Dromeosauridae.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Here i wanna discuss the dromeosauridae.I think they're some of the most beatifful and fascinating animals that ever walked the earth.

Dromeosauridae

deinonychus
rahonavis
microraptor
megaraptor
velociraptor
bambiraptor
pyroraptor
saurornithoides(?)
utahraptor.

Royal Knight
um sure What the f**k?

jango fatt
Lol

liltiggasmootay
rrrrright.......

Imperial_Samura
Indeed, if it was possible for there to be evolutionary peaks I think that the Dromeosauridae would have represented one of them. Fascinating beasts they were to, although I am more of a sauropod man myself

SlipknoT
They are pretty intresting. DO you think they had feathers. I dont at all, but I do however think they were related to birds.

MC Mike
More likely something related to feathers. erm

Tptmanno1
scales most likly..
Scales and feathers are close.

jango fatt
I think they had feathers.

Capt_Fantastic
All dinosaurs are interesting. I love paleontology. Dale Russell published a book stating that if the dinosaurs had continued to evolve, that the dromesaurs would have eventually developed into a human type creature. Standing upright with two arms and two legs. He based it on the structure of the braincase

And some dinosaurs did have feathers, fossil evidence has proven as much.

jango fatt
Yeah , i heard that one too it's crap;But anyway they're the most related too birds of all dinosaurs;They belong to the family of Maniraptora.

A4E
i dont think i even can pronunce the title of the thread blink

jango fatt
They changed the name of the family it's now called the deinonychosauridae and they're in the same family as the saurornithoidae( troodon,saurornithoides).

Jackie Malfoy
I see are you sure you are ok?JM LOL!

jango fatt
Are you sure you are okay ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.