Barakka From Mk Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
TAKE YOUR PICK PLACE YOUR BETS

DISCUSS

uQifg2WV
You start a lot of Mk threads

Havoc470
dont know much about barakka, except that he has those arm-spike things

.......wolvie takes it

Kontraz
i'd say barakka will probably win in the fight, but wolverine's gonna win in the long-run, after he heals, of course.

mr.smiley
this match is stupid.
wolverine could defeat the whole freakin army of those damn things by himself.
barraka would be a very weak opponent to logan

jinzin
well baraka is the absolute number 1 motha of all the nomad worriors of his race, he has enhanced strength that allows him to face off against giant monsters without his blades, and his fighting prowess and instincts are supurb, I don't think he'd be the pushover you're making him out to be,,,,,,Wolvie would still stomp him a new one and walk it dry, but it would at least be a decent fight before that happened.

Kontraz
I really cant think of HOW wolverine would win. I mean, barrakka is about the same speed, has all the same instincts, only he is a much better fighter in general. Plus his strength is far superior. Like i said before, wolverine will win in the LONG run, but for a simple vs match (NOT to the death), barakka takes it.

uQifg2WV
Umm, wouldn't Barraka have to have a healing factor in order to use his claws, or else he'd bleed to death, and it would have to be great to deal with the size of the blades.

K3VIL
Barakka has nothing that can outmatch Wolverine.Wolverine is peak human strenght, heal factor, adamantium skeleton plus his famous claws.Barakka has enhanced strenght that grants him to fight giant monsters?Logan goes toe to toe with Hulk and Wendigo, he knows what means fight a big bad strong guy.Barakka has got a heal factor?I never saw him heal fast or do that kind of things, you talk about speed?How much great are is reflexes?I think this fight would be good but finally Logan wins without too much problem, if you wanna take someone to fight Logan from MK take Sub-Zero or Rayden, or Shao-Kan

radioboy121
Barakka's blades are retractable and sharp, but it was never emphasized that it's adamantium-like sharp. Wolverine could just probably cut it down and beat him.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine can stand in front of groups of armed gunmen, cut the barrels if each of their guns in one swipe, and none will even know what happened. What have any MK characters done to put them on the same level of speed, strength and skill of Marvel because if the game play is any hint... the answer is nothing.

Hand Ninjas, nobodies in Marvel, are all supposed to be expert martial artists able to take 12 men in unarmed combat (that's just the genin Hand Ninjas) and D.D. and Wolverine have beaten Hundreds on their own.

mr.smiley
so true.

Kontraz
read the mk comics, they tell A LOT more than the games do. In the invasion of earth, baraka and his army of mere thousands were capable of defeating the vast majority of earth's forces, though the only weapons they had were their retractable blades. Yes, baraka is lacking adamantium, but he is much quicker, faster and stronger than wolverine, plus has been trained for thousands of years. LIke i said before, barakka will win in the short, but wolverine will come back and win in the long.

K3VIL
No Kontraz, Wolverine possess years of training too.
He's a martial artist expert, samurai, and other combat styles, he was spy for CIA, and agent for Department H, has fought 1st and 2nd WW and then fought against any kind of enemy, from street level to cosmic beings, i don't like the overloading use that Marvel do of Logan actually, but he's a great badass too.And he has go head to head with HULK.Read, HULK.Baraka is nothing compared to that.Logan wins hands down and then probably starts to beat the army of Baraka helped by Cyke and the X-Men.

lightaxe
k3vil he said thousands of years, wolverine hasnt been alive that long.

SnakeEyes
GO LOGAN AKA WOLVERINE AKA JAMES HOWLETT

The Flash
I vote for Wolverine. He owns.

K3VIL
I know it, but a century of fights and trainings mixed with adamantium skeleton and claws, peak human condition body, outstanding healing abilities and experience makes Logan above Baraka in terms of own power.And Baraka could have thousands of years of training and fighting but phsyically Wolverine is above him, can heal faster, stay and fight more thanks to his durability, he has go head to head with enemies that make Baraka looking like a scared little dog.

