god-like electro and magneto vs. human torch and invisible woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
who would emerge victorious?

crazyspinz
who is godlike electro

SpyCspider
lol....zactly my question

baddspellahl4
http://www.geocities.com/bulmasan/electro/electro.html

SpyCspider
Electro in the 90s Animated Series was pretty godlike...

manjaro
actually electro at regualr levels is pretty godlike, he's just too stupid to utilize his powers properly. He can do just about anyhting magneto can but with electricty. why, just recently he admitted to spiderman that he didnt know he could do all things he could until he spent some time in jail,with doc ock who schooled him on all the things he can do with electricty. during the battle he was throwing around big words like ionizing metals, and controlling brian functions by manipulating the electricity tha synapes produce. so with some hardcore schooling he could be pretty dangerous.

SpyCspider
yea...that's what i read too...he's underrrated because he has no clue how to use his electricity to fullest potential.

baddspellahl4
yep. he could be just as powerful as magneto if he jsut believed in him self (aww shut up I know I dound like friggin sesame street) and actually planned his attacks

Wynndar
anyone know about the recent changes to the FF...are we considering that in this fight?

baddspellahl4
okay let me tell you about the characters god-like electro: that's pretty self-explanitory magneto:magneto at his strongest or ultimate human torch: at nova-flame level invisible woman: regular version with her own powers.

Wynndar
I think Torch or Invisible Woman were just increased by Galactus to be his herald.

K3VIL
I think that putting Human Torch and Invisible Woman VS God-Like Electro and Magneto is a good plot but:

IW is the first that hit the ground, ok her forcefield comes from hyperspace and she can use it in many ways, to hit you, block you, blast you, repel you, but can her forcefields compete with that of Magneto?I think that she wouldn't be a great match for Maggy, probably a few minutes and he will kill her, the same if she fight with Electro first, that would cause Johnny to get angry, and we all known that the Human Torch isn't great smart, he done many stupid things, but he also fight in a brave manner and brain sometimes, so i put a little smart and brave HT against Electro and Magneto, his only chance to win is to get near both his enemies and explode in a PBAOE Nova Burst, probably this would be too much for Electro, and would leave Magneto hurted, but assuming that Dillon hasn't show a limit to his power he can counterattack Torch and neutralize the attack, that leaves Johnny unconscious or unable to use his powers.

muffin man
the 2 f4 member the storm siblings their the heroes

Wynndar
Electro wouldnt be much of a factor...he would be very vulnerable to either the HT or IW...IW is probably the biggest contender here because her force fields have demonstrated to work within force fields...she would certainly not be over powered by Magneto, he may be tough for the X-men but IW goes up against cosmic types on a regular basis, her shield has protected her from: Annihilus, Occulus, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Aron the rogue Watcher, Mephisto, Ronin the Accusor, the Hulk, Terrax, Blastaar, Ego the living planet, Psi-Lord, and a Celestial...Her forcefield has only been broken by Doom when he had the power of a watcher...Ronin the Accusor used an organism that penetrated forcefields once to get her too...regardless, these guys r higher on the food chain than Magneto, IW would have no problem with him...furthermore, if HT or IW have been increased by Galactus, then Electro and Magneto would be a synch.

baddspellahl4
for the last fu.cking time I'M TALKING ABOUT THE REGULAR F.UCKING VERSIONS. AS IN NOT UPGRADED OR IN CREASED IN ANY FRIGGIN WAY.

Godzillafanboy
Electro easily defeated Sue Storm (the Invisible Girl back then) in Fantastic Four #218 by turning her into a living statue. Electro and Magneto would win easily.

Digi
Magneto solos the field, including Electro for having the audacity to be called "godlike".

Hilarious bump.

maxivitopowe
current Mags though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.