What makes a good movie critic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwoonacott

Capt_Fantastic
Low standards and a notion for mass appeal.

WindDancer
Rogert Ebert is an idiot. But people read his reviews so go figure.

finti
when they agree with me

botankus
Read some of Cinemaddiction's reviews in the Movie Reviews forum and see if you like them.

finti
well I wont like them if he doesnt agree with me big grin

rwoonacott
When a movie is first released I go to Yahoo movies and in there they have a place where Professional and Yahoo users go to comment on the movie. In here it is different then what is in there, people go into great detail when it comes to reviews. So if you can combine the two together then you pretty much have some Idea of what the movie is going to be like before you go to it.

Arachnoidfreak
There's no such thing as a good film critic.

Lord Shadow Z
A good film critic is someone who speaks his opinion about a film without being afraid to.

Lord Shadow Z
Like me

JToTheP
Nothing, they all suck. You can only go by your friends, and yourself if it's a movie you want to see.

Jackie Malfoy
The answear is simple!I would make a good critic!jk!I would say that someone who understands movies.Watchs the movies and think before they rate it.
I mean really get into the movie reather it sucks or good theiy must really understand it.That is what I do when I watch a movie.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.