Batman vs Fantastic Four (who is gonna make more money)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Which movie coming out next year do you guys will think will gross more money?

ThaWhiteShadow
ima go wit bats on this one

clickclick
Hard to say. Marvel has had some huge success with Spidermand and X-men. I think FF will be around that level (though im assuming its a good movie, who knows it could be another daredevil type bomb)

The first four batman movies have left a sour taste in my mouth but this new one looks like it could actually be good..

If I had to pick id say FF.

Scarpa
I dont know But Ill see um both

juggernaut74
I am going to see both of them anyways just im sure everyone else is. But I think Batman is going to edge out the FF movie. The previous Batman movies made alot of money and that was while ago and those movies kinda sucked. I heard this one is nothing like that.

Havoc470
definitely batman, i remember the crowds to see BF and B&R, it got a little less than spiderman crowds, and hundrreds of kids love batman

either way, im seeing both but looking forward to batman more

clickclick
It got a little less what than Spiderman?

Seriously Im pretty sure that those Batman movies left a sour taste in peoples mouths. I was surprised by the preview because it looks like it might actually be good. It should do well but dont count out FF to surpass its success.

NARKED7451
If I was a betting man, and I am not, Id put my money on Fantastic 4. Im a big Jessica Alba *YA wonder why*...................So Ill eventually see both if only on DVD.and I am a Big BAtman movie and whoever said the 2 previous Batman movies stunk, was right. Michael Keaton, only man who can legitimately do Bruce Wayne and THE BAT. IMO

Spawnie
I think Batsie is going to make bigger bucks, allthough both might do it at the same level also. Who knows, as you said we will probably see the both.

viperthree
I think Batman will make big money and FF will either do moderately well or suck like Thunderbirds. I don't think that FF will do good because of all the changes I have read they have done to the characters and the mythology behind them. I understand you have to make some themes up to date but they did some bad changes. like making Sue and Doom bf and gf, doom goes out into space, Doom is an industrialist, Johnny does not fly I think FF fans will be hurt by the movie and everyone else will be like 'uh....is there any other movies out this week?' roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

ayjay
read the *spoiler bit* omg..are u serious? those are stupid changes....u cant do that to johnny! its just not ryt......

ayjay
after reading that statement....i think batman will gross more...i think more ppl have been expecting this batman movie rather than f4 movie

Rhino
i'd see both movies but batman could win, the trailer looks cool. marvel is my fav but the F4 sucks compared to batman AND if you seen the F4 teaser clip, the flame dude does fly!!

viperthree
I have not seen the teaser trailer....where did you see it??

StrawNilla
My best guess is that Batman will eek out more money than the FF, but my main concern is just how did Shrek 2 make more money than Spiderman 2?

vaya_the_elf
It might be a close call between the two, but i think batman will win.

Havoc470
got a little less at the box office than spiderman

kids man, you could watch and really love alot of movies when youre a kid, and thousands of kids love batman, whether alone or with parents they still have to buy a ticket (unless they sneak in)....i think batman will greatly surpass fantastic four......it would be good to see a damn FF trailer already, i mean batman's already got two trailers

if theres an FF trailer can someone post a link, i have no idea how shrek 2 beat spiderman2 at the box office.....maybe youre reading the first two opening days??

Rhino
i lost the link AND it wasnt really a trailer, but some scenes, and talking with the cast, shows some clips from the movie and opinions by the cast...

juggernaut74
I am surprised at the results in the poll so far.

Linkalicious
If the Fantastic Four was done right, then I would say it would top another Batman movie. Especially after how sh!tty the last 2 or 3 were.

But hearing that Johnny doesn't fly makes me go with Batman.

pr1983
johnny flies, its on the teaser trailer thingy...

unless there's another torch...

Linkalicious
thank god!

I just read the spoiler thingy posted up higher on the last page.

Anyone know where I can view this teaser trailer? I love the Fantastic Four.

pr1983
if u look in the f4 thread i'm sure there's a link to it somewhere.

Linkalicious
thank you sir

Spawnie
U guys had me scared! Dammit! I almost believed that Torch isn't gonna fly. Pheew. Come on next time someone decides to drop a bomb like this please put a warning sign next to it. U know like: if u have a heart desease don't read this or if u have a faint heart don't read this. Something along those lines. I don't care actually I wish that both movies do great in the box office, and that both will be good.
I love Batsie, I love the idea of that kind of hero, and if u read some of the novels it's even better. I wish they would make a movie about the KIghtfall series, that would kick some serious ass, but that is only a wish and it will probably stay that way.
I like that FF since I was a kid watching the toons on tv. I never had a chance to buy comics, so I had to satisfie myself with the toons.

U all remember how they changed the Xmen for the movie, bllah. Discusting, but they made it more watchable for non fans. I say screw the non fans! I want Wolverine in the next movie to kick serious ass. Ice man to do the same, and why they make Rogue into a total sissy?
She was supposed to be flying and having great strength, what happend there?
Sabertooth being only a stooge for Magneto that is really hard to believe, at least for us that have read so many comics and actually know something about the charachter.
Well I think I'm done cuz this is no disputing thread, so I appologize for laying off the steem here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.