CHART honours Three Days Grace among Best of 2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chartattack.com
Just wanted to give you a heads up that Three Days Grace has been featured in Chart Magazines Dec/Jan Best of 2004 issue which is now available! Check out chartattack.com/monthly for more info on this issue which is complete with info on Alexisonfire (The 2004 Artist of the Year), Billy Talent, K-OS, Avril Lavigne and much more!

Also, CHART is giving away over $10,000 in prizes in association with our 10th Annual Year-End Readers' Poll. Here is a chance to make your vote count and to win cool stuff! Go to chartattack.com/poll/ to find out more and start voting!

Plus, there are always fantastic contests going on so go to chartattack.com frequently so you don't miss out!

SlipknoT
But they suck

Df02
glad Alexisonfire got best of 2004....even tho winning it will probably be considered a bad thing thumb up haha

furryman
Yes. I will visit your website and/or purchase your merchandise.

mosh16137
dude 3 days grace dont suck there one of my fav bands

Mane
Three Days Grace is one of the crappiest bands I've heard in years...what a bunch of whiney babies...

ElectricBugaloo
They are nothing special, they dont' really do anything out of hte ordinary to put themselves out of the field of post-alternative bands.

SlipknoT
Exactly, they're just another "boo hoo, daddy wont hug me" band

Samas-adian
AlexisonFire best band of 2004?

Oh god, whats this world turning into too. Ok musically but the singing (i meant uncoherent yelling) is horrible. Ok punk band but not close to being the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.