The Black Dahlia Murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
Great band, best melodic death metal group I've heard in ages. Almost as good as pre-shitty In Flames I'd say.

They're not very original (they borrow a lot from the old Swedish metal bands) but they kick the living crap out of most of those godawful metalcore bands around right now.

Any fans?

loserib
yeah i have one of their cds i think its their second good shit though they are awsome have you heard their cover of paint it black

Mane
I like The Agony Scene's take on Paint it Black more.

loserib
i have not heard that one yet

Mane
You should check it out.

loserib
i will

Fearnix
There Ok noting amzing tho :/

SlipknoT
I like that song Contagion

Deathblow
The Agony Scene are just the kind of band TBDM are kicking the living crap out of. Their version is way better.

I do like The Agony Scene though stick out tongue

moshtitan
i carry their cab. hahaha. I like TBDM, theyre not the best, but better than many.

Filth
Black Dahlia Murder are cool, a cold blooded epitaph is the best i have heard big grin

nick1811
funeral thirst is a great song of theirs.

btw - the agony scene are better stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I'm pissed off they are only doing Sounds of the Underground up North, I wanted to see them

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by nick1811
funeral thirst is a great song of theirs.

btw - the agony scene are better stick out tongue

They're both a dime a dozen, and I don't really bother gauging the "talents" of bands that are carbon copies of one another.

jaden101
really great name for a band

how about others

the dunblane massacre
the soham murders

totally pathetic attempt at being controvertial...and rubbish to boot

Deathblow
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
They're both a dime a dozen, and I don't really bother gauging the "talents" of bands that are carbon copies of one another.

Huh? TAS and TBDM are hardly ''carbon copies'' confused

Cinemaddiction
Not of one another, it's just that I've heard the same thing so many times before, it's hard to differentiate, much less make the music "your own".

I'm not commenting on the craftsmanship, because first and foremost, you've gotta be unique, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.