SOME-Supporters of Middle-Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanielLB
Supporters of Middle-Earth is a website to get an overview of how many Lord of the Rings fans there are in the world and too see what they think. On this website you will find a forum, chat boards and loads of other stuff for you LOTR fans to look around. To register as a SOME, just click on Contact Us on the side bar and email one of the two people listed there. You will also be able to get a small banner that you can put on your site to say your a SOME. Please stay and have a look around! Enjoy!
http://cjbannister.users.btopenworld.com/SOME.htm

The Inkeeper
Middle earth? Is that where theres all that trouble because Mordorians dont have a state?

fini
yeah, u been reading the news lately huh

DanielLB
Come on people....please join...i know its not brilliant but as more ppl join it will become better! Dont forget its a site to get an overwiew of how many LOTR fans there are in the world!

The Inkeeper
sorry, i dont fund acts of terrorism no2
Sooner they get that state the better

Discos
haha acts of terrorism....

isnt this spam shifty

DanielLB
Not really, even though im advertising my site and blah blah blah, it is a site to find out how many LOTR fan there are. Now the first thing your going to say is ''But there are millions!'' I know that and without advertising it on well known forums that it will never happen! So please just take a look around and consider joining...after all...you are LOTR fans.....

Discos
Yes I shall register up,

better not be any hastle with these ********* poops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.