Next Trailer in January

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eXSBass
**Now before everyone starts flaming me relax. I searched "Trailer" and "Next Trailer" in the search fields and nothing matching my topic come up**

The next trailer comes in January and the OS should release this info sometime in Dec 20th.
Got this news of TF.N few days back. Suprised no one posted the news in.

If this kind of thread exists, I am hubly sorry. I did search and try. Just delete or merge.

let the 2nd trailer speculation begin eek! eek! eek!

Morridini
I heard something like this here sometime, but I don't remember if it was confirmed.

Anakin2Vader
JG at TFN has said January but the best word is from Pabs who says March.... this has all been posted before and not necessarily in a new thread because it does not warrant a new thread... its just speculation that has been going on in threads previously

eXSBass
I think this seems pretty certain. I tell you what, keep this thread for two weeks. If no indication what so ever about a trailer in January then delete.

Xam
JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaster Mereel
well.. whenever it is, I want it :d

Jedi Priestess
Actually I posted this somewhere last week, let me go look where..

Mist
january is too early for a trailer, its 5 months until the movie comes out, i think mid feb. would be better.

LandoSpeeder
Ahh, what the heck do we care if it comes out earlier than we think it should, it just makes us happier. Happy Dance

Jedi Priestess
Actually it is supposedly a trailer for HS members in Jan with the full trailer coming out in March according to rumor.

Mortanius
rock

jedijunky1138
How long is the full trailer supposed to be?

BAILY
As per my understanding, from past precident (ala the AOTC and TPM trailer), I bet it the full trailer will be a little over two min.

jedijunky1138
OOOHHH MMMMYYY!! I feel an impatient moment coming on! I CAN"T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!

BAILY
Neither can I, but I want this so-called HS teaser. It is bound to have dialogue in it. I want some quotes from the movie....

jedijunky1138
We allready have "Lord Vader" "Yes Master" "Rise".

PVS
that makes perfect sence. it was january 02 when the e1 dvd's ep2 trailer was released. i think it will happen...shit i'd bet good money on it.
we're getting the REAL trailer in january yes

Mortanius
I will kill GL if he tries to put in more OT footage in the next trailer.

GCG
im sure u will do the same if he puts footage from TPM and AOTC

Mortanius
Oh yes, indeed.

Sadako of Girth
Fair play.But I would give him recognition as a human being of compassion if he releases Grevious footage then.....!
('The maker' knows we've been waiting long enough........ smile )

Mist
ooo....what about a closing in shot of greivous from behind with out his mask, then as the camera gets closer, it flashes to show his face quickly, then fades to black.....

eXSBass
So are we keeping this thread for speculation? If so.

All I ask for is Greivious being in there.

Stunrun
yeh i thought it was confirmed from Pablo that the next trailer was in marchconfused? or it could be only available to HS members and not in movie theaters

The Ones
damn. scramba will save us non HS members (wont he?)

.:Space Opera:.
i hope so, ill just PM him cause thats legal...

eXSBass
Moderator please merge with the other January trailer thread. Thank you.

PVS
im sure it will be out on hyperspace in january.
i'd bet any amount of money

...soon...very soon...big grin

PVS
and yeah, please merge smile

Gangularis
are we just betting on this or is there anything that seriously substantiates this?

Jedi Priestess
I believe it was Josh Griffen who said it was coming out in January and then for some reason I think I read in the year end round up at the OS that it was Jan. Could be wrong about the second tho.

PVS
nothing is concrete, but on the january before ep2, an exclusive trailer was released as an easter egg in the ep1 dvd. it was different than the trailer released in march (cooler imho). that knowledge leads me to believe this, along with the strong suspicion that LFL will use an exclusive trailer as a last ditch effort to scrape in more cash by gaining HS members (us excluded laughing out loud )

eXSBass
Scramba will save us.

bilbofett
Theoretically, we will get a trailer from a conference that is to take place in early Jan.... if spies are correct!!!

eXSBass
...Scramba...

...Wil...

...Save...

...Us...

theshakl
i hope the trailer plays in a big movie... one that i will go watch... a BIG movie..what good movies coming out on JAN?

The Ones
all the movies coming out in jan (but i think the trailer that comes out in jan is internet exclusive):

January 7
- White Noise

January 14
- Alexandra's Project (limited)
- Appleseed (limited)
- Coach Carter
- Elektra
- Emile (NY)
- Racing Stripes

January 19
- Assault on Precinct 13

January 21
- Are We There Yet?
- Beautiful Boxer (limited)
- Head On (NY)
- Milk and Honey (NY)
- Monsieur M. (limited)
- She's One of Us (NY)
- Watermarks (limited)

January 28
- Aliens of the Deep (IMAX)
- Alone in the Dark
- Everybody Knows (limited)
- Fascination (limited)
- Hide and Seek
- Lost Embrace (NY)
- Travellers and Magicians (NY, LA)

theshakl
woah...no good movies..... i hope no good movies come out in jan. feb. march. and april so that people get even more excited when episode 3 comes....since they have been four months with nothing good on theaters...

.:Space Opera:.
- Elektra

very possible

Sith Master X
I have a feeling that Elektra is going to be one of the Catwoman deals.

Gemini no Saga
I hope to see Darth Tyranus in the 2nd trailer, and Obi-wan vs Grievous smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.