THe Flash(wally) vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Superspeed vs teleportation

The Flash
The Flash, no contest.

Tron
Flash.

Nightcrawler could teleport wherever he wants, and Flash could be there in a different wardrobe every time. Kurt's teleportation is good, but not very good when compared to superspeed like Wally's.

Which reminds me; who said that Nightcrawler was faster than Flash in that X-Men vs. JLA a few months back? That guy was way, WAY off.

norrin radd
what nightcrawler faster then flash? LOL

i vot one flash is just to fast.

Tron
Yeah, he actually said that. And I just remembered who it was. I think it was RageRemorse (or however you spell it) who said that. Pure comedy, lol.

MatchesMalone
Flash should win this very quickly.

Lord Ryugen
Flash could knock out Nightcrawler before he had a chance to teleport. (Why do people always stick my favorite charactors in impossible fights. sad )

baddspellahl4
nightcrawler would have a tough time with quicksilver, but nightcrawler can teleport as fast as he can run.(but obviously not as far)

Tron
True, but this isn't Quicksilver he's fighting though.wink

Mainstream
I think of myself as a marvel man but I'm going with Flash on this one too

lightaxe
Flash no contest

Mainstream
C'mon guys you could give Night crawler a little respect.

leonheartmm
the only thing nightcrawler has goin for him is that just like flash vibrating through people, kurt can teleport into them instantaniously, well but thats stupid cause thatd kill both of em, but still if flash is comin head on n kurt knows hes dead, he can always make sure that both of em die.

leonheartmm
{im sure that some people will say that hes too slow to even think that, but its only a thought}

Tron
Well, compared to Flash, I'd simply say that he's not fast enough to think that.

yugotank
Fa Fa FLASH......It's over in 7.851 seconds!

Cosmic Cube
God will kill the Flash for clobbering his servant, Nightcrawler.

gogogadgetgo
hats off to flash

nightcrawler maybe a good fighter but flash is just too fast.

Charlotte DeBel
Spite in Flash's favour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.