Hellboy vs. Hercules vs. Tick vs. Hulk vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Spoon!!!!

Five heavy weights who are known for their ability to give as good as they get, and whose strength could reduce lesser heroes and villains (as well as buildings) to dust. This is an all out brawl, no holds bard, winner takes all bout, so which of these tough guys would stand tall when the dust had settled and the earth tremors stopped?

JuggernautFan
see hulk vs juggernaut thread smile those are going to be the last 2 standing

Imperial_Samura
I was kind of hoping the Tick could put in on a good show.... wink

JuggernautFan
well he is too stupid to realize when hes overmatched. they could theoretically beat on him all day into a greasy blue smear and he would probably gain some intelligence from the whole ordeal...

Tron
BULL HOOTEY!!

The Tick takes this!

Why?

Cause he's the f*ckin' Tick, beyotch!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget, he has the aid of his good friend, THE HUMAN BULLET!!

"Fire me boy!"

Mainstream
I'm going with either Hulk or Juggs to take this one.

JuggernautFan
after reading trons post i'm going to have to go with tick also. just because... hes the tick.

Mainstream
Dude the Tick is a goofy hero.

JuggernautFan
and this is a goofy thread wink

Imperial_Samura
True, true, but the Tick gets so little respect sometimes, and the goofier, the better.

jinzin
tick beat down 1000 ninjas, and 1000000 santa's I think he'd win this.

Tron
That's right, he did take on a bunch of Santas didn't he? That alone gives Tick the win. After all, just one Santa was too much for Darkseid.wink

muffin man
the tick I want him to win but it would be the hulk
i miss the tick
weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.