Luke and Leia in Metal Bikini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PENGUINER
When Luke is rescueing Leia in the bikini, I thought he was holding her a little tight... sick

Wonder if Luke planned the Han rescue knowing that it would put Leia in a bikini... It was pointless to have Leia go in there when he could have done that whole droid for sale ruse.

Wonder if Luke regrets it after he learns that it's his own Sister.. laughing out loud

Jerico
Prolly regrets Episode IV and V more!

Ronny
doesnt really matter blink he was holding onto her tightly because she might have fallen and died if he didnt. and with the whole bikini thing what was he supoosed to do tossed her a shirt and some trousers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Subjekt
lol.....sister or not......hehe...no im kidding....he didnt want her to fall, and i guess he thought it might help tp have Chewie there, i mean he IS a big strong beast...

Darth_Nefarus
I'm sorry I stopped reading after you said metal bikinin and I started watching it.
God Natalie Portman needs to wear that.

Darth Subjekt
oh yes she does......but not while shes pregnant....maybe just for some promo pics or something.....i know what I'd be doing for awhile.....hehe....watching of course..

***S***
I would so love for a girl to dress like that. That would be so sexy.

PENGUINER
I think it's fair to say that Luke had a thing for Leia in Ep IV and V. After they even kiss in Ep V, I bet Luke had dreams about her. I'm beginning to think he planned that whole rescue just to see Leia in a bikini. He could have gone in, offered the droids, force pulled the carbonite level, freed Han, get captured and do all that circus thing-a-ma-bob at Sarlaac's Pit. Then after Ep VI, he would wake up in cold sweat after he realized that he was fantasizing about his Sister.

Darth_Nefarus
No doubt Luke had a thing for her, she was hot. That always made me laugh too though because based on who their father was, if they were to have a kid together, you would have the first most powerful force user with a mental handicap.

"Okay Ben, now force lift the ball, no not my lightsabre. Hey, put that down! AHHHHH"

Jackie Malfoy
I remember seeing a interview with her saying that she could not believe it when she wear that thing.And that it was pastic and very uncomable.
I did not hear the other actors complain about it however!LOL!JM

Corran
Hey doesn't everyone fantasize about their sisters? confused

yerssot
about yours yes

Corran
stick out tongue

MC John 117
hystericalhystericalhysterical

Stunrun
"Luke and Leia in Metal Bikini"

ya know? when i first read the title of this thread, i thought you meant Luke in a bikini too? sick ughhlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.