when does a pizza become a pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
this is a big debate a friend and i have had since friday.........when does a pizza become a pizza..........when the ingredients are put on or when its outta the oven

Shaolin Monk
outta the oven...don't like my pizza "doughy"

Londonboy7
I voted when it put on

Scarpa
You two have lots of time on your hands dont you?

Londonboy7
This goes to a aborion type Question. Is a baby a baby after its out of the womb...

Drifter101
i have lots of time during school

SlipknoT
It's not a pizza until it's out of the oven

Drifter101
what if the oven blows up while its cooking ....ur saying it was never a pizza

SlipknoT
hmmm, it would still be half cooked

Pretty Cat
is that the second or the third tri-mester?

Scarpa
I have to agree with slipknot its not a pizza isnt a pizza till its done

Pretty Cat
i like pizza

Drifter101
other question for another dispute............is a pizza a pizza w/out cheese

Scarpa
No, a pizza needs cheese

SlipknoT
NO! If it dosent have cheese it's considerd tomato pie

Pyrofly
When everything is on it... when it comes out of the oven its just cooked bread

Jackie Malfoy
After it is made and been through the oven!Yummy!Now I want pizza!JM

Londonboy7
ummmmmmmm pizza

shellie
when ingredients are assembled and set yes

Londonboy7
I agree Its pizza even though its raw

shellie
it still needs to be cooked but its still a pizza

and personally i think it has to have cheese....but its not a necessity to be called a pizza

Londonboy7
no u can have it chees less

hotsauce6548
Out of the Oven.

When somebody says they like pizza, I don't think they mean the doughy, uncooked kind.

Unless, ugh, they're weird. ninja

Londonboy7
so its still pizza

This goes back to abotyion

SlipknoT
This is a question for the gods

Drifter101
we should ask god..............or raz

shellie
ok you have a roastbeef diner you wanna cook...you put it in the pan with the potatoes , carrots , onions...whatever you happen to like....you assemble all the ingredients in the pan and get ready to cook it....you have what ? a raostbeef dinner...uncooked but its still a roast beef dinner erm

pizza is the same way....

damn...i must be really bored messed

Drifter101
.....WE'RE NOT TALKING AOBUT ROAST BEEF DINNER.......... you're twisting it around.......this is pizza.....its different.....

Drifter101
about*

shellie
....I KNOW ITS ABOUT PIZZA.......I WAS USING AN EXMPLE.....its different ...yeat the same...erm

Drifter101
this will never end..........the world will end before this question is answered....when i die....i'll ask god

shellie
and while you're at it ask him....how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop cuz the world may never know erm

Drifter101
i did that once.......but i lost count around 184

Storm
When the ingredients are assembled and set. Or do you say that you' re going to make a cake, meat, bread, ... and keep it calling cake, meat, bread, ... until it gets out of the oven and you can call it pizza?

BackFire
When the cheese goes on.

Storm
Argh, ffs.

Vampy
laughing out loud When it's... pizza

seriously don't use the word pizza in front of me or else i might die from laughter laughing out loud

Drifter101
whats so funny about the word pizza

The Inkeeper
A pizza is always a pizza. Beforehand its just....well what storm said

Storm
Or else you could call every dish a "thing" until it is really finished, out of the oven, out of the frying pan, ...

Drifter101
yup

Royal Knight
When the pizza becomes a pizza is when it is set out of the oven and then you eat it big grin

Drifter101
so ur saying its a pizza outta the oven? so u would be saying that same thing for all uncooked foods so if it was in the oven and there was 20 seconds left for it to come out then the oven blows up ur saying it was never a pizza?

fever red
God, that's so sad...

STYX Chick
When the ingredients are put on it yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.