good to see ur back thumb up U had fun I take it from my pm I got big grin

Crash Overload
Can You Beleive It?!

And yet they are STILL just porcelien holes in the ground... I missed western Style Toilets...

OH! And I forgot:

Discalmer: ChinaIS By Far The Coolest Country On Earth, In 10 years, maybe not even, they will surpase the states in everything. Just take one look at Shanghai...

KidRock
hey CRASH! i cant wait to go to china one day

cant say i agree on you with the china passing the states in 10 years though wink

Crash Overload
Hey D! Out of 398 pictures and movies, I found some realy interesting stuff...

China was great... Easpecially the Almond juice and dumplings And I got Another Katana.... But the trip eneded 2 days earlier...

======================================

Oh yeah, only in China.....

Crash Overload
A sign in the lobby of a government Building in TEDA (TianJin Economical Development Area)

KidRock
how was the foooood?!

Dogbert
lol, Welcome back Crash
I am guessing you had a good time in China big grin

Crash Overload
Dig number 2 in the Terra Cota army site, there is a ledge that leads up to 4 horses, on of them shat himself...

VENOMfan
welcome back man

Crash Overload
The Food Was the greatest, for 2 weeks i was using chop sticks, and i still am! They are so conviniant! And just to prove a point, I am buttering my bread with my Katana tommorrow morning.... (Father: Swords are usless Fred)

I hope you all know that Chinese food is different from The American Style Chinaese food... its like the American Standard Pizza in Pizza Hut.....

========================================

This was a sign on the overnight train from Tianjin to Suzhoa (sp)

Tired Hiker
Good to have you back, Crash! I want a Katana!

DeNiro
I like the Pizza Hut sign big grin

398 Pics damn. There not all of signs though right i want to see some lil china people running around laughing out loud We got japan foreign exchange students at our school right now a bnch of them omg they are funny as hell laughing out loud

N.Tonks
You're Back!!!! eek!

Crash Overload
Crime rate in Suzhoa must be low....

HockeyHorror
good to see you had a good time big grin

DeNiro
HAHA The crime rate thingy laughing out loud Mang I wish u came on earlier well Im going to go watch tv later guyz and girlz

CRASH Always a Pleasure

Crash Overload
Who the hell is Slip?

Crash Overload
Is the smell really that bad?

Crash Overload
Lets just leave it at that...

Crash Overload
PLease note this is in a boat...

(p.s. i know what an air room is...)

Crash Overload
On the plane...

tptmanno1
Thats so cool!
I would like to go to China, But Italys first on my list.
Why did you go anywayz?

Crash Overload
For the fun of it. It was a trip organized by one of my teachers and some of my friends joined in so yeah.

JKozzy
Post more pics, dude those are awesome. Glad you had such a great time, maybe you could zip a bunch and send some pics/movies my way, perhaps? smile

silver_tears
Welcome back Crash big grin
and let's hope all the pics aren't signs stick out tongue

burlyman
eek! Welcome back fred

No using fire in the fire-forbidden area laughing out loud laughing out loud Be, careful of slip

Raz
Welcome back Crash! And great pics!

DeNiro
I want to go to italy also that would be sweet as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.