Whats your favorite spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
so whats your favorite spoiler so far mine wasw the sisioud revealed on the trailer

Morridini
Blue vs Blue.

Xam
Chewie

Sith Master X
Sidious.

tpaquin
robot chuck norris

Mist
yoda vs sidious. i know we all kinda expected it, but it was cool when they officially announced it.

Dart Saber
i hate spoilers

LandoSpeeder
Your not serious are you?

Mist
hey dart saber, is your sig a shot from the movie? cause if it is, it doesnt really look good, looks like a concept art or something

LandoSpeeder
That's an aor pic.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/artofrev/2004/11/artofrev20041115.html

Mist
whew! lucky.

jedijunky1138
My favorite spoilers are the K Visions.

ArthasKnight
Mace vs Sidious/Anakin.

Mortanius
So far Anakin/Dooky and Sidious with lightsaber. \m/

Mist
dooku no hands!

BAILY
Mace being responsible for screwing up Palpy and making him all ugly and well "emperor-like" What a way to go out. Disfiguring the most evil dude in the galaxy.... Mace Windu, you are the man. RIP bud

Cowboyography
My fave is this one:

Dookus son begins an empirial uprising for the final trilogy!!! after getting a large following of ex storm troopers ect.. he is finally able to build his fathers ultimate weapon A Cloked Death Star!! he is able the position it at any point in the galaxy without notice and begins destroying planets. The final scene of the final movies will be Luke and an army of his Jedi in training VS Dookus son (who takes the "count" title) and in an awsome display of power Dooku implodes the death star killing all Jedi and All sith, thus fullfilling his fathers dream of destroying the Jedi forever!!! and yes he kills Leah along the way!!

Mist
o k

Xam
YO i dint know this!!!!i guess this is my #1 fav spoiler!!

BAILY
I guess this is what SLJ meant when he said he wont go out "like a punk" meaning he will cause some severe damage. hehe.

Xam
yeah i heard that one a while back!!!but i dint remember it!!!thanks baily!

eleveninches
Palpy arranging for himself to be kidnapped in order to persuade the polititians to give him even more power. Clever b@$+@rd is sidious

bILLYgOAT
yoda farts

NoFate007
Qui-Gon talking to Yoda, and his line to him.

tpaquin
Of course I am! everything I say is serious!

Here it is, unbeliever

Stunrun
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

NICE 1 TP!

tpaquin
He didn't believe Robot Chuck Norris was in the movie. He needed to be corrected.

smoker4
Holly molly the chuck meister ninja

Stunrun
My biggest spoiler gotta be the ROTS Video Game Trailer. It offered alot of insight into the plot of Episode 3wink

tpaquin
It offered almost as much as the trailer...

Stunrun
but the trailer just quickly showed glimpses of main characters, and action from ROTS, it was all too quick imho. But the game trailer, i dunno, it just gave us more time to take everything inwink

BAILY
I like that spoiler about Ani cutting off Mace's hand that is holding his lightsaber. If that one is true, it will make a cool scene. Ah hell, the whole Mace Windu confrontation with Palpy is gonna be the best part in the movie, what am I talking about?

ArthasKnight
Another hand cut off? Jeez, we get Dooku's cut off, Anakin's arm cut off, Luke's hand, Vader's hand, now Mace's....what is it with the hands?!

Stunrun
to stop them from jacking off?

BAILY
You know those Jedi are horny buggers, with the no loving and whatnot. Ani just didnt care and got himself a hot girl named Padme. So technically his hands dont need to be cut off.

Stunrun
Im sure Obi-Wan, Mace, and Yoda had a few secret affairslaughing out loud

Well Yoda? im not sure. Im sure hes flirted with Yaddle a couple of timeslaughing out loud

ArthasKnight
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Maverick2364
Maybe the jedis all argue over whose lightsaber is bigger and compare with eachother...

bILLYgOAT
hang on
maces hand sliced
dookus hands and head scissored
anakins leg/s & arm detached

theres no way Lucas will show all this and hope for a PG rating.

Stunrun
trust me, GL will go that far. I didnt think he would, but he willwink

bILLYgOAT
i agree he'll go that far
but how the hell will it pass PG rating

PhantomMask

bILLYgOAT
Yes & all pierced with connecting chains,
He likes to flash em at the blue-oyster bar on the dungeon levels of corriscant. cool

PhantomMask
I didn't hear anything about them being pierced. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Yoda's infamous nipple slip scene, I sure hope they don't take it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.