this shirt I saw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
I was walking down the hall way going to my next class and walking with my frend Nate and this guy walked by and his shirt read The mam^ pointing up to him and the legend pointing down to his regions

I laughed my a$$ off

nate and I wont stop laughing

laughing

Royal Knight
um sureWhat the f**k?

CherryPie
what you don't find that funny

I want proof!wink

Thael
What the f**k? shocking no expression

CherryPie
I thought he was rather bravewhip

Thael
whip

CherryPie
that looks painfull

not very kinky to me

the one on my sig by the WAY iswink

Thael
Nah, too tame. I like brutal. droolio whip vampire

Jackie Malfoy
I like t-shirts that say stuff on it.They always makes me laugh.Wish I could buy one through.But I am broke.But there is always Christmas!JM

CherryPie
like funny bunny shirts that say

"it's cute how stupid you aresmile"

Sex Pistol
or the one that says 'do i look like a ****ing people person' but without it being blocked out.

Kosta
My friend has a T like that! They rule!

I was one in the city today that had "Who thee f*ck are YOU?" written on it! I WANTED IT SO BAD!

ladygrim
i saw one quite relavent to moi

'If these where brains'

obvoiusly a womens tshirt

CherryPie
thats those awesome shirts

I have one that says "IT"S CUTE HOW YOU THINK I"M LISTENING"

HAHAHAHA!

English Moosette
I had a shirt that said 'MeMeMeMeMe' on the front and 'Bite Me' on the back. I don't know why I liked it.

CherryPie
I have flip flops that say

I LOVE ME

all over it's kind of selfish though roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
HAPPY BUNNY!!!! I loooooove Happy Bunny. I'm right now wearing my Happy Bunny slippers that say "It's all about me, deal with it" and I have a poster that says that and another poster that says "You suck and that's sad". My favorite Happy Bunny would have to be the one holding a knife that said "Cute but psycho, things even out" laughing

ladygrim
lol...me too

CherryPie
me three

Drumdude1167
How could he have that shirt....I'M THE MAN......>.< unfair....

CherryPie
cause

I don't know

R0B
They had a shirt at spencers gifts that said " Rub my nuts for good luck " And it had a picture of two walnuts on it

Drumdude1167
I HAVE THAT SHIRT....but i had to take it off at school...but i just put it back on...FIGHT THE POWER

CherryPie
I'm gonna buy my dad the lil jon shirt that says WUHHHHT!

for a gag gift cuz my dad hates lil jon laughing out loud

Drumdude1167
good one cherrypizzle

CherryPie
pizzle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.