Cancer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Royal Knight
Yes I am aware this is being posted in OTF..and yes I already know it is going to be open to criticism...but I posted it in here because the OTF is way better than the GDF

Well about 2 weeks ago I talked to my mother on the phone. She has been having health problems lately, had to have surgery and has been sick. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and I think that really sucks.

I just don't get why this world needs cancer or any kind of pain. I think it is here to ruin things.

That was my two cents for today..

Thank you

hh?
we all have cancer.

unhealthy= growing of the cancer.

Lianslo
I'm sorry RK, that really is tragic. Cancer does blow, but I hope that your mom can take the necessary steps to kick that cancer in the butt.

Scarpa
Cancer ehh that sucks

Royal Knight
Thanks Lianslo...

SlipknoT
my aunt had skin cancer

Scarpa
Daint it slipknot I though you were gonna say something funny sad

Falling4Daniel_
Speaking of cancer my aunt went in for breast cancer today, and is now in recovery. She had the breast, and four limpnodes removed.

SlipknoT
i thought that was funny

Scarpa
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
O, I saw this thin on the Discovery Health channel about this girl who had 4 boobs messed

Falling4Daniel_
It'd be awesome to have four hooters!

SlipknoT
It would be weird if your going up a girls shirt and you get an unexpected suprise like that

Scarpa
every Frat boys dream Happy Dance

Falling4Daniel_
YEa That would lmao big grin

Scarpa
*bump*

Pretty Cat
thinking of her...

Scarpa
This thread isnt about cancer anymore were tellin jokes

Scarpa
*bump* again!

SlipknoT
wow, we took over this thread pretty quick

Pretty Cat
jokes?

Scarpa
aint it great?

SlipknoT
yep

Scarpa
RK gonna be Ticked! laughing out loud

Scarpa
How many ADD kids does it take to scew in a lightbulb?............Lets go ride our bikes!

SlipknoT
laughing out loud I like that

Scarpa
whats got 500 feet and 6 teeth? the front row of a jeff foxworthy show

Royal Knight
cancer is no laughing matter

Royal Knight
No I am not Noob, just showing you how mature real people can be

Lianslo
tell them to back off RK...cancer is a serious issue.

Nazgulinthedark
i thought you left, you little bugger, you stick out tongue

Royal Knight
yeah well, i thought so too, but here in havasu they have a library and I can post here smile

Scarpa
I knew it! He set this up laughing out loud

Ronny
cry OMG i know how you feel my mom had breast cancer from the time i was in 3rd grade to the time i was in 6th grade,

hug ill pray for her, and you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.