Kontraz
own power? wolverine physically above him. you do know who baraka is, right? Take all of wolverine's abilities.... claws... senses... strength.... speed.... and experience.... then make them A LOT better. That's baraka. The only thing logan has on him is healing and adamantium.

like ive said before, baraka wins the fight. there is very little logan could do to him. Sure, logan's claws are better, but baraka would still take him down. The only problem is logan will come back again and again and again, until he eventually wins. 1 fight- baraka wins many fights- logan wins the last one.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has been shot at, turned around covered like 10 yards and removed the shooters hand before another shot was fire, moved his hand so fast that he cut the barrels of several guns, re-sheathed his claws and recrossed his arms before anyone knew what happened and he has let go two cigars destroyed two robots and caught the cigars again before the could start to descend. Is Baraka that fast?

lightaxe
thats a huge overexagerration of Logans speed.

K3VIL
Kontraz why you're still saying that.
Wolverine has fought enemies stronger than Baraka and wins or anyway draw with them.He fought Hulk, Wendigo, he fought against Wonder Man in the Infinity Crusade saga, yes he was wiped out by Simon, but Baraka hasn't got Class 100 Strenght as Wonder Man, so Logan can take his shots and still stands up and go cutting in pieces that monster with bone blades.You want to put bones against Adamantium?
Pls, that's not realistic.Logan would kill him and then his army, then go in search of a pub to drink some beer.

Kontraz
easily... he can move fast enough that air particles cannot even touch him long enough to pick up his scent...

Kontraz
sure, he fought hulk... that's no biggie, as long as you're fast enough to stay out of hulk's way, you can 'beat' him. and, sorry, but baraka does probably have over class 100 strength. The guy is part dragon. He is able to lift buildings in the comics. the ONLY advantage wolverine has against baraka is his regeneration and adamantium, and sorry, those arent enough to win in one fight, but he can always come back and EVENTUALLY win.

Havoc470
........if he's so amazing then why does he get owned so often, whats with all these stupid mk versus marvel character threads? its mk, theres not even a comic on it so theres nothing to base things on

sure barakka can have all those powers, but i could grab a weak ass character, and beat barakka's ass left and right......people should really only make battles on comic book characters stay within the confines of other comic book characters...if not its really just pointless

we could base it on any annonymous players ability to play barakka in the game, or the commercial where he gets turned to ice and grinded up......theres nothing to go on, so it should really just stop

namesburd
thats stupid theres no way baraka could beat logan
lol yall are even stupid for arguing

Kontraz
umm... you do realize that mk had a 3 year ongoing comic run, and is about to start up a new comic run in february, right? Thats where i'm getting all the stats and shit on the character. If you want to use the fighting games as info on the chars, im sure as hell that baraka from the games can kick wolverine's ass any day from that lame "next dimensions" xmen fighting game...

bugmenot
Baraka has been fighting some of the best warriors from thousands of dimensions/worlds for thousands of years. Some of the most cunning and powerful fighters ever alive.

Has wolverine fought hulk when hulk was actually in control of himself and not in "HULK SMASH" mode?

K3VIL
He fought the HULK SMASH version and the Grey Hulk if i'm not wrong, and a smart warrior doesn't mean a better warrior.Professor Hulk was more vulnerable and his strenght takes more to grow than that of Savage Hulk, that means that SH is better of him in that sense(but i loved the Prof Hulk he was cool).Logan has fought with some of the most powerful fighters of Marvel too, not only Hulk, but the Thing(but yes Benji knockdown Wolvie), Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Wendigo, and when it comes to melee range, Baraka has to deal with adamantium, that can cut everything.

EDIT: And does Baraka heal fast or has healing abilities?Cause i doubt that without his arms he can defeat Logan especially if he can't regenerate.

SpyCspider
sorry dude, but there ARE MK comics...they're just not as widely known as Marvel and DC, obviously. And judging from the games, it's easy to think MK Kombatants are pretty crappy since everything exists in the confines of what the game allows players to do. It'd be pretty silly to play a game of Living Tribunal vs. Spidey if one of the powers a player can use is "blink your opponent out of existence" or "change the fabric of space and time" (an exaggerated example, but you get my point).

cool

Although I must say, different comparisons as always with Mk vs. Marvel....almost all of MK rely on martial art skills rather than super magical strength. It's what makes it a fighting game, not a superhero game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.