Maximals Vs The Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
Ok, everyone remember that old beast wars show, it was all computer animated and it kicked total ass. its the maximals form that show.

and then the xmen.

team members:
Maximals:
Optimus Primal
Rat Trap
Dino Bot
Cheetor
Rhinox

Xmen:
Wolverine
Colossus
Cyke
Jean
Iceman

eleveninches
Dinobot (transmetal 2) - Wolverine
Rhinox - Colossus
Optimal Optimus - Cyke
Cheetor (transmetal 2) - Iceman
Rat Trap - Jean

Other maximals:
Airrazor
Tigerhawk
Tigertron
BlackArachnia
Silverbolt
Depth charge

Imperial_Samura
Got to go with the Maximals, the most advanced form of Transformer, from the future, with all that wierd science, I really can't see the X-Men having much of an impact on them.

Paola
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but you're sig is amazing!

radioboy121
Actually, what is this influx of TV characters all of a sudden?

On topic, the X-Men should take care of the Maximals (transmetal or normal). Unlike their 80's counterpart, the Maximals are overall smaller and they fall apart too easily. Cyclops and Jean could probably dismantle most of these characters alone, though I do like the Wolverine vs. Dinobot suggestion.

ScarletSpider
There is a Beast Wars miniseries coming out from Dreamwave soon.

crazyspinz
thx about the sig, i make all my own

it was a tv show in the 90s.

and its not the transmettle versons, its the normal, ompptimal optimus could prolly beat most of the xmen on his own. and colossus imo would rip up rhinox

Imperial_Samura
I guess at least this form of Transformer is a bit smaller then the original ones, but still, with all the Maximals inbuilt strength, armour and weapon the X-Men would be hard pressed to scratch the Maximals computer generated hides. Not even sure if Jean could do much at all in this battle.

eleveninches
maximals are the desendents of the autobots (except from dinobot who is technically a predacon).
Predacons are the desendents of the deceptacons (except for: blackarachnia who is technically a maximal, and tarantulus who is not decended from any of the original transformers of cybertron).

Its strange, because although they are from the far future, they end up battling on cybertron in the period while the ark of the autobots was still crashed on earth and the autobots and deceptacons were inactive.

radioboy121
It must be some time travel paradox. Dinobot did acknowledge the planet during the first episode and during his initial death, he saved the descendents of humans. Or, it could be that an accident occurred and life just started from scratch again.

ScarletSpider
There was time travel involved. BW Megatron finds and reads the golden discs made by G1 Megatron. He uses the ruse of vast energon deposits to lure others to join his mission, he goes back in time with the intent of finding the arc and killing the Autobots, thus ensuring his race's dominance.

Other stuff happens, blah blah blah. Overall, my favorite Transformer's series, and with some of the best stories. Although it was only that good because it could use the bricks layed by G1 to build upon.

I'm not sure how the time mechanics are supposed to work out in BW. With big enough events, they can create time-storms which alter their reality. While it seems like they were predestined to do some things, like they find G1 Meg's ship, the Nemesis in a lake. After using it in their final battle, it's drifts off and crashes into a mountain range, where it is found by G1 Megatron millions of years later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.