Wanna chat or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ploop4444
ya, I'm at school and I'm really bored, so pm me if yall wanna chat or something...

thanks,

Justin

Clovie
how about no?

Fearnix
how about Yes?

eggmayo
im sleepy.

Fearnix
I'm Fabian

Clovie
nice to meet you big grin

Pretty Cat
im Cat...but ploop already knows that

Fearnix
nice to meet you too

eggmayo
^ i call him fearnix

Lianslo
I would love to talk to you...but you're probably not here any more.

Royal Knight
laughing laughing out loud

eggmayo
just join our random msn convo

Lianslo
random msn convo confused

Jackie Malfoy
Sure I love chating!My name is Jackie, Jackie Malfoy!Nice to met you!(shakes hands)JM

Londonboy7
Im Boy7, Londonboy7

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!Hey what's up?JM^

Londonboy7
nothin much, Wat about U

Jackie Malfoy
Nothering just hanging around.Supose to be doing my hw but I reather go online until my dad and stepmom gets back from dinner.JM

Londonboy7
lol ya..... How much HW do u have

Jackie Malfoy
Not that much.I got some math to do (yuck)and english and history and finally I have to write a report for Lanuage arts.That is finding something in the newspaper and rewritting it.
I would had gotten it done aready but I got a part in a school play so I been at pratise for almost the whole day.JM

Londonboy7
cool

Whats the play and who are u

Jackie Malfoy
It is a muscal called "1776" And I am Martha!I sing one song in it.It is really a small part but I don't mind.Have you heard of it?JM

Londonboy7
Not really but if u sing and are Washingtons wife I would call it important

Jackie Malfoy
No I am Jeffersin's wife in the play.Washinton for what ever reason is not in t he play.Thanks for saying my part is imporant through.Do you like to acted?JM

Londonboy7
ya Im in Mock Trial. Im a witness so come our case I get cross examened and Have to know my part.

botankus
I have a question if you wanna chat. Why do you start so many pointless threads? Oh, wait, you answered that above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.